Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the cost to make this stuff yourself? Why even wait for the product if we can do it ourselves and get results?
i guess its pretty hard to make the liposomal solution yourself , but you can rub topical equol !
the prices for s-equol are high afaik

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're still going by Brotzu being truthful he said Equol by itself is marginally useless in comparison to when coupled with DGLA. Unless you have a chemistry background (like temple regrowth man) and have access to a lab, then you cant make it.

namelessdarksoul

My Regimen
Reaction score
Easy just a little color enchanting and voila !! Thank me later ;)

Attachments

• 1ruvch_edited.jpeg
    1ruvch_edited.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 482

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If we're still going by Brotzu being truthful he said Equol by itself is marginally useless in comparison to when coupled with DGLA. Unless you have a chemistry background (like temple regrowth man) and have access to a lab, then you cant make it.
i cant take brotzu seriously , im following this lotion because it has an anti-dht local agent and growth promoting agents so it should at least help a bit , and most importantly it should be released pretty soon.
brotzus have not backed any of their claims except the aa case so they are not trustworthy

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the cost to make this stuff yourself? Why even wait for the product if we can do it ourselves and get results?
It’s expensive to make just one bottle as patent says. Also, why don’t you ask your Italian friend? Who’s powerful and wealthy enough to get lotion! Lol

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
even f*ing microsoft office picture manager has an option of altering brightness and contrast, which can make a world of difference on scalp pics, even with as little as 5% increase/decrease.
Okay this is the news, you are obviously here for troll, so he used minoxidil for 15 months, claimed had no results, so he trying to replicate lotion with group of people in Italian forum, he made perfect lotion, and he used them to get those results. You keep saying this can be wrong that can be worng, the reason that we are talking about that pictures is the fact that after conference he saw people are at brotzu for poor presentation, he felt sorry for him. He personally sent brotzu his pictures to thanking him for creating that lotion. (He sent to Guiesspe Brotzu) And There are few more people from italian forum that replicate lotion and got successful results. Why would a guy sent Messages and pictures to brotzu if he didn’t get that results from the lotion?

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay this is the news, you are obviously here for troll, so he used minoxidil for 15 months, claimed had no results, so he trying to replicate lotion with group of people in Italian forum, he made perfect lotion, and he used them to get those results. You keep saying this can be wrong that can be worng, the reason that we are talking about that pictures is the fact that after conference he saw people are at brotzu for poor presentation, he felt sorry for him. He personally sent brotzu his pictures to thanking him for creating that lotion. (He sent to Guiesspe Brotzu) And There are few more people from italian forum that replicate lotion and got successful results. Why would a guy sent Messages and pictures to brotzu if he didn’t get that results from the lotion?

I am, but, if we are talking about the same guy (who sent those crown before-afters to brotzu), it just looks fake. the reason i m skeptical is because, if its entirely legit, its enough to become euphoric about the lotion again.

but it looks like textbook manipulation with combovers (easily done on the crown and with longer hair), lighting, editing and toppik.

i m sick of people claiming they fixed their hair with this or that, only to open their pics and see that same bullshitting modus operandi at play again. triggers me every time.

you claim something regrew your hair? post clear pics taken under identical conditions or f*** off with posting pics at all. doesnt require an iq of 180.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am, but, if we are talking about the same guy (who sent those crown before-afters to brotzu), it just looks fake. the reason i m skeptical is because, if its entirely legit, its enough to become euphoric about the lotion again.

but it looks like textbook manipulation with combovers (easily done on the crown and with longer hair), lighting, editing and toppik.

i m sick of people claiming they fixed their hair with this or that, only to open their pics and see that same bullshitting modus operandi at play again. triggers me every time.

you claim something regrew your hair? post clear pics taken under identical conditions or f*** off with posting pics at all. doesnt require an iq of 180.

The temple pictures are 10x more impressive.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The temple pictures are 10x more impressive.

yeah, I agree. and more relevant, since its hardest to achieve ANY regrowth there. assuming those are the results of the lotion, its really encouraging, specially if it occured after only a couple of months of usage

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw guys I think I should point out, since people were discussing it, that @IdealForehead equol is racemic ( both r-equol and s-equol) and thus has the capacity to reduce 5ar-enzyme. It's not a problem for him since he has a genetic variant that even dustateride can't touch.

I don't see why you would need DGLA to make S-equol effective. S-equol is shown to stop DHT without messing up the 5-AR enzyme.
The problem is, even though it's the only organic equol, it's super expensive.

I think we would see results if you just used s-equol and rogaine. I don't understand DGLA but I don't think it's expensive, and I don't know why you need liposomes for it to be effective.

TL;DR If we could source pure S-equol we would have a sideless Finasteride, that seems can be put in a simple ethanol vehicle.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait, do you have aerate, androgenetic alopecia or both?

my areata kicked in for the first time, had 5 circular shits. I got corticosteroids shots in my head, hair grew back in few months except one small patch.
There after the curse started, andogenetic alopecia.
However lately i got one small patch on my beard.

guess this explains why i was on brotzu’s hype train. (Areata & male pattern baldness).

AGAnaut

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm late to the party, could you post a link to the new pics of regrowth you are talking about, please?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We are in the dark for a release date here, so basically unless we can make it ourselves no Brotzu until at least October 2018.

I think as a forum we should source pure S-equol, we may not even need liposomes to halt hairloss.
Secondly, I live in the US so I don't think the patent laws for Brotzu apply? Either way, if someone here could synthesize a half decent version I'd pay like $250 a month.

With the amount of people on this forum and some connections that we have, I don't see why there isn't a black market for this

inmyhead

Reaction score
Btw guys I think I should point out, since people were discussing it, that @IdealForehead equol is racemic ( both r-equol and s-equol) and thus has the capacity to reduce 5ar-enzyme. It's not a problem for him since he has a genetic variant that even dustateride can't touch.

I don't see why you would need DGLA to make S-equol effective. S-equol is shown to stop DHT without messing up the 5-AR enzyme.
The problem is, even though it's the only organic equol, it's super expensive.

I think we would see results if you just used s-equol and rogaine. I don't understand DGLA but I don't think it's expensive, and I don't know why you need liposomes for it to be effective.

TL;DR If we could source pure S-equol we would have a sideless Finasteride, that seems can be put in a simple ethanol vehicle.
Alibaba has 10g s equal for like 100 dollars, how is that expensive?