Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why now Everybody is so positive about brotzu? I thought The pics of his presentation were Really Bad. Please explain

The pics were far from dramatic but it did show maintenance with possibility of slight regrowth. Peoples' expectations were too high and most were expecting pics showing a user going from nw7 to nw1. I think reality has sunk in and alot of us are willing to try this thing since maintenance/slight regrowth without side effects is better than nothing.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why now Everybody is so positive about brotzu? I thought The pics of his presentation were Really Bad. Please explain

Because people who replicated the lotion got full regrowth in the time they were using it

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Neat ! Can't wait for that powerful fragrance
I know this is a joke but the people who actually rip on it because of the fragrance note in the presentation are clueless on the business of selling cosmetics. I worked for an advertising company and we dealt with cosmetics before. Every single little detail when selling a new cosmetic item is paid attention to. From the presentation of the product on the shelf, the color of packaging, to its smell. A customer of a product is far less likely to continue using a product if it contains an off-putting or unusual smell. That's why shampoo and conditioners are added with pleasant scents because it incentivizes a customer to continuing purchasing that product.
Perfect example. topical spironolactone S1 cream. The sh*t smells horrendous, like rotten eggs. When I used it people would always comment about the smell around me. Look online and you will read people saying it was one of the reasons they would stop buying the product. Same deal with the lotion, if it has an unpleasant smell like sulfur people are less likely and inclined to purchase it.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean theres a set of different pictures. But im really referring to the temple picture - not the overhead one no.

Got to admit this set was impressive, but still too soon to judge effectiveness i guess, on a larger scale, i'll make my own idea

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this is a joke but the people who actually rip on it because of the fragrance note in the presentation are clueless on the business of selling cosmetics. I worked for an advertising company and we dealt with cosmetics before. Every single little detail when selling a new cosmetic item is paid attention to. From the presentation of the product on the shelf, the color of packaging, to its smell. A customer of a product is far less likely to continue using a product if it contains an off-putting or unusual smell. That's why shampoo and conditioners are added with pleasant scents because it incentivizes a customer to continuing purchasing that product.
Perfect example. topical spironolactone S1 cream. The sh*t smells horrendous, like rotten eggs. When I used it people would always comment about the smell around me. Look online and you will read people saying it was one of the reasons they would stop buying the product. Same deal with the lotion, if it has an unpleasant smell like sulfur people are less likely and inclined to purchase it.

Yep that was a joke, of course you can't sell a topical hair product that smells like ol'mama panties

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia has a deadline for the release of the lotion. We should expect, with some luck, that the lotion will be released in one or two months.

And yeah, I’ve my sources.
Please tell me your sources have seen more encouraging pics. There's no way I'm buying this lotion without better proof of efficacy being released prior to launch.

leMiserable

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just know all these naysayers are secretly selling their kidneys in the dark web right now tryna save up to buy like 80 bottles at once so the rest of us won't have any left :D

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The pics were far from dramatic but it did show maintenance with possibility of slight regrowth. Peoples' expectations were too high and most were expecting pics showing a user going from nw7 to nw1. I think reality has sunk in and alot of us are willing to try this thing since maintenance/slight regrowth without side effects is better than nothing.

The problem is, when you choose a subject in his 50's, there's really no way of demonstrating "maintenance" through a series of photographs. Lots of people (my father being one) get to a certain point where they're pretty bald, but it just sort of stabilizes itself without intervention. Apparently these individuals are not genetically pre-destined to be slick bald NW7s, though they would certainly be considered bald by most observers. I'm not even saying the lotion didn't help stabilize the patient's hairloss to some degree, there's just absolutely no way of knowing one way or the other, which is why people bemoaned Brotzu picking an older person to begin with to use in the slides. The regrowth itself is aesthetically negligible, which also ties into the last point, but can also exist independent of stabilization.

In other words, the photos of the male study subject that Brotzu hand picked show virtually nothing at all. If he truly wanted to prove his lotion was even fractionally as effective as advertised from his interviews, he should have picked a younger patient whose follicles are still being ravaged by MBP and conducted the trials for longer.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is, when you choose a subject in his 50's, there's really no way of demonstrating "maintenance" through a series of photographs. Lots of people (my father being one) get to a certain point where they're pretty bald, but it just sort of stabilizes itself without intervention. Apparently these individuals are not genetically pre-destined to be slick bald NW7s, though they would certainly be considered bald by most observers. I'm not even saying the lotion didn't help stabilize the patient's hairloss to some degree, there's just absolutely no way of knowing one way or the other, which is why people bemoaned Brotzu picking an older person to begin with to use in the slides. The regrowth itself is aesthetically negligible, which also ties into the last point, but can also exist independent of stabilization.

In other words, the photos of the male study subject that Brotzu hand picked show virtually nothing at all. If he truly wanted to prove his lotion was even fractionally as effective as advertised from his interviews, he should have picked a younger patient whose follicles are still being ravaged by MBP and conducted the trials for longer.

I agree the subject choices for the presentation were questionable, but some believe fidia is withholding the more impressive before/after subjects for their marketing when they launch the product (I'm not sure I believe this). Either way, alot of us who are desperate will be more than willing to try it and post our results so the skeptical people out there can save their $$$ until the real world results are in.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fidia has a deadline for the release of the lotion. We should expect, with some luck, that the lotion will be released in one or two months.

Ok, thanks! But did your sources provide you with photos of young people who have been using the lotion? Have they at least told you that the lotion will work better than what we saw in these crappy photos?

Don´t get me wrong, I´m so glad you keep posting and sharing your intel with us but unless the lotion works as we thought it would do it´s pointless to wait for Fidia´s product.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i came to this thread and noticed that we have 4/5 new pages since my last visit yesterday and i knew some encouraging info has dropped !

and freaking yes, thanks @Clockwise and @The 7TH Sense for these infos.

i'm not wrong when i nominate @Clockwise as our FIDIA embassador,

at least a maintain with this HOLY lotion wil be good !

I second and remark this. Different sources say the same things.

(Even if I thought we were providing the updates on Discord's channel only :/ )

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
KaE5Kvtl.jpg