Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
hows it going over the other forum with your own stuff?

is brotzu lotion legit lol?

The guy with the lab is just getting things started. The lotions probably won't be getting shipped out until July or so (just my guess). Currently I'm just maintaining with my own ****tail of RS-Equol. I kinda managed to find a balance between the sides and effectiveness so that works out. For now...

INT

Reaction score
How can a company be this unprofessional? Not giving an update, answering frequently questions asked by us customers. It's a joke. I can guarantee they won't give the public any pictures. Just release it from nowhere if it does actually get released. Thankfully there are idiots who's willing to pay and test it. And beps. That man. "Now you will see what I've known for a long time". Haha. Don't know what else to say than that the last idiot ain't born yet.

Has nothing to do with being unprofessional. People here just feel entitled to answers to questions created by a hype that WE created. Fidia dit not create the hype so they have zero legal or moral responsibility to go along with the desperation of some of the people here.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being unprofessional. People here just feel entitled to answers to questions created by a hype that WE created. Fidia dit not create the hype so they have zero legal or moral responsibility to go along with the desperation of some of the people here.
Uhm, it doesn't have to do with the hype that we've created. If I for example write a message to follicum I can tell you that I will get a reply. I understand if a company doesn't have all the answers ready to share with the public but can we at least get some sort of an update since Brotzu has said the the lotion works and that we've known for quite a while that Fidia owns the right to the product.

It's like if a company sits on a potential cancer treatment. Ofc people would wanna know something. At least give us something to "hold on to" if they do know their treatment works by giving us an update.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I mean do you have a scientific source that it (in itself) is effective against male pattern baldness.

Not really. There are studies proving it binds DHT and stimulates estrogen receptors. There are no large scale studies with hundreds of patients specifically being treated for baldness with it.

Look, if I only ever used something which has studies specifically for baldness, I'd be a NW5 now. I failed on Propecia and I've been maintaining with experimental treatments for 2 years.

I just read about sh*t, buy it and use it. It's good enough for me. If you're interested in first-hand experiences, I can give you that. If you will only be convinced by PubMed articles, then you're out of luck.

INT

Reaction score
Not really. There are studies proving it binds DHT and stimulates estrogen receptors. There are no large scale studies with hundreds of patients specifically being treated for baldness with it.

Look, if I only ever used something which has studies specifically for baldness, I'd be a NW5 now. I failed on Propecia and I've been maintaining with experimental treatments for 2 years.

I just read about sh*t, buy it and use it. It's good enough for me. If you're interested in first-hand experiences, I can give you that. If you will only be convinced by PubMed articles, then you're out of luck.

Fair enough. I will look into it myself this weekend. Did you get your stuff tested?

INT

Reaction score
Uhm, it doesn't have to do with the hype that we've created. If I for example write a message to follicum I can tell you that I will get a reply. I understand if a company doesn't have all the answers ready to share with the public but can we at least get some sort of an update since Brotzu has said the the lotion works and that we've known for quite a while that Fidia owns the right to the product.

It's like if a company sits on a potential cancer treatment. Ofc people would wanna know something. At least give us something to "hold on to" if they do know their treatment works by giving us an update.

We did get a statement. It was just a statement that most of us did not like. And comparing a cancer treatment to a comsmetic that might gain you a norwood? Really?

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Also they are a private company, they do not have to give updates to anyone.They said that the product candidate would be ready in 2018 and well, it's true.

Reactions: INT

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Their only source was beps, lol. So take it with a grain of salt.
Bola's source was some random FIDIA employee who does not even reply to him anymore. So take it with a grain of salt too.

However, beps, when he first contacted Clockwise said something like: Today we got 100 batches of the lotion ready, before or during summer it will release.

View attachment 88567

Can you clarify what you mean by "when he first contacted Clockwise"? My understanding is they've been in contact for a few months. When was that screenshot taken/when was it said?

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
its amazing. i f*****g dont care about if brotzu is legit or not. dont think that it is a total scam, cause it would be rude to use a little child for it. wu wei had great results with it. results that would be lifechanging for many of us. we could go out and move on with life.

so many naysayers here, but nobody who put his efforts in replicating the lotion like wuwei did. i hate the most of you here so much.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
its amazing. i f*****g dont care about if brotzu is legit or not. dont think that it is a total scam, cause it would be rude to use a little child for it. wu wei had great results with it. results that would be lifechanging for many of us. we could go out and move on with life.

so many naysayers here, but nobody who put his efforts in replicating the lotion like wuwei did. i hate the most of you here so much.

Also wuwei’s lotion had s-equol and liposomes only - no Dgla.

Not to mention the other homemade results

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in the Brotzu thread

Senza titolo84.png