Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
More scientific info on DGLA:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3295719/

1. Subsequently, DGLA can be further converted by inflammatory cells to 15-(S)-hydroxy-8,11,13-eicosatrienoic acid and prostaglandin E1(PGE1) It does turn into PGE1

2. These two oxidative metabolites of DGLA, have been found to exert clinical efficacy in a variety of diseases, including suppression of chronic inflammation, and vasodilation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1783054/
3. In conclusion, these results suggest that DGLA affects cytokine production by human PBMC independently of COX activation.
Tbh, I don't understand the COX-2 and cytokine science right now, but I know this is another angle of hairloss and DGLA seems to have an affect.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys really getting excited over those messages between brotzu son? That’s the most vague response. “Could POSSIBLY grow 5 yrs, uhhh ya we dno still need to test other stuff...uhh one test on myself...uhhh”
For the record, I asked him directly after that if it was rare (5 years) or if it was for the most cases (testers).

He answered: most cases. But yeah, it sounds to good to be true. But then again - why would he maid that up so close to the meeting...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys really getting excited over those messages between brotzu son? That’s the most vague response. “Could POSSIBLY grow 5 yrs, uhhh ya we dno still need to test other stuff...uhh one test on myself...uhhh”
These guys aren't dermatologists and the Doctor wasn't initially interested in treating hairloss. He wanted more blood flow to a diabetic patient's limb. Only when a male nurse used it on his head did really take the male pattern baldness route serious.
They've only been testing it a couple years, and the adrogenentic alopecia results was done by Fidia's outside team.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all should really read the link I posted from the BelliCapelli interview. He states the mechanisms of how each part of the lotion works, when he added S-equol, etc.
https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/
This is supposed to be better than finasteride + min.
1. "The cell reproduced in the foreground is called pericitis and is the one that regulates blood flow in the capillaries . Minoxidil acts on it, which increases the flow in the capillary, but this drug does not act on endothelial cells that instead are affected by many stimuli such as infectious, hormonal diseases ect.
Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) acts on both pericitis and endothelial cells, determining their vasodilation and stimulating their reproduction.

Better than Rogaine.

2. " Dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA). The results were equal if not better than those of the lotion with PGE1. There are scientific publications that show that in cell cultures DGLA stimulates the production of Keratin."

More info on S-equol
Unlike finasteride, S-equol's rumored ability to suppress hair loss and potentially regrow hair is based on the theory that S-equol can bind strongly to free DHT molecules, prohibiting them from binding to the hair follicles' receptor sites. Because S-equol does not suppress the conversion of testosterone to DHT, there is no resulting increase of testosterone in the body and therefore, no sexual side effects.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032666/
1. Equol administration: decreases rat prostate size, decreases serum 5alpha-DHT levels and androgen hormone action, while not altering other circulating sex steroids or LH levels.
In vivo equol treatment significantly decreased rat prostate weights and serum 5alpha-DHT levels but did not alter LH, testosterone, and estradiol levels

S-equol reduces DHT without increasing estradiol... without increasing estrogen. S-equol reduces DHT... without ridding the body of 5ar enzyme and the neurosteroids you need.
Holy sh*t I didn't know about this interview... and it's with the man himself saying all kinds of positive sh*t:

"Lotion works very well when alopecia begins to appear, in people under 30 years of ageyou have excellent results with full stop of hair loss and regrowth and the miniaturized or even vellus / invisible hair resume a normal appearance" - Brotzu

Is there any reason to be skeptical?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
These two men (the Brotzus) have enough money and scientific knowledge I doubt they really care to pander to a hair loss forum. Giovanni Brotzu has already had several patents in the vascular field, you can see them on the same patent page as for this lotion.
Giuseppe isn't a dermatologist or pharmaceutical scientist, so even though he signed an NDA he has been excited and helpful to share what he can.

namelessdarksoul

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys, if you notice on brotzu convo he said that you need to use the lotion for more than 18 months for best results.
What I think is that fidia has weakened the lotion so you have to use it 18+ months everyday to see results so they can earn more $ it doesn't make sense because brotzu said that after some time u will need less applications of the lotion even once or twice a week or another possibility might be that the production price was not suitable for marketing the product (too expensive) so maybe they lowered the dosage to minimize the price by sacrificing the power of the lotion. Anyway that's always my thoughts, so don't take it for real and spread false info. Thank you. :)

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Y'all should really read the link I posted from the BelliCapelli interview. He states the mechanisms of how each part of the lotion works, when he added S-equol, etc.
https://bellicapelliforum.com/dermatologia/dott-brotzu/
This is supposed to be better than finasteride + min.
1. "The cell reproduced in the foreground is called pericitis and is the one that regulates blood flow in the capillaries . Minoxidil acts on it, which increases the flow in the capillary, but this drug does not act on endothelial cells that instead are affected by many stimuli such as infectious, hormonal diseases ect.
Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) acts on both pericitis and endothelial cells, determining their vasodilation and stimulating their reproduction.

Better than Rogaine.

2. " Dihomo-gamma-linoleic acid (DGLA). The results were equal if not better than those of the lotion with PGE1. There are scientific publications that show that in cell cultures DGLA stimulates the production of Keratin."

More info on S-equol
Unlike finasteride, S-equol's rumored ability to suppress hair loss and potentially regrow hair is based on the theory that S-equol can bind strongly to free DHT molecules, prohibiting them from binding to the hair follicles' receptor sites. Because S-equol does not suppress the conversion of testosterone to DHT, there is no resulting increase of testosterone in the body and therefore, no sexual side effects.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032666/
1. Equol administration: decreases rat prostate size, decreases serum 5alpha-DHT levels and androgen hormone action, while not altering other circulating sex steroids or LH levels.
In vivo equol treatment significantly decreased rat prostate weights and serum 5alpha-DHT levels but did not alter LH, testosterone, and estradiol levels

S-equol reduces DHT without increasing estradiol... without increasing hormonal estrogen. S-equol reduces DHT... without ridding the body of 5ar enzyme and the neurosteroids you need.

Great find. Also don't forget L carnitine, although its role is smaller, it's effect on the cells is very important.

mesr

My Regimen
Reaction score
regardless if this lotion works or not fevipiprant in 2020 is looking super promising. Maybe thats too late for some but Fevi + transplant seems like enough of a cure to me.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We'll have both sound (translation) and presentation. We will have 100% of information even if they won't allow filming in SITRI. This is good news.

That remind me, where is @hellouser and his Shiseido's presentation from Hair Congress 2017. Just say that you missed it man, it's been 5 months ever since we heard last news from you. And Shiseido was there presenting their technology.

Last edited:

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The 15 of april I will publish the powerpoint presentation of the Naples meeting
Can you please comment on realistic expectations? There seems to be a ridiculous amount of speculation, ranging from maintenance to a significant amount of regrowth. Will the efficacy and release date be addressed at the SITRI conference?

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps posted on bellicapelli that they will show pictures.

WTF, I swear they could make a movie or a book about this thread and lotion, more plot twists here than in Inception.

Per Beps: sai qualcosa se diranno quando la lozione uscirà o potrebbe uscire durante la presentazione? (asking him about release lmao).

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
8 days... 8 days until we know everything
i know everything.jpg