Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sangan89

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to know what all the members who are more negativ towards this Lotion respectively those who say it is not going to work, think about the company.

I still think it is a trustable company. Not because I think they are good people or they want to help others but just because they want to generate money. Other company's in this business (hairloss) like those Turkish clowns, are mostly pretty small they have just one product so if this one product is not going to work or they don't sell enough, they are fucked. The outcome is, that they even sell scam just to generate at least a little bit of money. They try to promote it, and fake their results. Looking at the facts we know for sure, fidia is doing nothing like that. They just gave one big update, because the hype became to much. They never gave promises, they don't update their facebook/Twitter every hour and they already need nearly 2 years to release the product (I don't think that a delay is an argument that it is not a snake oil, but 2 years is a pretty long time just to prepare the sale of a scam).

All in all in my opinion fidia seems like a company that doesn't want to lose their reputation or at least a company that can't afford to release a scam. Even if they would release a snake oil and everyone in this forum (thousands or maybe millions) would buy it first, the image damage would overcome the profit from the scam.

We got that email answer where they said they are still working on the product, if they already knew that this is not going to work (and after 2 years I think they should know this) they would release an update to limitate the damage on their reputation.

This is just my thinking, based on the facts I/we got without those facts we don't know for sure (beps, spiga and even brotzu because I don't trust them either).

So what do U think about fidia itself (sangan, pithikas etc) ?

P.S.: the fact that they sold a scam decades ago is not an argument against the company I think. For example: In the last century even doctors promoted to eat tons of butter, on the ground that your blood is going to flow better(because of the oil) ;)

Sorry man i dont want to discuss anymore with childish people like this royaume clown,, which, if you write sth he doesnt agree, upon, can only reply "i wish you to get the worst form of cancer". This guy and hisa fellows are sick in their mind. I have more success in life than he would ever had, i dont waste my time.

Just be aware these guys have economic interests behind these hair loss products, so they wont ever say the wont work, except for those of their competitor. Check e.g. the insane debate these, clowns had with joseph from folliclethought that was promoting here reboos.

If you wish i'll reply to you by pm. I am not scaramantic, but i dont like people wishin me cancer anyway...

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cavallopazo said that he is going thru Effluvium and that is possible that the lotion stopped working due to the conservation problems we all know about

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The basic ingredients of this lotion had been tested in the past with no results. They are just f*****g oils. I can't believe the stupidity of some people. Search it.
Dgla theory is silly.
You are wrong and you post with confidence over things you are little or not aware at all. Absolutely zero chemistry knowledge.
1)Liposomes is a relatively new transfer technique and it is very succesful.
2)DGLA has not been tested. Sorry, but popping random staff onto your head,at random doses is NOT testing.
3)Same thing applies for s-equol.
4)In chemistry, proportion is one of the most significant factors of success. Never have all those substances been tried synergistically and for sure they haven't been tested with the help of liposomes for their transfer.

But hey,it seems that almost everybody has a phd in chemistry or chemical engineering these days.FFS

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't know why I'm still reading this thread. The topic says 2016. We are almost in 2018. That's 2 years - not 2 months. Jeez, just close this damn thread so we don't have to get our hope up and open it when Fidia release a statement. This sounds more and more like the Reebost Turkish scam to be honest..

GallagherN

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g Christ, you fuckers are next level @sangan89 @Christian Miller @Pithikas , like honestly. I bet you 3 are those twats who'd actually say they'd ate a mixed grill for their tea when really you've had a crisp sandwich. But seriously how many times do you have to slate this lotion, it's like you have to do it just to get a response, I mean it's fine to say it a few times, but everyday, arguing consistently, like I'm talking for the past couple of months you 3 have been here everyday proper giving it the big one, I think everyone here knows your thoughts and opinions, but there's like a line which you've crossed, surely you know you must of crossed it by now Haha, like even if I was you I'd be like I think I better piss off now, can you imagine if this sh*t works and somehow, someone got your personal details and you couldn't get it? Bloody he'll I'd love that, we are going back Tarzan and you 3 are their with heads like a shaven knacker sack, anyway before I keep going, just do one, we clearly know what you think, so why keep saying it haha just bloody do one lads

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How to hold a great conversation:

Never yell, never insult. If someone does that, just stop. If your opinions are too different. Just. Stop.

Besides that.. Learn to accept other opinions without degrading them as human being.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Back to dankness
lJVmHY9.jpg

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i have studied chemistry although i didn't like it and i stopped.
The same old follicept story. It's only about molecular weights not transdermal technologies. And it's the f*****g ingredients that doesn't seem to work. What the f***.....I'll wait. No more posts in this thread. I don't want to be a party pooper.
follica has been testing something for 10 years. In the end they take Indians with their methods. They also say that through our device you can use the means of other companies. :D:D:p

why should Fidia immediately release Brotzu lotion ?? They must conduct clinical trials

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because this is cosmetic.This is not drug. They don't need to go through fda approve and wait 10 years. They can get it to market when ever they want.
Also, Brotzu claims that this sh*t can bring back your hair to pre 5 years situation or something like that.So, he did at least 5 years of trials to claim something like this. I didn't see any photo of a patient with male pattern baldness from Brotzu. He claims it works for androgenic alopecia and that it gives you back a great amount of hair(5 years back). Where are the photos?
Follica has legit science behind.
Where are the photos of Follica?
Brotzu conducted research in his own hospital, without control.
Fda in america. In all countries there is quality control of products.
cosmetics? And if you pour acid there? And to sell? who will be responsible for this?

sselssert

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to clarify for new people: If/When this gets released, it will not be available in the US because it will be considered a drug by the FDA. Europe has different and slightly more lax drug/cosmetic regulations which is why this can potentially be considered a cosmetic in Europe and Europe alone. Currently, even the Europe regulations would consider it a drug by their own drug/cosmetic standards. However, borderline products are looked at on a case-by-case basis.

https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/cosmetics/products/borderline-products_en First Link, Subsection 3.3.4.

There is still a very real chance that this product would be denied approval to be considered a cosmetic. This approval process may explain why it is taking Fidia so long and why they are going through substantial testing to prove product safety in order to become approved as a cosmetic.

Ultimately, nobody still knows what Fidia is doing, but FDA/European drug and cosmetic regulations are concrete and publicly available facts.

We've discussed this before. It probably can't be sold directly in the US but importing it shouldn't be difficult.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can't be sold in or sold to the US through any official channels sanctioned by Fidia themselves or any official distributor. You are right in that it should not be difficult to find a way to import it into the US through unofficial channels, but it is without a doubt illegal. The likelihood of getting caught or punished if you are just using it for personal use is low as well.

I'm not too worried about that, if this stuff comes out next year and works like the doctor is claiming, then I'll fly all the way to Italy to pick some up if I have to.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Because this is cosmetic.This is not drug. They don't need to go through fda approve and wait 10 years. They can get it to market when ever they want.

You are right, it should be viewed as a cosmetic, but i think they still have to do at least a few tests (shelf life for example) before they can release it even though it's a cosmetic product. Also a reliable pharma company wants to make sure, that the released products don't have dangerous side effects and maybe they also like to test whether the product works or not before they make any claims.

sselssert

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can't be sold in or sold to the US through any official channels sanctioned by Fidia themselves or any official distributor. You are right in that it should not be difficult to find a way to import it into the US through unofficial channels, but it is without a doubt illegal. The likelihood of getting caught or punished if you are just using it for personal use is low as well.

I would have sworn someone linked to the laws on importing prescription drugs and it was very lax. But it was like 100 pages ago, I could be wrong.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about for Canada? Does the same apply?
south-park-s18e06c13-beelzaboot_16x9.jpg

Since canadian devil has norwood of no return he will do anything to block other canadian buddies to treat their hair loss.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha well I'm hoping that shipping it here from a third party isn't an issue. I have a friend over in Europe who would definitely be willing to buy it and ship it over to me, so hopefully there aren't too many issues there.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha well I'm hoping that shipping it here from a third party isn't an issue. I have a friend over in Europe who would definitely be willing to buy it and ship it over to me, so hopefully there aren't too many issues there.
To all balding brothers across the world. If this lotion works and won´t be possible to buy in your country I will buy it and send it to all of you. I will relabel it as minoxidil or some sh*t like this so customs wouldn´t stop it.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To all balding brothers across the world. If this lotion works and won´t be possible to buy in your country I will buy it and send it to all of you. I will relabel it as minoxidil or some sh*t like this so customs wouldn´t stop it.
You are the hero Gotham deserves.

Noble-OnHigh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this released as comestic in europe, how about asian country(japan, korea)? Except europian every people go to europe to get lotion?

Oh my god...

Most of all, the question is that we cant confirm this lotion will come to market and how extent it will work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

But as fidia's statement, I Wait and see