Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need radical Islamic liposomes...spreading all over for absolutely no reason and low price!
Islamic liposomes will make explosive growth. You will blow everyone away with that new hair.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't read this stuff daily, but from what I was able to understand from the last pages on the IESON thread, WuWei was already trying some weird experimental crap involving korean stuff (thread embedding therapy I *think*), he added this lotion and started to see very good results and shared the pics,

PDO threading by any chance?!?!?

VivinellAria

My Regimen
Reaction score
PDO threading by any chance?!?!?
Sorry man, I don't know wtf is PDO, I think what WuWei did is something similar to this:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797588/

If I was you I wouldn't focus too much on this threading stuff, WW himself is not on that treatment anymore (he said because he's busy), and at the time he had a lot of other stuff in his regimen (topical finasteride, minoxidil, dermaroller, RU, and various food supplements). The lotion with equol, that's a different story and it's probably what's gonna work for real...

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Will it help us with the DS as well? I mean, I have experienced tons of problems with different shampoos and lotions before and it sucks, so I´m kind of worried the Brotion could damage ("burn") my scalp.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i bet there's tons of people on random internet forums that found a cure like the ieson guy but haven't told anyone

I swear that I have created a shampoo that it is not the cure at all, but it has reduced my scalp inflammation by ~70% and my shedding by ~90%. I don't know wether trying to sell it, post the recipe online or make an amateur study in users and friends to estimate the real utility of it...

I will probably do nothing at all.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear that I have created a shampoo that it is not the cure at all, but it has reduced my scalp inflammation by ~70% and my shedding by ~90%. I don't know wether trying to sell it, post the recipe online or make an amateur study in users and friends to estimate the real utility of it...

I will probably do nothing at all.

What's in your shampoo?

For the betterment of all balidies everyone, we'd appreciate you letting us know. I've been sharing my zix and zinc experience and recipe for everyone, so that others don't go through what I did. It would be great if you could share it with the group.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting how no one organized a bombardment of Fidia via email/phone this year like they did last year. I guess people have given up waiting for this lol.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's in your shampoo?

For the betterment of all balidies everyone, we'd appreciate you letting us know. I've been sharing my zix and zinc experience and recipe for everyone, so that others don't go through what I did. It would be great if you could share it with the group.

whats the verdict @BaldAsshole

you gonna share this special sh*t or what man

Reishi fruiting body 40% beta glucans dual extract, Raspberry Ketones, Melatonin, Soy Isoflavones, Green Tea extract 50% EGCGs.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw this was posted on ieson don't know if it is already present here. This is supposed to be jole serreli affected by Alopecia Universalis. She has been applying the lotion for some time.

https://unsee.cc/696d4866/

It's not Androgenetic Alopecia and the results are modest, but her start condition is also one of the worst, universalis for 5+ years before treatment and she started using it at an advanced age. She basically had no visible hair at all even under a microscope. She has been using brotzu since spring 2015. She has also stated that she has noticed eyebrow growth too.

BaldAsshole

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats your history....

age, norwood, previous treatments....

When I was 14 or so I had a really long hair and I started shedding a lot. When I cut my hair and saw my temples, I cried, they were bad, I used to have perfect hair, but at some point my temples receded under my mane. It stayed more or less there from 14 to 20, I was NW1.5, no diffuse thinning, just a little recession in my temples. From 20 to 25 I have experienced a lot of thinning, my scalp is visible when I cut my hair short and my temples are getting a bit worse, I still think that I'm a NW2, but I may be deluding myself. What I know is that my scalp has always been very inflamed, with occasional pimples and some sort of sores. This shampoo is the first one dealing with that, and I have tried almost everything. I tried minoxidil when I was 20, the dermatologist told me that I was going to be bald in two years. I used minoxidil for 6 or 7 months, it gave me brain fog, wrinkles in my forehead and little to no regrown.

These are the two of the most recent pics I have. I hate photos, obviously. They don't show very well the damage in my hair, but the experienced eye can tell the receding.

upload_2018-1-3_0-6-41.png

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
When I was 14 or so I had a really long hair and I started shedding a lot. When I cut my hair and saw my temples, I cried, they were bad, I used to have perfect hair, but at some point my temples receded under my mane. It stayed more or less there from 14 to 20, I was NW1.5, no diffuse thinning, just a little recession in my temples. From 20 to 25 I have experienced a lot of thinning, my scalp is visible when I cut my hair short and my temples are getting a bit worse, I still think that I'm a NW2, but I may be deluding myself. What I know is that my scalp has always been very inflamed, with occasional pimples and some sort of sores. This shampoo is the first one dealing with that, and I have tried almost everything. I tried minoxidil when I was 20, the dermatologist told me that I was going to be bald in two years. I used minoxidil for 6 or 7 months, it gave me brain fog, wrinkles in my forehead and little to no regrown.

These are the two of the most recent pics I have. I hate photos, obviously. They don't show very well the damage in my hair, but the experienced eye can tell the receding.

View attachment 75080

Thank you for sharing could you tell us exactly how you compose your shampoo (or even doing a tuto if you do not mind :) )