Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing about body hair transplants is, sure you won't get that normal looking hair, but for people with money and the correct headshape it's worth it. You can get hair removed from your head+beard (or some other place) and make it look fuller with smp. Then just keep it shaved. I'd be fine with that look if everything else fails.
What the f... is the point of that? If you want the illusion of hair with a shaved head then just do SMP without all the trouble of a transplant.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, there's no need to give up. If Shiseido is out and at least stabilizes all of the hairs, you can always get a transplant high in grafts unless money is the issue. Plus I'm sure Follica may give a regrowth of a single transplant.

You will look like a pubehead, like a literal pubehead.
Well I'm an 18 year old student.. Not much money to speak of really, but I don't know hopefully somewhere in my twenties I'll get it back somehow, but yeah we'll see man, just having a sh*t day :(

BootyWarrior

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol my hairdresser gave me a pity thumbs up after he was done, you could see what he was thinking "poor lad". I look like a freak of nature, minoxidil has done jackshit

Brotzu if u are a bust i will go with the hype train off a cliff

lmao saddest story I've heard in a while srs

bruh.. you are just a having a bad hair day

we are all going to make it

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
image.jpeg
In2045 that is

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I'm an 18 year old student.. Not much money to speak of really, but I don't know hopefully somewhere in my twenties I'll get it back somehow, but yeah we'll see man, just having a sh*t day :(

I know you must feel horrible due to balding this young, but it may be a ''gift'' in disguise due to treatments coming out. You should focus on doing something that will bring you money. You will probably live as a full head from the age 22-23

john.donson.69

My Regimen
Reaction score
i wonder how this will pan out.

normally i d say its a classic scam, but i find it hard to believe they d go public and present on conferences on behalf of the company knowing they ve got nothing to offer on the market. i dont see what they d get out of it.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you must feel horrible due to balding this young, but it may be a ''gift'' in disguise due to treatments coming out. You should focus on doing something that will bring you money. You will probably live as a full head from the age 22-23

You really think everyone will be NW0 in 4 years. You are crazy.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
because people are smiling on a photo? this is new level of desperate.

Well, welcome to the desperate group, you are now one of us.
These women with alopecia areata / alopecia totalis (this is also hair loss, if you do not know). They know the results of the lotion. They are also waiting for the release of the lotion from Fidia.

john.donson.69

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, welcome to the desperate group, you are now one of us.
These women with alopecia areata / alopecia totalis (this is also hair loss, if you do not know). They know the results of the lotion. They are also waiting for the release of the lotion from Fidia.

yeah but come on, are they supposed to roll their eyes while taking a photo with him?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Speaking of which, this would be the ultimate bachelor party costume, designed to fully humiliate your friend. At least give the penis a full head of "brotzu hair".

Unfortunately Im one of the last of my friends who is not yet married. When the day comes though, I know whatever is thrown at me wont be as bad as that! :)

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m still confused on why a treatment, discovered by accident that was found to be effective for hair loss, then patented by a large pharmaceutical company for millions of dollars with solid science behind it, can still be viewed by some as a “scam”... I mean come on. At least do the research before blindly shouting scam and moving on. It’s clear this isn’t a scam, but the claims of miraculous results may be exaggerated. Let’s just wait 31 days and find out, enough speculation lol