Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys... somebody raised a really good point in this thread. The reason why the female result is so impressive and the male result is sub-par, is because the lotion simply works better on females! This is even confirmed by the presentation itself which states:

"The percentage of hair in Anagen increases significantly (1 month after treatment in females, 3 months after treatment in males)"

I swear.. some people are just f*****g retarded. Jump to conclusions without analyzing the evidence, and for some reason feel the need to use adhominems (i.e. wishing death upon the inventors and wishing them cancer). What the f*** is wrong with you people? I'm in my late 20's and have the feeling that there are 40+ men writing the most immature sh*t in this thread.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys... somebody raised a really good point in this thread. The reason why the female result is so impressive and the male result is sub-par, is because the lotion simply works better on females! This is even confirmed by the presentation itself which states:

"The percentage of hair in Anagen increases significantly (1 month after treatment in females, 3 months after treatment in males)"

I swear.. some people are just f*****g retarded. Jump to conclusions without analyzing the evidence, and for some reason feel the need to use adhominems (i.e. wishing death upon the inventors and wishing them cancer). What the f*** is wrong with you people? I'm in my late 20's and have the feeling that there are 40+ men writing the most immature sh*t in this thread.
It makes sense to me that since they have less androgens, the stoppage of them with s equol would occur more rapidly. We need longer test results (though I’m eager for the release so i will test it myself)

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw the mom of the alopecia girl posted this: (google translate is good enough)

I read everything after Naples especially from that famous blog that speaks of baldness.
Yes, that famous blog made up of people who come to read my page every day to get information.
So this post is right for you.
I'm sick of reading insults, bad words, inventions, hypothesis of conspiracy.
You have arrived on page 300 and you have not concluded anything.
I am a mother of a child who suffers from alopecia areata and has struggled and still struggles to find a solution for this horrible disease.
And with me there are many wonderful people, mothers of children and little girls.
People who share a disease that annihilates you. It makes you cry.
But you can not understand it.
We wait with education and respect ...
We are people who have courage and determination and I repeat again: RESPECT.
Your arrogance hits me and I tell you with my heart.
Talk and comment on a topic you do not know. But do it ... you are free to do it ... but the bad things put them aside.
They do not serve.
And I do not want to hear them. We do not want to hear them.
RESPECT.
Look at the dictionary for the meaning of this word.
You will need it.

She also posted a video of her daughter and holy sh*t, she made a 100% recovery.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I read everything after Naples especially from that famous blog that speaks of baldness.
Yes, that famous blog made up of people who come to read my page every day to get information.
I am a mother of a child who suffers from alopecia areata and has struggled and still struggles to find a solution for this horrible disease.
And with me there are many wonderful people, mothers of children and little girls.
Talk and comment on a topic you do not know. But do it ... you are free to do it ... but the bad things put them aside.
They do not serve.
RESPECT.
You will need it.

She also posted a video of her daughter and holy sh*t, she made a 100% recovery.
Some people on this forum should be ashamed of themselves. Absolutely NO respect. And the sad thing is... they're probably older than me too

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does she even care what a bunch off angry bald bellends from a site such as this thinks?

Most of the weasels on this site are just desperate to put it down and see the poor quality of that presentation as a chance to say "I told you so" and put a small amount of pleasure in their miserable lives.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

200w.gif

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, I'm still getting brain fog from the darmn Morr-f. I think finasteride kills my brain. Maybe I'll try RU?

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score

They do not serve.
RESPECT.
You will need it.

This one woman is much smarter than the whole hair loss community. Just look at these disrespectful fags here like Royaume, these drunk and dumb irish lads, 40 yrs old hysterical pussies - they are all balding, which proves that God exists.

Fleece Johnson

My Regimen
Reaction score

They do not serve.
RESPECT.
You will need it.

LMAO people who suffer from hair loss is fucked in the head. Just leave that woman alone. Can't believe people went her page to exchange insults. I am really sorry for that lady.