Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BlueHorseshoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s not about that at all. This time, I can’t say everything I know. If I did, then I wouldn’t get more info. Later, I WILL tell you guys - but I hope that Fidia comes with an officiall statement before that.

And for the record, br1 are cool. elijahwould are not.

i Believe you because I don’t think you would toy with desperate people, that is quite cruel and you seem like a nice person. What I’m not so confident in is that what Fidia/Brotzu is telling you is true, but time will tell. Hoping for the best

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i Believe you because I don’t think you would toy with desperate people, that is quite cruel and you seem like a nice person. What I’m not so confident in is that what Fidia/Brotzu is telling you is true, but time will tell. Hoping for the best
People have been saying I’m trolling since before Sitri. Yes, like you said - time will tell.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Funny facts :

the same people who are trolling and spamming this thread with theirs "supposed" funny comments, they will come back the next day whining and commenting something like that :
- why this thread still alive.
- please admin lock this thread.
- please let this thread die.
- are people still believing in the lotion and still talking about it ?

dude if you stop commenting in this thread, it would be in the second page may be in the third page !

This is so sad ! Can we get 50 likes to stop male pattern baldness ???

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It’s not about that at all. This time, I can’t say everything I know. If I did, then I wouldn’t get more info. Later, I WILL tell you guys - but I hope that Fidia comes with an officiall statement before that.

Hi again @Clockwise! By statement do you mean photos as well? Just say yes or no, I don´t want anymore than that.

Do you believe in this lotion? I mean if in your opinion it will work like the one the Italian people have been using.

Thanks!

elijahwould

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds exactly like every "insider" before you. Not to mention beps and his "you ll all be stunned by good presentation pics" hints.

Besides, what product quality to expect from a company which communicates with the public by leaking half-informations to random people through informal channels like social networks? LOL.

Btw I dont need you or anyone else to post "just wait, guys, its happening" type of news whenever a hype starts fading. Really doesnt add anything to the forum except the chance for you to be worshipped for nothing.

I guess you kids just cant get enough attention in real life.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just two things to consider:

1 - Fidia is Italian company, Belli capelli is Italian forum. Have Belli capelli members ever tried to call Fidia office? Or go there and chat with somebody? Can someone who speaks Italian ask them to do that?

2 - What is the name of that guy who made a lotion at home and had good results? Wuawei, something like that, can't remember. Looks like he doesn't visit this forum anymore, but there is still a possibility to reach out him. When you sign up you need to provide an email address, which eventually will be saved into some database. Administrators should have access to that DB. We all are here because of hairloss, so maybe admins would tell Wuawei's email address, we will email him and who knows, maybe he will be responding.

elijahwould

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just two things to consider:

1 - Fidia is Italian company, Belli capelli is Italian forum. Have Belli capelli members ever tried to call Fidia office? Or go there and chat with somebody? Can someone who speaks Italian ask them to do that?

2 - What is the name of that guy who made a lotion at home and had good results? Wuawei, something like that, can't remember. Looks like he doesn't visit this forum anymore, but there is still a possibility to reach out him. When you sign up you need to provide an email address, which eventually will be saved into some database. Administrators should have access to that DB. We all are here because of hairloss, so maybe admins would tell Wuawei's email address, we will email him and who knows, maybe he will be responding.

Allow me to translate this for non-english speakers:

elephantintheroom.jpg

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounds exactly like every "insider" before you. Not to mention beps and his "you ll all be stunned by good presentation pics" hints.

Besides, what product quality to expect from a company which communicates with the public by leaking half-informations to random people through informal channels like social networks? LOL.

Btw I dont need you or anyone else to post "just wait, guys, its happening" type of news whenever a hype starts fading. Really doesnt add anything to the forum except the chance for you to be worshipped for nothing.

I guess you kids just cant get enough attention in real life.
upload_2018-5-24_15-48-44.jpeg

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let this thread stand as a lesson to all the present and future hairloss companies:

Hype guarantees you attention until it gets out of control, becomes a meme and everyone hates you.

Last edited:

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How does it make sense that you can’t tell ya because you won’t get anymore info if you do, but that you’ll also hopefully have something to tell us? What? When Fidia makes an announcement ?

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let this thread stand as a lesson to all the present and future hairloss companies:

Hype guarantees you attention until it gets out of control, becomes a meme and everyone hates you.

Lol like they fuckin care bunch of kids on some forum hyping lotion in their own heads..