Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sunchy, I think you're hilarious and have some of the funnier posts on this site, but aren't you from the UK? The country that arrested a man for teaching his dog to hold his paw out?

I'm not sure that the Queen (Her Majesty), takes jokes very well. It is possible she may believe that you are inciting a war with Italy with your comments. They will have no choice but to arrest you once the embedded MI6 James Bond full-heads on this site report you.

i left the uk along time ago my friend

i live in cuckoo land now

also known as hairlosstalk.com

this is my home

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so sorry but I just had to post this video.... LoL WTF! Go to 1:27 of the following video. Dude is literally 65 years old. That is just Un f*****g Fair. sh*t is shinier than a 15 year olds head of hair.

man i would have loved to have played this as a kid

looks like a f*****g wicked sport

Boatie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im so sorry but I just had to post this video.... LoL WTF! Go to 1:27 of the following video. Dude is literally 65 years old. That is just Un f*****g Fair. sh*t is shinier than a 15 year olds head of hair.

Yeah, Kerry Fraser has some ridiculous hair:
1331929128051_ORIGINAL.jpg

Oleg Blokhin, Ukrainian soccer coach, is another old geezer with world class hair (giving here his regards to the bald community):

bloha.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw what u did there. Planning to kill buckthorn. Aren't you?

if i lived in the us that motherfucker would already be dead

i hope he accidentally swallows some finasteride tablets and stabs himself in the heart with one of his nighttime boners

bastard

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if i lived in the us that motherfucker would already be dead

i hope he accidentally swallows some finasteride tablets and stabs himself in the heart with one of his nighttime boners

bastard
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Quote him here whiteknight needs to see this ^^^^^.

Jokes aside, The way he described it I am sure if he swallow 5 fina tablets instead of a pair of shoes he would need to buy a shoetriplet :D

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Quote him here whiteknight needs to see this ^^^^^.

Jokes aside, The way he described it I am sure if he swallow 5 fina tablets instead of a pair of shoes he would need to buy a shoetriplet :D

i hope he swallows 50 of those devil pills and his dick burst into flames

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
With regard to how effective this is going to be....

Run a little survey. Approach people in your life, whether your parents, significant other, teacher, whoever. Simply tell them that you are eagerly awaiting to find out how effective an Italian hair loss lotion can be and that you think it might cure baldness. Note their reaction. Bubble burst. There’s your answer.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So in regards to the little "5 year" rule...what if someone had been balding for a decade. but brings some hairs back with the big 3. Would the italian lotion bring back hairs that the big 3 made into vellus hairs? Would the italian lotion help those vellus hairs?

Can't believe I actually asked that. I feel like I just asked a fortune teller to read my future.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Run a little survey. Approach people in your life, whether your parents, significant other, teacher, whoever. Simply tell them that you are eagerly awaiting to find out how effective an Italian hair loss lotion can be and that you think it might cure baldness. Note their reaction. Bubble burst. There’s your answer.
Maybe i’ll try with the strangers, and being a norwood spotter. I’ll find my soft target as a young norwood 3+ and tell him about the brotzu lotion. Bet he’ll consider me as a god for informing about this.

Run a survey, where you’ll be telling about finasteride and its potential sides too. Ask them if they allow you to take?
Forget about telling them that obsessed people are using estradol, anti breast cancer dose, hypertension pills just for hair on top.
Wait for their reaction. :p

ps, you only realise the value after its lost.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ask them before rogaine if they think a heart medication put into a foam would regrow hair.
Idiotic post

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So in regards to the little "5 year" rule...what if someone had been balding for a decade. but brings some hairs back with the big 3. Would the italian lotion bring back hairs that the big 3 made into vellus hairs? Would the italian lotion help those vellus hairs?

Can't believe I actually asked that. I feel like I just asked a fortune teller to read my future.
Most likely, considering the vasodilation of DGLA and the cell metabolism of L-carnitine nourishing the baby hair

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what i believe if they are alive, by any means finasteride plus min. Then the brotion will act like a life support system to keep them breathing.

On papers brotion aims at replacing finasteride & min together hence they should live the 5 year claim if its real.