Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I just sent Fidia an email about the release date of the lotion, hope they reply

That's definitely not going to happen. I was desperate a few weeks ago and ended up sending two emails over the course of a week just asking if there will be any sort of update answering to the one put out at the beginning of the year.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's definitely not going to happen. I was desperate a few weeks ago and ended up sending two emails over the course of a week just asking if there will be any sort of update answering to the one put out at the beginning of the year.
Did you send it in english or italian?
I bet the guy/girl that read emails at Fidia in Italy can't even speak english, actually I'm pretty sure about it

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Did you send it in english or italian?
I bet the guy/girl that read emails at Fidia in Italy can't even speak english, actually I'm pretty sure about it

Sent it in Italian. They're not going to tell anybody anything. And then, of course, someone is just waiting right around the bend to remind you that 'they don't owe you anything' and all that cute stuff.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to brotzu out of my unfinished and forgotten report. Boss asked when he will get it and I said: fairly soon. It was only a week and he is freaking out. OMG. He should chill a little. Everyone knows that fairly soon is something between half of year and eternity. God... Right know I am trying to fidia out him and completely ignore his questions about this report. I owe him nothing. I am doing what is best to have the completely working report. And I plan to take a 3 weeks holiday. We all need more fidiain our lives. If you need to do something dont delay it on tomorow. Say you'll do it fairly soon and you have eternity of free time!

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried to brotzu out of my unfinished and forgotten report. Boss asked when he will get it and I said: fairly soon. It was only a week and he is freaking out. OMG. He should chill a little. Everyone knows that fairly soon is something between half of year and eternity. God... Right know I am trying to fidia out him and completely ignore his questions about this report. I owe him nothing. I am doing what is best to have the completely working report. And I plan to take a 3 weeks holiday. We all need more fidiain our lives. If you need to do something dont delay it on tomorow. Say you'll do it fairly soon and you have eternity of free time!

is this french @Pasbrillantebrunette ? :D

l have no idea what i just read

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys think dermarolling with brotzu lotion will be a good idea? Since he is using some pge1 aka DGLA

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's see if there are some new and valuable informations in the brotz thre... Well, see ya all next year! Happy New Year everyone!

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Attachments

• leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif
    leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif
    472.7 KB · Views: 182

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't there already people who made their own Brotzu lotion and it wasn't that effective?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Wasn't there already people who made their own Brotzu lotion and it wasn't that effective?
There was an Italian guy last year who claimed to be in contact with a pharmacy who could make the formula. People in Italy got liquid minoxidil and people outside of Italy didn't get anything. Was just a scam.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
To get away from the shitposting, an Italian user familiar with European patents and the formula has clarified some things. The patent is in the final stage, the EPO has given FIDIA the documents it plans to publish in the European patent newsletter and FIDIA must respond that it agrees to the information it has been given which will be published. If FIDIA does not then the paper must be modified and resubmitted. Remember this does NOT indicate how well the formula works. Officals do not verify the effectiveness of inventions, just grants the rights for them.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
Let's see if there are some new and valuable informations in the brotz thre... Well, see ya all next year! Happy New Year everyone!

View attachment 73081

Oh, I see what you did there! Like "next year" because 2018 is 30 days away! You sneaky bastard, you! Almost made me wake the neighbors with all the guffawing you've got me doing! Ahhh, good times on hairlosstalk.com.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was an Italian guy last year who claimed to be in contact with a pharmacy who could make the formula. People in Italy got liquid minoxidil and people outside of Italy didn't get anything. Was just a scam.

the italian guy who made the replicate lotion is called SPATO and here's the recap :

1st lotion try : the lotion was delivered in the September 2016, the italian guys received their lotions but not the foreigner.
the lotion worked well for most of people, but the lotion last one and half month and user run out of the lotion very quickly.

2nd lotion try : SPATO decide to enhance the formula so it took him so much time and peolple started claiming their money back (most of them were from this forum) and he got in trouble with PAYPAL, but he finally delivered the lotion in February 2017. I was in the second lotion and i didn't receive mine :(, only italian guys who receive it. people didn't get a good result as the first version of the lotion.

3rd lotion try : Two month later in april he delivred the third lotion which was the exact same formula as the second try, but people still complaining and want him to get back to the first lotion formula.
I was in the third lotion but i ordered through an italian guy, not directly from him. and i receive it.

4st lotion try : SPATO decided to get back to the first formula with a better stabilized lotion, but the guy in the lab encountered a stability issue as he said, and his last public update was before the italian summer holiday in august 2017, and he tell that the team in the lab didn't succeed to get the lotion stabilized before the holiday and he wish that they fix it after the summer holiday, this is his last public update, but i think he still give update to people who get involved in the 4st lotion in a private google group.
here's his new website : http://crowdfundingspatolozione.blogspot.ch/?view=classic

that's ALL,

FOR YOUR INFORMATION : people in this forum accused me to be a scammer too and that i worked with SPATO :p

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao, every1 knows that he was a scam.