My Regimen
Reaction score

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was interesting though, but It doesn't let me access profiles
Sign in.
One of the chemical engineers has the same shitty hairline like me (Maybe he's the one who spread the rumour about March release). Dig deeper. Some of them don't even have photos.
There are bald people too.
So yes, it hires balding/cueball people.

Last edited:

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope that march release was for real but I feel like if they had something worth the hype they would already be promoting it the way follica is. I'm still staying optimistic though, hopefully they actually release some info in the coming weeks

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get too excited about this "call back in 2-3 weeks". If you don't remember what happened last year in summer just go to page 39 and search for the term 'holiday'.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that march release was for real but I feel like if they had something worth the hype they would already be promoting it the way follica is. I'm still staying optimistic though, hopefully they actually release some info in the coming weeks

Yeah, let me just throw a wrench in this right now so that everyone reading for the next 1 1/2 pages sees that this was not a statement made by anyone reputable and was certainly just a shitposter speaking more frivolous nonsense. No statement of this sort has come from Fidia whatsoever, so no one should be expecting anything. #ForeverInLimbo

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, let me just throw a wrench in this right now so that everyone reading for the next 1 1/2 pages sees that this was not a statement made by anyone reputable and was certainly just a shitposter speaking more frivolous nonsense. No statement of this sort has come from Fidia whatsoever, so no one should be expecting anything. #ForeverInLimbo
The fact that some dude sent the conversation with the employee in which March release was mentioned to the Italian admin who confirmed his words as truth says more than enough or the employee was f*****g with him.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that some dude sent the conversation with the employee in which March release was mentioned to the Italian admin who confirmed his words as truth says more than enough or the employee was f*****g with him.

None of this says anything. It’s literally the same old hearsay. The only truth that can be positively ascertained will be posted on Fidia’s site, and you can be sure of that.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there wont be an update this year.

This fidia sh*t is my last chance :(
I understand your pain man, some nights I dream of working hard and having Tsuji done and not having to worry about anything else for a long time, and others I dream about treating myself right now, and having things like Replicel and Brotzu come out, depressing sh*t knowing that people I know won't have to worry about sh*t because they won't start to bald for another 10 years and there will be so many more options.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Call back in 2-3 weeks?"
Oh you are deceived once again

Seriously, did you trust that rumor? Remember the summer holiday of last year.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
S-equol binds to Estrogen Receptor Beta. What if we used Dexamethasone to increase aromatase enzyme and by it local estrogen in scalp tissue to bind to it?

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This topic need to be close..Because here are only moaning and useles comments
I Agree

But this kind of comment is normally met with oh why are you bothering to look in here if you want it closed....hahaha so childish just waiting for one of those replies now..standing by

WeReAllGonnaMakeItBrah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop the pointless bullshit bois, express your suicidal tendencies in a costructive way, help me find some young and receiding employee cause on LinkedIn I don't have enough connections or something.
Give me pictures and names, I will look up and text em on FB, IG, WhatsApp or whatever the f*** Zuckerberg has bought

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you check their website they say they expect the lotion to be out by 2018, have they said the same thing about previous years?

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the Italian speakers should call them. All non Italin speakers should keep writing mails. Fidia said to call back in 2-3 weeks.

Its time to call them again.If they day call back, then we will do it. Bring it out fidia. No more games. No more free advertising.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you check their website they say they expect the lotion to be out by 2018, have they said the same thing about previous years?

İf you check their website they say that the trials and research should be finished by 2018, not that it would be ready to sell by then.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
İf you check their website they say that the trials and research should be finished by 2018, not that it would be ready to sell by then.
You're right, sorry kind of confused it a little bit with the way they worded it.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What email should I write to? Their Italian? If so can someone share the email and I'll write them about my darkest days and translate it to Italian. We just need everybody to do their part and send just 1 email.