Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, I know as much/little as you do. I for now relay on the results from the replicas lotion (wich I think are great) and beleive that Fidias final lotion will work the same way.
Very encouraging post tbh... It's true... FIDIA doesn't owe us answers or anything really for that matter.

max.b

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Well, did it? What's it called now? Does it work?

Reactions: br1

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
does anyone know when HM or Intercytex is coming out? or Dr Gho's treatments ? I hear they are due out sometime around 2010
everyone was convinced Aderans would be the cure, guess what they are selling now.... WIGS :D

Last edited:

elijahwould

My Regimen
Reaction score
does anyone know when HM or Intercytex is coming out? or Dr Gho's treatments ? I hear they are due out sometime around 2010
everyone was convinced Aderans would be the cure, guess what they are selling now.... WIGS :D

ceo of intercytex just liked my selfie on fb, I ll ask him where they stand and report back

but it will be a 4 word sentence, not an actual info, because you guys are so mean

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
ceo of intercytex just liked my selfie on fb, I ll ask him where they stand and report back

but it will be a 4 word sentence, not an actual info, because you guys are so mean
We're sorry master Ebola! Please let us know when interfidia released the lotion 2016, beautiful pictures ok. Wat

@sunchyme1 @Xander94 you guys are gay and I love it

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo, I can appreciate a funny joke, but you guys are trying too hard.
If you all think it’s a painfully obvious scam, why do you keep checking this thread every 5 minutes?

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Yo, I can appreciate a funny joke, but you guys are trying too hard.
If you all think it’s a painfully obvious scam, why do you keep checking this thread every 5 minutes?
For me it doesn't matter whether it works or not... really. I'm gonna order a good hair system and ima look dope

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In that case, I know as much/little as you do. I for now relay on the results from the replicas lotion (wich I think are great) and beleive that Fidias final lotion will work the same way.

Will we know before the end of the week/month? What do you think? Thanks again!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get why people are pessimistic, I am too but probably to a lesser degree.. but honestly, I seriously hope brotzu actually does come out and proves all my doubts wrong.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We all are, since 2016. Aren't we?

oh, maybe not you, joined in 2017..

I used to get so annoyed by your comments even back in 2016/2017 (idk when you popped up but i've been checking the thread since April 2016) thinking can't wait for this guy to shut up once 2016 ends...once 2017 ends... once 2018 begins... once the April results are here... but here we are.

The hero we never deserved but the one we needed.