My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can confirm Clokwise's post on a Swedish forum:
https://www.lookgood.se/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5985&sid=04919304a9a4bbc4b58b0a10186d9bc1
Yes, he had information in January already.
It makes no sense for a Swedish dude to troll both international and swedish forums.
Thanks for confirming, not that I was doubting him anyway. Hopefully Fidia announces that they are at Sitri in april (if they want to stop the endless flow of emails and phone calls they're receiving) and I'm just praaaying the results are what they say they are.. If this sh*t doesn't work I'm toast

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise is right!

I have received a mail today from Fidia. They contacted the HQ in italy and said they plan to release it soon, I'll try to get more information. They also asked me if I can give them information about the status on the forums because of marketing stuff that they want to redirect to the HQ

Looking forward for you proof, mate.

Since you say that Fidia asked you about the forum situation, I guess they wouldn't know if you upload their e mail here either, right?

Don't think anyone will report to them that you disclosed the info that we are craving so much for.
It s not like they'll cancel the release because of this :))))
So please be kind and share with us bruh...

Sweguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got this email!
#hype

Attachments

• 2FE2A8DC-8A93-469C-95FE-B8311314208D.png
    2FE2A8DC-8A93-469C-95FE-B8311314208D.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 674

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
its funny how everytime we reach an expected announcement date, the date gets pushed back a month or more. Like an apple dangling in front of a horse

It's all fake nonsense.

Most of the forum posters on this forum are fake accounts.

The only thing that I would take notice of is an OFFICIAL announcement from Fidia and there's only ever been one, and now Fidia have taken too long.

Brotzu won't stop emailing me though.

Apples.