Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

g.i joey

Reaction score
Is the consensus gonna be to dermaroll prior to applying Brotzu. I’ve been dermarolling for 5 months before minix every night and have no fucken results from it

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
so guys i have a question that u may able to answer, im currently Norwood 5 on bald stage and im 30 years old, is there any possibility this lotion can regrow my hair to a Norwood 2 ?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, guys I'm trying to be positive and hopefull. I'm not always that way, but there's no harm in getting my spirits up a bit in anticipation. I'm 28 now, so I meet the below 30 ideal if they release in a timely fashion. Also my hair issues didn't start until 2 maybe 3 years ago. Holy cow. If his claims check out I'd be totally back to normal. How great would that be? Man I feel like I can imagine what it would be like right now.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope brotzu don't use 1.3 megapixel camera to demonstrate before and after scenario like all the scamsters before. And if they did, all of us dying baldies be like
unnamed.gif

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, guys I'm trying to be positive and hopefull. I'm not always that way, but there's no harm in getting my spirits up a bit in anticipation. I'm 28 now, so I meet the below 30 ideal if they release in a timely fashion. Also my hair issues didn't start until 2 maybe 3 years ago. Holy cow. If his claims check out I'd be totally back to normal. How great would that be? Man I feel like I can imagine what it would be like right now.
I'm in the same boat! 28 and just started thinning around the temples... holy sh*t this would be a life-saver if it comes out with promising results!!!

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to bring down the hype or anything.
Brotzu's first short Androgenetic Alopecia study on women had very very shitty pictures, but then we had Areata study which had very good pictures showing full regrowth. Basically I'm saying nothing new.

By the way the salt on sunflower seeds I'm eating is amazing sh*t. It feels so damn good sucking onto that salt, eating it from inside, spinning that sunflower seed on my tongue, feeling the taste of that salty aroma. The sensation, the pleasure of licking off that salt with my tongue is turning on my receptors responsible for the appreciation of such gourmet-type saltiness.

If the results on 14th are sh*t I'm buying pack of 2 pounds of salt and licking it dry to celebrate the salt.

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reddit and this forum has been extremely annoying when it comes to lotion recently. Literally some people don't know how to wait

Marc88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member , really hyped about this brotion , been following this thread for a while now and everything looks promising :D , not long to go now everyone nervous/ excited ? Ps love the memes they're hilarious

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this treatment is proven to be effective, I'm gonna have to reevaluate how I'm gonna obtain it.

I feel like the higher Norwood's are gonna keep scooping it up from under my talons. Lol

Can't blame them though , I genuinely hope this is great for us all.

I'd fly to Italy every month if I had to.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It might just be me, but Giuseppe seemed pretty optimisitc in that facebook chat. Maybe that's a sign Fidia might be releasing soon.
Idk, why wait til October when this dermatology release will be the biggest marketing