Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i feel the only reason people so pissed is because beps raised expectations beyond any treatment available today, simply if this was released soon and i could maintain my nw3 i would be happy as others would be too im sure.
Hair line NW0 density NW1 guy here, wants do the samething. My Androgenetic Alopecia is so early none of the transplant doctor told me i need transplant. I’d like to keep it that way.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If FIDIA wants to save their sales, they should confirm that no imcrease in diameter was a mistake made during compilimg the slides and provide better photos.

wangyuqi

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“无聊,帖子:1654116,会员:133918”]让我们放松一下,直到Fidia的更多消息。Bellicapelli创始人已经表示发布日期是十月。我很确定Fidia会与公众分享更多更新和图片。在此之前,让我们冷静一下,像糖果一样流行起来。[/ QUOTE]
ž消息能确定吗

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“无聊,帖子:1654116,会员:133918”]让我们放松一下,直到Fidia的更多消息。Bellicapelli创始人已经表示发布日期是十月。我很确定Fidia会与公众分享更多更新和图片。在此之前,让我们冷静一下,像糖果一样流行起来。[/ QUOTE]
ž消息能确定吗
Brother trying to use translate.google.com for translation.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we can’t write this off as a scam just yet, but Fidia is with no doubt beyond retarded.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair line NW0 density NW1 guy here, wants do the samething. My Androgenetic Alopecia is so early none of the transplant doctor told me i need transplant. I’d like to keep it that way.
wish i was you man, i wouldnt even thought of coming to this forum in your situation.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm more surprised that you even noticed that early. My whole hairline had already receded like an inch before i went "oh f***, my hair".
I was always worried about Androgenetic Alopecia since my mom and dad both have Androgenetic Alopecia

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess we can’t write this off as a scam just yet, but Fidia is with no doubt beyond retarded.
You haven’t seen a scam until you’ve seen “almost full regrowth after 2 microneedling sessions”
26FEE451-DAFD-4C44-B701-6671226FDC37.png

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The female result is kind of explained in the slides. It seems that they mention that for males it starts working only after 3 months of treatment while females require only 1, but then if she had those results, the diameter must have changed. What the hell, this is all confusing.
Yes! That is what I noticed!