Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85631
How can you say this can be made with lighting lol

lighting + some concealer do miracles for taking single pics.

I can go to my bathroom right now and make 2 pics, using different angles, lighting and parting my hair differently only: 1 where i look like an 18 yo fullhead with a thick nw0-1 and 1 where i look like I ll be a nw4 with a bald spot by winter.

not to mention being on big 3 too and lying about it, or using concealers, sprays, or even photo editing software. (not saying the guy did all that, just that these optimized photo proofs are not to be taken too seriously)

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And what's the f*** is doing Fidia? When you are in a bad buzz like that, you have to communicate.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does look like oral minoxidil results,
But I this is left Brotzu, and it parallels those minoxidil results, can we not be totally f*****g psyched about that?

i wonder if oral minoxidil have the same sides of topical minoxidil.

I have no patient to apply that sh*t twice everyday.

I'd hate having minoxidil sides with poor or no results. They say minoxidil can make you look like you aged quickly. Thats basically the main positive aspect of my looks. I look younger than i am,.so no minoxidil here.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

I can go to my bathroom right now and make 2 pics, using angles, lighting and parting my hair: 1 where i look like an 18 yo fullhead with a thick nw0-1 and 1 where i look like I ll be a nw4 with a bald spot by winter.
Didn't realize how real toppik looked. Dang

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder if oral minoxidil have the same sides of topical minoxidil.

I have no patient to apply that sh*t twice everyday.

I'd hate having minoxidil sides with poor or no results. They say minoxidil can make you look like you aged quickly. Thats basically the main positive aspect of my looks. I look younger than i am,.so no minoxidil here.
I use it. It has far worse sides.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of you can make arguments against that crown pic as much as you want. Fact stands that the temple regrowth was due to the replicated version of the lotion. The guy had previously used minoxidil for months and got sides and no results. He also got sides for everything else

Then there are also the pics 7thsense posted of course

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can go to my bathroom right now and make 2 pics, using different angles, lighting and parting my hair differently only: 1 where i look like an 18 yo fullhead with a thick nw0-1 and 1 where i look like I ll be a nw4 with a bald spot by winter.

not to mention being on big 3 too and lying about it, or using concealers, sprays, or even photo editing software. (not saying the guy did all that, just that these optimized photo proofs are not to be taken too seriously)

I agree. For some this may sound pessimistic but for me its about being realistic.

We will only know for sure if the lotion worka when trustful users give us testimonies with pics.

Ps: welcome to Choi's hype train. Blessed be our king

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also still curious about this (this is not new, before anyone goes crazy lol):

"Abstract Napoli 14/4/18

Soluzione liposomiale contenente DGLA, Equolo e Carnitene per il trattamento dell'alopecia androgenetica.
G.Brotzu , G. Brotzu , F. Consolaro, C. Secchieri.
Bioricerca snc, Fidia Farmaceuticici SPA
Presenta Giovanni Brotzu
Nel 2012 KITAGAWA e coll. dimostravano che i liposomi cationici, con un diametro intorno ai 100 nm, penetravano facilmente attraverso il derma e miglioravano il rilascio di molecole lipofiliche. Basandoci su queste ricerche, si è studiato se era possibile impiegare i liposomi, per il rilascio di molecole,in grado di stimolare le cellule endoteliali che arrivano ai bulbi piliferi. In precedenza si era osservato che la PGE1 era in grado di stimolare le cellule endoteliali e aumentare la capillarizzazione tissutale.
E' noto che il di-homo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA), sia il precursore della PGE1. Infatti viene trasformato dalla cicloossigenasi in PGE1. È accertato che nelle varie forme di alopecia esista una diminuita capillarizzazione e pertanto, un deficit nella funzionalità dei capillari che riforniscono i bulbi piliferi sia di O2 che delle altre molecole.
Le altre molecole trasportate dai liposomi sono: L'Equolo ed il Carnitina.
L'Equolo è un flavonoide che inibisce l'enzima 5α-reduttasi impedendo al testosterone di trasformarsi in diidrotestosterone; il Carnitene favorisce la betaossidazione delle catene lipidiche circolanti e aumenta il metabolismo locale.
IL diidrotestosterone è uno dei responsabili principali dell'alopecia.
Test eseguiti: L’efficacia di due lozioni liposomiali è stata testata su 30 soggetti maschili e 30 soggetti femminili. Si sono eseguiti i seguenti controlli: Efficacia anticaduta mediante fototricogramma e Wash test, Valutazione della Resistenza dei capelli mediante Pull test, Valutazione clinica della tollerabilità e Valutazione soggettiva dell’ efficacia e tollerabilità della lozione. I test sono stati eseguiti ad inizio trattamento (T0) e dopo 1 (T1), 3 (T3) e 6 (T6) mesi di trattamento.
I risultati hanno dimostrato che le lozioni applicate quotidianamente favoriscono la crescita di nuovi capelli e riducono la caduta di quelli esistenti. Inoltre i capelli diventano più resistenti e le lozioni sono ben tollerate dai soggetti."

It looks like the abstract for a bigger paper to be published. Who knows if it will get published. Also interesting that they actually performed microscope pictures but didn't show them.

Mike Tyson

My Regimen
Reaction score

Aaaaaaand we're back. Thank you Dr. Brotzu!

53f.jpg

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
what are you experiencing if i might ask ? i'm 4 months in with not much to report , neither hair or sides ..
My experience has been weird. Got the sheds of all sheds to begin with, then enormous regrowth after 3-4 months. However, since 2015 when I began using it, I have experienced only synchronised growth and loss. So it grows my hair for like.. 3 months, then just stops working. My hair rapidly falls out and miniturises, then the cycle repeats maybe 9months later. It also causes facial bloatin and rashes when it does work. I believe overall because my hair is put into this hyper state of cycling through growth and loss, my shedding is increased exponentially because of it. I lose a lot of hair man. A lot. I haven’t heard of anyone else with this same reaction though. Most people get great results from oral minoxidil.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
He could also show pictures of his own hair. Beps has been taking brotzu lotion, yet doesn’t post a picture. I can understand if he signed a nda for the fidia trial, but nothing’s stoping him from posting his own results. He doesnt post his hair because he has no results. He’s literally using pictures of some random guy on the internet to justify that his product works and you are all taking the bait! It’s hilairous to watch this unfold! The power of mind control!
Or technically this outside guys' results aren't with Fidia's lotion but Beps' results are, thus under NDA strictures

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also still curious about this (this is not new, before anyone goes crazy lol):

"Abstract Napoli 14/4/18

Soluzione liposomiale contenente DGLA, Equolo e Carnitene per il trattamento dell'alopecia androgenetica.
G.Brotzu , G. Brotzu , F. Consolaro, C. Secchieri.
Bioricerca snc, Fidia Farmaceuticici SPA
Presenta Giovanni Brotzu
Nel 2012 KITAGAWA e coll. dimostravano che i liposomi cationici, con un diametro intorno ai 100 nm, penetravano facilmente attraverso il derma e miglioravano il rilascio di molecole lipofiliche. Basandoci su queste ricerche, si è studiato se era possibile impiegare i liposomi, per il rilascio di molecole,in grado di stimolare le cellule endoteliali che arrivano ai bulbi piliferi. In precedenza si era osservato che la PGE1 era in grado di stimolare le cellule endoteliali e aumentare la capillarizzazione tissutale.
E' noto che il di-homo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA), sia il precursore della PGE1. Infatti viene trasformato dalla cicloossigenasi in PGE1. È accertato che nelle varie forme di alopecia esista una diminuita capillarizzazione e pertanto, un deficit nella funzionalità dei capillari che riforniscono i bulbi piliferi sia di O2 che delle altre molecole.
Le altre molecole trasportate dai liposomi sono: L'Equolo ed il Carnitina.
L'Equolo è un flavonoide che inibisce l'enzima 5α-reduttasi impedendo al testosterone di trasformarsi in diidrotestosterone; il Carnitene favorisce la betaossidazione delle catene lipidiche circolanti e aumenta il metabolismo locale.
IL diidrotestosterone è uno dei responsabili principali dell'alopecia.
Test eseguiti: L’efficacia di due lozioni liposomiali è stata testata su 30 soggetti maschili e 30 soggetti femminili. Si sono eseguiti i seguenti controlli: Efficacia anticaduta mediante fototricogramma e Wash test, Valutazione della Resistenza dei capelli mediante Pull test, Valutazione clinica della tollerabilità e Valutazione soggettiva dell’ efficacia e tollerabilità della lozione. I test sono stati eseguiti ad inizio trattamento (T0) e dopo 1 (T1), 3 (T3) e 6 (T6) mesi di trattamento.
I risultati hanno dimostrato che le lozioni applicate quotidianamente favoriscono la crescita di nuovi capelli e riducono la caduta di quelli esistenti. Inoltre i capelli diventano più resistenti e le lozioni sono ben tollerate dai soggetti."

It looks like the abstract for a bigger paper to be published. Who knows if it will get published. Also interesting that they actually performed microscope pictures but didn't show them.
Maybe they'll show it in the press release?