Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well a big reason why we're all here is because 95% of members here can't tolerate the sides they get from finasteride or are too scared to take it due to the same sides, not particularly because of its effectiveness.

I don't think this is a qualified statement. I think 95% of the people you read on here (for reasons that are obvious) will say something about the sides or the fear of getting them, but there are just as many people who will say that finasteride didn't do anything for them, you just have to dig a tad to get them to come forward. If finasteride worked for even 50% of people, there would be a lot of men reluctantly developing a habitual liking towards their own breasts in light of the perceived probable benefits--the numbers are just sh*t for finasteride and minoxidil----------:::::::: They're crap in every aspect.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think this is a qualified statement. I think 95% of the people you read on here (for reasons that are obvious) will say something about the sides or the fear of getting them, but there are just as many people who will say that finasteride didn't do anything for them, you just have to dig a tad to get them to come forward. If finasteride worked for even 50% of people, there would be a lot of men reluctantly developing a habitual liking towards their own breasts in light of the perceived probable benefits--the numbers are just sh*t for finasteride and minoxidil----------:::::::: They're crap in every aspect.
95 was just a random *** number, Millions and millions of men are on finasteride and never visit a forum again (if they even did in the first place) this forum is made up of a huge number of people that didn't respond to minoxidil/finasteride or that can't tolerate it. Finasteride definitely works for more than 50% of people just look into the studies the number is way higher than that.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
95 was just a random *** number, Millions and millions of men are on finasteride and never visit a forum again (if they even did in the first place) this forum is made up of a huge number of people that didn't respond to minoxidil/finasteride or that can't tolerate it. Finasteride definitely works for more than 50% of people just look into the studies the number is way higher than that.

I cant but help feel though that whilst over half of men are happy that they started it and report 'no sides'. There are sides under the surface that they dont necessarily feel. I can imagine there being a lot of hormonally fucked up dudes in 15-20 years time having gotten on finasteride at 20.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant but help feel though that whilst over half of men are happy that they started it and report 'no sides'. There are sides under the surface that they dont necessarily feel. I can imagine there being a lot of hormonally fucked up dudes in 15-20 years time having gotten on finasteride at 20.
Couldn't agree more.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There have been follow up studies that show no such prolonged effects. Finsteride came out in 1992, it has been 20+ years since it was released.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There have been follow up studies that show no such prolonged effects. Finsteride came out in 1992, it has been 20+ years since it was released.
I hardly got pimples until i started to take fina. However, month after i started to take fina I had massive pimples. Thanks to setipiprant, or my pimples are pretty much gone. I never saw a report saying that fina cause pimple, and i know guys from different forum that have same problem as i do.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suppose what I mean is that the FDA is unbelievably conservative in what they allow on the market, especially something that is a cosmetic drug for all intents and purposes. If there was a statistically significant population of finasteride users with permanent side effects, the drug would have been removed long ago and few doctors would recommend it.

Users on hair loss forums are typically self selected samples due to side effects on finasteride or ineffectiveness.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

Whilst thats true Doctors have also conducted numerous tests on PFS sufferers and cant find whats wrong with them or how to cure them so saying no prolonged side effects remains a bit obscure at the moment