Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like Fidia is about to make a statement, they've already disclosed the release date (Oct 2018) to the bellicapelli forum founder so I would say to keep your eyes on Fidia's website these days.

However this is very odd - to let Brotzu go to Sitri without a release date, but then disclose it a day later to an outside person....

it looks like they(fidia/brotzu) had to do something in a "hurry" to release tension and shitstorm on the internet. I can't imagine the number of calls or emails they receive. so everything was done maybe too fast. that's why maybe brotzu was added very late in the sitri programm. sitri orga did not even know if brotzu was comin until late. Maybe that's why it looked a little unprofessionnal (powerpoint, cases etc) it looks like brotzu could not show what he wanted but only what fidia provided. don't forget he is no a dermatologist or expert in this field, the only thing he could do is explain(again) theory behind lotion and show, some highlights

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think its safe to say we wont be seeing this lotion in 2018 so any nw3+ people like me are fucked essentially, the guys on ieson reckon fidia are still having stability problems and the fact that dr brotzu has no idea when it will be released backs up this point, if fidia were going to release in next few months surely the doctor would know by now.

Not if it comes out in October and it actually works.

Reactions: jpo

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, so we're still roaming on quicksands...
But i would rather believe what bellicapelli said not some user from ieson said. For me, i think founder have more credibilities than just some user. Unless that user is some what fidia worker. Also, G.Brotzu said stabilization is done so if ieson user is right then G.Brotzu must told some lies

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
it looks like they(fidia/brotzu) had to do something in a "hurry" to release tension and shitstorm on the internet. I can't imagine the number of calls or emails they receive. so everything was done maybe too fast. that's why maybe brotzu was added very late in the sitri programm. sitri orga did not even know if brotzu was comin until late. Maybe that's why it looked a little unprofessionnal (powerpoint, cases etc) it looks like brotzu could not show what he wanted but only what fidia provided. don't forget he is no a dermatologist or expert in this field, the only thing he could do is explain(again) theory behind lotion and show, some highlights

My thoughts exactly, if you have a look on my past posts.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they really want to release the product in October without giving first some explanations about the disastrous event of two days ago? Do they expect men to buy their lotion with that poor before-after image?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do they really want to release the product in October without giving first some explanations about the disastrous event of two days ago? Do they expect men to buy their lotion with that poor before-after image?

I think we can expect fidia to write something on their website in the near future. they have to .I don't see why they would not release something because there were I think great results for areata patients at least. so news should follow... if this is suitable for androgenetic patients, they can only prove it by tables/numbers and cases reports in the statement because obviously it's not as obvious as regrowth on alopecia areata patients. they want regrowth, we want maintenance at least +let's say fair regrowth as bonus;

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
where the f*** do u find this sh*t ?

Does it work ? how much do we use ? Honestly minoxidil worked for me
Read the intructions. It's 5ml saline with one of the vials. I think you can make one vial last longer or go further say if you want to do a larger area by just adding more saline to the vial. It seems to work. 10% increase in density after 6 weeks.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read the intructions. It's 5ml saline with one of the vials. I think you can make one vial last longer or go further say if you want to do a larger area by just adding more saline to the vial. It seems to work. 10% increase in density after 6 weeks.
Send on snap so I keep it. Thanks baby

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm praying for maintenance treatment, as 23 year old who cannot tolerate medicines it is really hard for me. I cannot have transplant because shock loss will kill most of my hair.
That being said, look at the study from another perspective. 30 males aged 18-55, the diameter of their hair does not change. That just means it stays stable, but that photo is inexcusable. Does this mean that this cosmetic trial company is terrible?
Maybe the woman responsible for the presentation simply forgot to write that the diameter in 6 months does not change significantly since the final slide mentions that it does not change while one of the slides say it does not change significantly.