My Regimen
Reaction score
those are sponsors.

Also they might have requested to not get listed until a certain milestone\date

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll tell you what's going on here.

I know some might argue about the fact that this is my very first post on this forum and can't be trusted.

But I am NOT writing you this to try to convince you about something. I actually challenge you to counter everything I will say below, by bringing real counter-arguments of course.

I am writing this post at this moment because up until now there was no one that said or thought about the things that I will tell you now; I waited and followed for “hundreds of pages” the thread to see if someone will, but it didn’t happen.

So here are my thoughts.

About the release:

The lotion will be launched before the summer break. It will have a solid marketing campaign, as Fidia has experience about it, compared with an everyday scammer.

They've launched products before, and when this lotion will be launched, everything will be sunshine and rainbows and everyone will be drunk of all the excitement caused by how well the lotion will be presented before launch. (presentation which in this industry is just required to have a dozen of before/after pictures done in a professional manner)

And the sales will skyrocket, enough to ensure their budgets and profits for many years to come. This is the only purpose here, no matter the short and medium-term consequences.

About the lotion:

The recipe that Brotzu sold to Fidia works. Not exactly as he said, but it had at least 70% to 80% of the declared effectiveness.

Fidia bought it but didn't brag about it because the studies done by Brotzu were poor and if they were going to announce something, there had to be some rock-solid studies, no child's play allowed at this level. Every announcement on the big-pharma level is sure to be challenged by various parties and if they're not well covered, they would have sabotaged the sales of their lotion before it was even released on the market.

So they’ve done some studies for some months and discovered that it is a real and effective hair loss treatment.

At this moment they could’ve launched it on the market, BUT (and this is the reason why it was so much delayed and kept under total secrecy) THEY’VE CHANGED THE LOTIONS’S BASE FORMULA.

Moving now to Fidia's plan:

The lotion's formula It was changed so that it would be product that is required to be bought more often (the 2-3 application per week stated by Brotzu wouldn’t provide too much sales).

Its effectiveness has been drastically diminished as well so that the results will be obtained over a longer period of time of usage.

They’ve probably played and experienced a lot in the last 2 years with the lotion’s formula and I wouldn’t be surprised if Fidia would release multiple formulas for Androgenetic Alopecia, to address different types of hair loss stages.

You’ll probably wonder now about the patented formula. Well, nobody said that if you patent something, you should immediately put in on the market as per the patent.

What I think it happened here is that the patented formula is the one with the best effectiveness, but it was too expensive to be produced and kept on the market by Fidia. Maybe if it was another pharma player we would’ve seen that formula on the market.
(But it the end, even if launched by a company with a lot of money, you, the consumer, would’ve been anyway stripped by your money, because this is how things are going on in the business world, you need to create and launch a product in its most profitable state and not necessarily the best for the customer.)

So going back to the patent, I think they’ve declared it so that nobody shall ever create it and be able to sell it on a large scale. As I said, they are not forced to sell it with the patented formula.

And even if another pharma player would want to start producing a lotion with the same formula as the one Fidia will sell, they will not stand a chance because Fidia had the start and the studies and basically everything required. It will take at least a year for another company to start to produce it at such a level that would threaten Fidia’s sales. Fidia knows this. They are aware of their advantage on the market and are not afraid to sell something that’s not patented.

The only problem would be if someone would release something better, but as said above, this will not be possible, because they own the patent.

Fidia’s plan is not on a long-term, this is a one-shot lottery win for them and the owners will make enough money to stop being afraid about the company’s long-term reputation. Hell, they might even sell Fidia away after this “hit”.

By the time the public will notice the big discrepancy between the lotion’s effect’s and what Brotzu declared, Fidia would’ve made a lot of cash. And to be honest, I don’t think that the heavy hit will be in the end on Fidia’s reputation, but on Brotzu’s.

Please read my post several times and let that sink in. Then, I invite you to comment and let me know why this wouldn’t be a real business plan.

P.S. Apologies for my English, I am not native speaker, let me know if something is not understandable.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I know some might argue about the fact that this is my very first post on this forum and can't be trusted.

But I am NOT writing you this to try to convince you about something. I actually challenge you to counter everything I will say below, by bringing real counter-arguments of course.

I am writing this post at this moment because up until now there was no one that said or thought about the things that I will tell you now; I waited and followed for “hundreds of pages” the thread to see if someone will, but it didn’t happen.

So here are my thoughts.

About the release:

The lotion will be launched before the summer break. It will have a solid marketing campaign, as Fidia has experience about it, compared with an everyday scammer.

They've launched products before, and when this lotion will be launched, everything will be sunshine and rainbows and everyone will be drunk of all the excitement caused by how well the lotion will be presented before launch. (presentation which in this industry is just required to have a dozen of before/after pictures done in a professional manner)

And the sales will skyrocket, enough to ensure their budgets and profits for many years to come. This is the only purpose here, no matter the short and medium-term consequences.

About the lotion:

The recipe that Brotzu sold to Fidia works. Not exactly as he said, but it had at least 70% to 80% of the declared effectiveness.

Fidia bought it but didn't brag about it because the studies done by Brotzu were poor and if they were going to announce something, there had to be some rock-solid studies, no child's play allowed at this level. Every announcement on the big-pharma level is sure to be challenged by various parties and if they're not well covered, they would have sabotaged the sales of their lotion before it was even released on the market.

So they’ve done some studies for some months and discovered that it is a real and effective hair loss treatment.

At this moment they could’ve launched it on the market, BUT (and this is the reason why it was so much delayed and kept under total secrecy) THEY’VE CHANGED THE LOTIONS’S BASE FORMULA.

The lotion's formula It was changed so that it would be product that is required to be bought more often (the 2-3 application per week stated by Brotzu wouldn’t provide too much sales).

Its effectiveness has been drastically diminished as well so that the results will be obtained over a longer period of time of usage.

They’ve probably played and experienced a lot in the last 2 years with the lotion’s formula and I wouldn’t be surprised if Fidia would release multiple formulas for Androgenetic Alopecia, to address different types of hair loss stages.

You’ll probably wonder now about the patented formula. Well, nobody said that if you patent something, you should immediately put in on the market as per the patent.

What I think it happened here is that the patented formula is the one with the best effectiveness, but it was too expensive to be produced and kept on the market by Fidia. Maybe if it was another pharma player we would’ve seen that formula on the market.
(But it the end, even if launched by a company with a lot of money, you, the consumer, would’ve been anyway stripped by your money, because this is how things are going on in the business world, you need to create and launch a product in its most profitable state and not necessarily the best for the customer.)

So going back to the patent, I think they’ve declared it so that nobody shall ever create it and be able to sell it on a large scale. As I said, they are not forced to sell it with the patented formula.

And even if another pharma player would want to start producing a lotion with the same formula as the one Fidia will sell, they will not stand a chance because Fidia had the start and the studies and basically everything required. It will take at least a year for another company to start to produce it at such a level that would threaten Fidia’s sales. Fidia knows this. They are aware of their advantage on the market and are not afraid to sell something that’s not patented.

The only problem would be if someone would release something better, but as said above, this will not be possible, because they own the patent.

Fidia’s plan is not on a long-term, this is a one-shot lottery win for them and the owners will make enough money to stop being afraid about the company’s long-term reputation. Hell, they might even sell Fidia away after this “hit”.

By the time the public will notice the big discrepancy between the lotion’s effect’s and what Brotzu declared, Fidia would’ve made a lot of cash. And to be honest, I don’t think that the heavy hit will be in the end on Fidia’s reputation, but on Brotzu’s.

Please read my post several times and let that sink in. Then, I invite you to comment and let me know why this wouldn’t be a real business plan.

P.S. Apologies for my English, I am not native speaker, let me know if something is not understandable.
Why couldn't you just say that you think Fidia/Brotzu is another Applemets? Or Turkish dickskin.
That's not a novel thought lolol.
Sorry that's how we talk around here. It might seem weird to a new person.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, so after the summer, when no lotion hits the market, can we close the thread?

Thanks.

i told you guys, this dude is mentally sick.
he would rather lose his air and go completely bald than this lotion come to the market and cure the Androgenetic Alopecia.
what kind of species are you ??

Ah ok !! you are a lizard !!! :D

Last edited:

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course there is no Fidia. Ppl here keep believing in rumours. Nothing new.

This does make me a little uneasy but people have vouched for these members who claim to have contacted Brotzu saying they're trustworthy. Though some skeptisism is always needed in this industry.

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Now when this info is out there, here is two more conversations. Notice it's not my english:

About photos/androgenetic:
"The only photos I have, are from areata. Many areata have the same block mechanism, than androgenetic. All of us has spend the last year, working on this job. The different is male female."

About effect:
"The loction have two action first vascular improve, second block 5alfareducthase. Then is the perfect attack to alopecia."

So, that's all from me until further notice!

yfw Brontzu lotion is topical finasteride with a dash of minoxidil

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So here are my thoughts.

About the release:

About the lotion:

That would be a solid business plan, if they never solved the stability issues. You’re presuming they didn’t so it’s just speculation

drakl

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Clockwise thanks for the info. Finally an update!

I'm slightly concerned about the part of the conversation where he says that the lotion blocks 5ar.
I mean, I would like to buy tickets for the hype train but I can't help but think that this could lead to side effects. I don't know how they can make a lotion with that effect that doesn't go systemic. Look at topical finasteride for example.

Please, if someone knows a bit more about inhibiting 5ar and knows if this could happen, tell me, because if there's a possibility of this being side free I'll be buying not the tickets but the f*****g train.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you for everything you have shared with us @Clockwise, hope Brotzu is right!

Now, we just have to wait and see if the Brotion is released in April or May.

Seems like this summer we will be happier than ever =)

By the way, what is going to think about this lotion people like old pal Cotsarelis? Telling you this, because it has been an Italian (old) guy who has helped us in the end... Are they aware of this by now? Just saying ;)

Careful ladies, we are back in the game!

Ps. Do we know anything about the price? Don´t want to sell a kidney to buy that... #MyBet 45 €.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, but something's fishy. Every part of me wants it to be real, and I'm hopefully wrong, but there's still stuff I have problems with.

I also don't think the English from Beps is the same English as the screenshots posted by this guy. Beps' English is a lot better, and he also said he's 53 and has the hair of when he was 38 (15 year recovery). Whereas this guy says his hair was too far gone and only recovered some. I don't know what the implications of them being different people are, just that beps is still a relevant variable in this speculequation.

What's also weird to me is the blue outgoing message starts with "Hi Giuseppe", indicating it's the first message sent. Since there's no time above Brotzu's response, it means he responded immediately (or at most within 15 minutes before 18:00 would've struck), which is incredibly unlikely.

Something just doesn't seem right. But if Brotzu's immediately responded to and gave very specific answers to a random dude who messaged him out of the blue on facebook in English, which he clearly can't speak well, then I'm sure he'll tell and have told more people and more proof will appear in the next few days. If nothing new is revealed within 2 weeks max, then it holds no water.

Yeah i agree there are a few sceptical things but at this point i'm just gonna keep optimism high - it just seems too extreme of a thing to fabricate. I guess in a month and a half we'll know ...

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i agree there are a few sceptical things but at this point i'm just gonna keep optimism high - it just seems too extreme of a thing to fabricate. I guess in a month and a half we'll know ...

Shouldn't we get confirmation weeks before the event? surely they wont just suprise evryone and show up with no official announcement.