Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's frustrating because they have all the numbers (trials started arround january 2017). I don't understand why they are quiet about it. It's one of a kind in hairloss research/'industry'. Far away from follica or others and their breaking news about their devices, software, neogenesis, packaging, treatment to hype the product or to attract investors..
So maybe the unusual quietness arround their product, is a good sign after all... maybe they just
conscientiously do the work and make sure to offer something worthy unlike others (hello reboost and co)...

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
March 2018 looks like a real possibility for the release date but since it's just 3 months away, Fidia should make a statement soon

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
March 2018 looks like a real possibility for the release date but since it's just 3 months away, Fidia should make a statement soon

This March thing is literally putrifying my innards. But, alas, I will placate myself through simple inquiry: May I ask why you say that March 2018 looks like a possibility for the release date? What metrices do you employee to deduce this possibility?

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This March thing is literally putrifying my innards. But, alas, I will placate myself through simple inquiry: May I ask why you say that March 2018 looks like a possibility for the release date? What metrices do you employee to deduce this possibility?
patent update (almost granted), brotzu's son facebook comments, multiple people reporting the same release date (some of them got verified by the admins of the italian forum and said that the sources are legit)

let's wait and see

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this sh*t works without sides then it is a good thing indeed
No chance for it to be working since it is from cuckold west.. Right? Xander...

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREr9aJiagNE8NKqfaw_wdjq7CXxgDinFEsVSnPpkSwoF8Lv2n38A.jpg

the only pics we ever got lol potato combover pics

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I just want us all to agree that coming to this thread on a Saturday or Sunday is the apotheosis of wasted time.

And, yet, here we are and will continue to be...

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did this beps profile on Facebook, definitely made a comment about fidia? At any time?
So not speculative really word by word? I couldn’t understand those screenshots.

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dont want to get anyones moods up or down, but in the past i remember looking up the time when a new product was announced vs when it was actually available to buy.
If i recall there was like one months difference in a few cases.
So if this REALLY is coming out in March, it may not be announced until Feb. Just saying because if we dont hear something by Jan 1, it doesnt mean anything either way you look at it