Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

livinginfear93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if DGLA could cause similar side effects as minoxidil, which for some reason I really noticed. Hope it stays completely local. I’m not sure that liposomal delivery really keeps topicals from getting into the blood stream. I don’t know sh*t though

deadhairfollicle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1000235.gif

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee what have you done

BinguBoy

My Regimen
Reaction score
im never smoking or drinking again if kami brotzu saves my ***. if i ever get temped ill just run my hand thru my hair to get a quick reminder that you dont need to be intoxicated to live a happy life, you just need hair. kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone in the Brotzu group buy ever get the ingredients tested? If the conferance shows evidence of the lotion being effective, and no release date is given, I’ll probably try to make the lotion myself (but without the liposomes and hope it still works).

A quick search for s-equol on alibaba, and the first listed item is marked hair loss, so the Chinese know our struggles. Would need to get all the ingredients tested before using it though.

Attachments

• 5E3B1EDA-F92A-4204-9D19-69B021108EB4.jpeg
    5E3B1EDA-F92A-4204-9D19-69B021108EB4.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 206

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone in the Brotzu group buy ever get the ingredients tested? If the conferance shows evidence of the lotion being effective, and no release date is given, I’ll probably try to make the lotion myself (but without the liposomes and hope it still works).

A quick search for s-equol on alibaba, and the first listed item is marked hair loss, so the Chinese know our struggles. Would need to get all the ingredients tested before using it though.

I think the liposomes are not needed only to avoid side effects, they also are important for skin penetration and fixing the substance inside it.

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the liposomes are not needed only to avoid side effects, they also are important for skin penetration and fixing the substance inside it.

Yeah I don’t know if the liposomes are there for a better delivery or to make a «surface» so it doesn’t get in the blood..

Hasson & Wongs topical finasteride has liposomes though, and there are still people who get sides. Let’s hope Brotzu knows more about this subject than H&W.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t know if the liposomes are there for a better delivery or to make a «surface» so it doesn’t get in the blood..

Hasson & Wongs topical finasteride has liposomes though, and there are still people who get sides. Let’s hope Brotzu knows more about this subject than H&W.

Beps actually responded to someones question on here a couple weeks back and said liposomes are for penetration purposes. Not to say without it wont work though because Wuwui had really good results and I'm not sure if he used liposomes - although he was a Dr so might have a better idea on preparation.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God, I just want this to be over so I can know whether or not I need to give minoxidil a try before I just say f*** all to this bullshit.

I swear if these photos aren't substantial as far as photos of 'results' go...

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
God, I just want this to be over so I can know whether or not I need to give minoxidil a try before I just say f*** all to this bullshit.

I swear if these photos aren't substantial as far as photos of 'results' go...
Give minoxidil a try either way. It might be months until this comes out and minoxidil has helped me maintain over the last 7 months.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Give minoxidil a try either way. It might be months until this comes out and minoxidil has helped me maintain over the last 7 months.

I've made it this far, so I'm going to wait until the news breaks of that presentation, then I'll determine from there. If they say nothing of the future of the product and only make dry mention of their trial, then I'll start it that day.

Good to hear it's helped you, though. Most people just rip on minoxidil either for its apparent ineffectiveness or for the supposed damage it causes (recurrent, endless cycles of shedding).

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've made it this far, so I'm going to wait until the news breaks of that presentation, then I'll determine from there. If they say nothing of the future of the product and only make dry mention of their trial, then I'll start it that day.

Good to hear it's helped you, though. Most people just rip on minoxidil either for its apparent ineffectiveness or for the supposed damage it causes (recurrent, endless cycles of shedding).

The endless cycles of shedding are even more endless without min..

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

You should try zix or super zix

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Mind you it hasn't done much in terms of regrowth for me, more just maintaining. Not using finasteride atm.