Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia has a deadline for the release of the lotion. We should expect, with some luck, that the lotion will be released in one or two months.

And yeah, I’ve my sources.

tenor.gif

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Remember baldies, the more people use this stuff, the more widely available it will be and the nore we will kbow about how it works and sides etc. Spread thw good news of Lord Brotzu far and wide!!!!

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't count on these wankers releasing anything within the next months, even though I'd like to believe so. But at this point, it's clear what kind of company they are.

Homemade lotion is where it's at.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't count on these wankers releasing anything within the next months, even though I'd like to believe so. But at this point, it's clear what kind of company they are.

Homemade lotion is where it's at.

I don't think I'll ever have cause to say this about another person on this forum, or anywhere else online really, but @Clockwise has proved his worth before.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would you keep information about this? Makes no sense...

Thanks @Clockwise for the info, really appreciated.

It makes a lot of sense. This thread is filled with lunatics who will buy the lotion regardless if they beleive in it or not. Instead of writing dubious stuff here and there Clockwise decided to give one of the many updates we got recently for the people who were really hopeful about the lotion