Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation"

The presentation wasn't consistent with this statement (from the patent) at all. "Total disappearance"?? Where's the evidence?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there are any people on here that suffer from diffuse hair loss and want to see a cosmetic improvement I would suggest trying PRP.

I have had it done in Turkey twice. In Ireland three times and it works.
It thickens up your hair, darkens your hair, and creates a fuller look.

Just something for those who may not have tried it but are sceptical about it or desperate to improve the appearance of your hair.

how much it cost u

need more details...

Mykonas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"On day 90: in group 1 all the patients report total disappearance of hair reduction areas that have been replaced by robust and shiny hair. In group 2 hair reduction is still visible, even if areas are all covered with thick fuzz. Group 3 confirms a general hair improvement. Groups 4 and 5 do not record variations from the previous evaluation"

The presentation wasn't consistent with this statement (from the patent) at all. "Total disappearance"?? Where's the evidence?
Weak very very weak results. product is similar to what's already available on the market if not less effective

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score

I had it complimentary with my hair transplant in Turkey first time.
Then went back a second time for a scar revision procedure, he gave me another complimentary free treatment.

In Ireland my local hair transplant surgeon charges 240 Euro per session but as he knows s me now charges me the old price of 120 Euro.

I would advise you do two treatments one month apart.
A third if you wish but I just do two.

And after about 10 weeks you will notice increased thickening and obvious darkening of your hair.

I had my last one done in Jan/Feb and am currently seeing the results. Should last me for the end of year.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that one study alone trumps all other attempts of researching hairloss in history combined

all the other presentations, findings and half-baked "discoveries" look like elementary school assignments in comparison

agreed.

I feel sad for the 10 years of nothing coming from follica. Choi will expose how amateurish and primitive is their approach.

Shiseido will be also totally unecessary and costly.

I have a great feeling for Choi.

The other one I wouldn't rule out is jak. But Choi will humillate them all and things are progressing at LIGHTSPEED at Chois lab and university.

Bruno De Souza

My Regimen
Reaction score

maybe pure pge1 gives better results than dgla

BrianH

Reaction score
Wasn't gonna say anything on this thread but been watching for a long time like most of us.. Since we now know it's sh*t, I'm gonna take advantage of the traffic and ask If anyone knows a legit permanent hair removal cuz there's worse than having a shaved head and hair on back and neck. Thanks in advance

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
agreed.

I feel sad for the 10 years of nothing coming from follica. Choi will expose how amateurish and primitive is their approach.

The other one I wouldn't rule out is jak. But Choi will humillate them all and things are progressing at LIGHTSPEED at Chois lab and university.

I memed about Brotzu because I thought it would be a treatment to tide us over but Choi has an actual cure

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
From what i've hears, it's a scam.

It's not. I am lucky. First two times was free of charge.

Also I wouldn't peddle bullsh1t on here as I was sceptical about Brotzu treatment yesterday and day before and genuinely would like to help anyone on here that are dissapointed but might like to explore an option that can at least make some what of a cosmetic improvement to their hair.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on guys. Do not be discouraged. In May (in a few weeks) you will have the results of phase 2 of setipiprant for androgenetic alopecia.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311

Actual Study Start Date : June 29, 2016
Actual Primary Completion Date : March 13, 2018
Estimated Study Completion Date : May 9, 2018

P.S.: I post this because it must be very hard to always receive bad news for androgenetic alopecia.

Last edited:

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
agreed.

Is there even a time frame for when Choi/ his university will present results? I don't have another 5 years to wait.