Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course they are going to come up with another statement, today or during the next days. Its very clear because I am very that they know about the reactions seen on this forum. Dont undererstimate almost 3 million views. They could sell millions of lotions but the Brotzus miserably failed. I had to laugh so bad when I read beps last conversation with clockwise. LoL he just stepped 100 steps back from his original. claims like : "when did I say that?"

@beps63 must be really hard for you to destroy your last name. The only thing I do not understand is WHY did you use your name or wrote with your original Fb account.

Anyways, I have at least 8 months before my balding gets clearly obvious (diffuse thinning) but the brotzus now belong to the group of snake oil. It was an interesting adventure on this thread. At least we reached 1000 pages.

Trust nobody. @beps63 is the existing proof. Stay strong buddies but let this go. Lets meet on the other shiseido thread because after the Brotzu fail this will be the next potentisl treatment in the near future.

The disturbing reading continues. Leave this thread if you already got all the answers. No need for lengthy flaming.

Will be interesting to see if Fidia releases a statement.

Antibydlo

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I dont know. I just want evidence and not words. To me it sounds like a sellsrargument when you dont have any proof accept one picture of a older man.

Evidence is all right now.
Ask him about the evidence, and why they don’t show it, it’s stupid to say “we have supersexy evidence and trichological data” and at the same time they hide it

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at this point, claiming they are literal scammers is not being skeptical and cautious, but just bitter and stupid.

if they wanted to make money by selling a scam product, they would have provided some spectacular before-after fakes and put it on the market quickly after. and wouldnt have exposed themselves to everyone publicly.

this is just a mix of incompetence (by both brotzus and fidia), delusions about the worth of your own work and high expectations of the desperate targeted audience - hairloss sufferers community

but levels of unprofessionalism and awkwardness both brotzus and fidia are displaying are indeed staggering. "wtf are they even doing" is my reaction whenever I read an update about their actions and announcements

Last edited:

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
at this point, claiming they are literal scammers is not being skeptical and cautious, but just bitter and stupid.

if they wanted to make money by selling a scam product, they would have provided some spectacular before-after fakes and put it on the market quickly after. and wouldnt have exposed themselves to everyone publicly.

this is just a mix of incompetence (by both brotzus and fidia), delusions about the worth of your own work and high expectations of the desperate targeted audience - hairloss sufferers community

but the levels of unprofessionalism and awkwardness both brotzus and fidia are displaying is indeed staggering. "wtf are they even doing" is my reaction whenever I read an update about their actions and announcements
This is the best TLDR

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but, I told you so. I got so much hate from saying its gonna be overpriced snake oil. How do you feel now cucks? Better get saving for that hair transplant or bulk up with steroids.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am worried they will just post the power point or copy the data from it to be honest.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am worried they will just post the power point or copy the data from it to be honest.
If they publish anything at all. Bear in mind that this company and its staff are retarded, and there are many "callers" and their "friend's friends" out there.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TBH, the article I posted didn’t seem to share a lot either.
yeah but you can download the pdf which has more info