Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you're still hoping ? poor lost balding lambs, the reaper just fast forwarded you 20 years by robbing your follicles and now you look like old sexless grandpas, anybody would have a screw loose after that...well yeah brozu of course he's gonna cure us by 2016 we just need a time machine to go back there and get the potion bottle brotzu lost the 18/10/2016,the prophecy is:

"save the cheerleader potion bottle, save the world" .

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long did it take to exhibit signs of maintenance ?

If you use enough, you'll see an immediate reduction of shedding and the cursed inflammatory itch should disappear right away.

Fair enough. I will look into it myself this weekend. Did you get your stuff tested?

I didn't, I live in a bumfuck. There are no private testing facilities and the gvt. one will not test for anyone who isn't some kind of medical institution. I was hoping IdealForehead would get around to it eventually, he bought from the same guy.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some info from IESON on what was happening on Bellicapelli forum (google translate):

I do not know if you read bellicapelli last night and this morning and that user who said he had been part of an Italian surgeon experimentation about a new and decisive transplant technique; he gave more information about the fidia and brotzu lotion and added that this surgeon had developed a similar one that was able to give substantial regrowth and did not want to sell the patent to a pharmaceutical company to avoid what happened to Brotzu. .. He also said that the results of the sitri were fake and that the Brltzu lotion worked incredibly ...

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
sometimes i like to troll this thread, cause i cannot handle the feeling, that i possibly could grow hair back and having chances for hot girls again.

if this sh*t works out, it would be a pleasure to meet some of you guys, especially the rabble rabble rabble idiot. if it doesnt work out, then f*** you.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Forking sh*t! Gossips all around, it has to stop. We need sources that confirm how the Brotion works and when it will be released.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some info from IESON on what was happening on Bellicapelli forum (google translate):
Tbh this makes sense if you follow the theory that they've been very hush about the lotion because it would overtake rogaine and finasteride, and thus over companies would try to produce it. That's been the promise all along, and it would make sense because they haven't advertised this lotion at all.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bola also wrote tommorow when in Italy it was 1 am :D. 24 hours have not passed yet.
I do not know if you read bellicapelli last night and this morning and that user who said he had been part of an Italian surgeon experimentation about a new and decisive transplant technique; he gave more information about the fidia and brotzu lotion and added that this surgeon had developed a similar one that was able to give substantial regrowth and did not want to sell the patent to a pharmaceutical company to avoid what happened to Brotzu. He also said that the results of the sitri were fake and that the Brotzu lotion worked incredibly ..
Royaume is spreading unverified rumours :D. Poor guy has nothing left to do.
That sh*t is not even on bellicapelli.

Reactions: br1

Ortega45

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh this makes sense if you follow the theory that they've been very hush about the lotion because it would overtake rogaine and finasteride, and thus over companies would try to produce it. That's been the promise all along, and it would make sense because they haven't advertised this lotion at all.

But I thought the point of a patent was so other people couldn't sell your invention. Why do they need to keep secrets?