Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
As the balding man lets our a whimper of despair having learned that it is all just snake oil, the Norwood Reaper chuckles to himself as he approaches from behind.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem with that is the fact that this is the kind of product that you have to use constantly at first and then over periods of time after
how does that change anything? If they water it down, it could take 1.5 years for regrowth, versus more potent mixture with .5 years for regrowth.

TravisB

Established Member
Reaction score
Those temple regrowth pics look like they could just be a good minoxidil response and they smell of trolling

I dont believe in any Brotzu conspiracy theories, if he had good results to show, be WOULD show them on April 14th, and he didn't. It looks like you are just grasping at straws now guys

It looks like its over, we have to keep munching Finasteride pills until something better comes out in legendary "5 years"

Brotzu is going to the bin with Dr Nigam written on it

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those temple regrowth pics look like they could just be a good minoxidil response and smell of trolling

I dont believe in any Brotzu conspiracy theories, if he had good results to show, be WOULD show them on April 14th, and he didn't. It looks like you are just grasping at straws now guys

It looks like its over, we have to keep munching Finasteride pills until something better comes out in legendary "5 years"

Brotzu is going to the same bin as Dr Nigam
Don’t hate. Wait for forum user results

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude those are SOLID results. Are we all f*****g happy now?!
Brotzu_Crown.png

How can you say this can be made with lighting lol

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
But will you be still posting pics of your a$$ here when you get your hair back? :(
In all seriousness, I always said that even if I found what works for me, I would still use the forum. I would still want to share my advice and experiences with anyone going through what I am currently going through.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 85631
How can you say this can be made with lighting lol

Hi hair is too dark as well. Of course lighting makes a difference, but still...

It reminds of the impact I got after some good months on nofap. Hair got thicker and much darker.

I hope this is a true pic and not a tricky one with toppik or whatever

anon082

My Regimen
Reaction score
Millions and millions of people over the world suffer from hair loss, with many of them of them willing to pay big bucks for a cure. Which is, of course, why many multi billion companies are investing greatly in finding this solution.

If a company would legitimately have something that is better than the currently available drugs, which would make them rich beyond belief, would they manage it so poorly that most people already think it's a scam? Would they have people begging for evidence / pictures etc and then not provide it?

Think about it, if Fidia is so uninterested in pushing this lotion, it is probably because they don't expect much out of it.
I see your point and i'm too skeptic about the lotion being the real deal for 100% but! if this is the real deal it will prove itself pretty fast and people will soon come rushing to buy it,if fidia is sure enough in the product then they might not want to concern them self with a bunch of fanatics from a hairloss forum and just decide to proceed with the marketing when they feel like it.

With that being said, i still find the lack of evidence quite suspicious but if the temple pictures are brotzu's work then we are in for a treat.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those temple regrowth pics look like they could just be a good minoxidil response and smell of trolling

Brotzu is going to the bin with Dr Nigam written on it
Does look like oral minoxidil results,
But I this is left Brotzu, and it parallels those minoxidil results, can we not be totally f*****g psyched about that?