Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see that the Ieson admins keep declaring that there are still stability issues with the lotion and that Brotzu himself said that???

Does anyone remember or has the source of where he said that??

Superman H_M

My Regimen
Reaction score
That Brotzu show never ends !

I got two messages from the 2 main italian threads (don't forget pinch of salt) :

This one is from yesterday.

"The doctor can not speak in the name of Fidia.
It can not perpetuate tests and trials and related acts at any location.
Only Fidia and exclusivist and reserves general information in any form
can give follow-up and expertise in all the various locations that it deems appropriate for marketing-related disclosures and market strategies.

Fidia's response to a user who was pressing."

Kinda positive but the second one, from IESON's admin, a bit less :

"Be careful not to read or read only what interests you.
They still have to solve the problem of stability, so until they solve that nothing will come out. (Source Brotzu)
Then after all that has happened, after total silence the doubts of most, is that we do not let it out.
Personally I think it will come out anyway but not in a short time."

I don't get it, maybe Fidia hides very well its game who knows...

Blame google trad for the non sense or grammatical mistakes ^^ !

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Although ironically a homemade version did actually create 'robust shiny hair growth' by month 3...Funnily enough i think the actual lotion will be worse than the homemade one.
Could all be down to dosing per application

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie, if you were to get pregnant all your hair issues would resolve over night, pregnancy hair is the best, robust, beautiful and full, all the hormones are elevated during this time, by the time you have the baby they may just have a new hairloss treatment. I’m kidding....but it’s true. I think if you overdo it with the estrogen you can potentially throw off your hormonal balance....which could make things worse.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie, if you were to get pregnant all your hair issues would resolve over night, pregnancy hair is the best, robust, beautiful and full, all the hormones are elevated during this time, by the time you have the baby they may just have a new hairloss treatment. I’m kidding....but it’s true. I think if you overdo it with the estrogen you can potentially throw off your hormonal balance....which could make things worse.

It's a long story that she can tell herself if she wants but the same fundamental condition causing her hair loss also means that she cannot have children.

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could all be down to dosing per application

If it does the job I'll be using more than the recommended dosage for the first few weeks to maximise any benefits. Doing the same for my current topical. Going through a vial every 3 weeks instead of it lasting 4-5 weeks. 1-2ml per application is really not much unless your hair is very short.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you read the official statement on Fidia what they are really saying is that the product should be completed by 2018....nothing about a release in 2018

‘For this reason, neither exact launch plans nor time-to-market priorities have been defined for the product yet, although we envisage the development of the potential product candidate being completed by 2018.’

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I can’t have children and if I do get pregnant my body miscarries it anyway so that’s out.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If it does the job I'll be using more than the recommended dosage for the first few weeks to maximise any benefits. Doing the same for my current topical. Going through a vial every 3 weeks instead of it lasting 4-5 weeks. 1-2ml per application is really not much unless your hair is very short.
What are you using currently?

anton7

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you using currently?

I'm in Australia, there's a local topical called Evolis. If you're US based I think it recently became available there as well. It's main function is to keep hair in anagen and make it stronger over time. I've found that it does help in combination with Fina, Nizoral and the other tablets I'm taking (click on my regimen to see what it is). When Brotzu becomes available I'll be using Evolis in the morning and Brotzu at night. That's the plan anyway.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in Australia, there's a local topical called Evolis. If you're US based I think it recently became available there as well. It's main function is to keep hair in anagen and make it stronger over time. I've found that it does help in combination with Fina, Nizoral and the other tablets I'm taking (click on my regimen to see what it is). When Brotzu becomes available I'll be using Evolis in the morning and Brotzu at night. That's the plan anyway.
Lol I’m Australian. Brisbane girl. I’ve tried evolis. Doesn’t do anything at all, at least not for me anyway. There is zero scientific basis to it. If you are improving it’s definitely the fina.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Georgie have you considered a hair piece? I think 99% of guys wouldn’t care at all.
I did have hair extensions for a while before I shaved it all off. To be honest I preferred it shaved. I hate fake hair. I spend too much time weight training and generally crossfitting to have a hair piece or extensions.