Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

shookwun

Reaction score
We can interpret this pictures in multiple ways, it doesn't change my mind. I am still skeptical in this regard

What I want to see are full on frontal up close photos in 3 month comparisons showing me a diffuse head become a terminal head with uniform density. Anything less then that is bullshit.

If we achieve diffuse/vellus turning into strong terminal hair then i will praise 'brotzu' for its abilities to be a glorified version of minoxidil. Until then, finasteride is a weaker variant and manages to reverse miniaturization, but lacks the ability to turn very thin vellus back into terminal.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can interpret this pictures in multiple ways, it doesn't change my mind. I am still skeptical in this regard

What I want to see are full on frontal up close photos in 3 month comparisons showing me a diffuse head become a terminal head with uniform density. Anything less then that is bullshit.

If we achieve diffuse/vellus turning into strong terminal hair then i will praise 'brotzu' for its abilities to be a glorified version of minoxidil. Until then, finasteride is a weaker variant and manages to reverse miniaturization, but lacks the ability to turn very thin vellus back into terminal.

These pics are from a guy who bought from the group buy, which was clearly a scam. Tests on one of the lotions showed it was minoxidil.

Pictures from group buy results mean f*** and all

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
These pics are from a guy who bought from the group buy, which was clearly a scam. Tests on one of the lotions showed it was minoxidil.

Pictures from group buy results mean f*** and all
If I remember correctly, the lotion that was analyzed was not obtained directly from Spato but from another italian who sold it to the guy who made the analyze because he claimed to have experienced side effects from it.

Thus it could be possible that the content of the lotion was switched to minoxidil by the guy who first got it from Spato.

Edit: Removed the messages from the private forum as the original poster wasn't ok with me sharing them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: tzt

BTW

Established Member
Reaction score
Edit: Removed the messages from the private forum as the original poster wasn't ok with me sharing them here.

Can you PM the pics? I won't post them here or somewhere else, you only have my word for it

tony affleck

Reaction score
This is a bit off topic but does abstinence help with hairloss or does it make it worse since testosterone levels increase during abstinence?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bit off topic but does abstinence help with hairloss or does it make it worse since testosterone levels increase during abstinence?

PLEASE NOT ANOTHER NO-FAP POST!!

tumblr_lwn1afP8bH1r62so2o1_500.gif

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if memory serves me correctly, the first Androgenetic Alopecia study is supposed to be delivered to Fidia right around now (end Feb).

Hopefully we hear some encouraging news over the next few weeks.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So if memory serves me correctly, the first Androgenetic Alopecia study is supposed to be delivered to Fidia right around now (end Feb).

Hopefully we hear some encouraging news over the next few weeks.
I thought we are expecting nothing from Fidia until 2018.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score

They think they will have a product candidate by 2018, it's possible they will release some news before if they even release the results of their trails.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Well maybe we will get the results like we did for that AA study. We've been seeing a lot of conflicting info from unverified sources. Things like conferences and studies show some validity IMO.

The AA results looked legit (albeit I wish they had more pics), it would be great to see the same for Androgenetic Alopecia.

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a bit off topic but does hanging upside down like dracula help increase blood flow to the scalp?

Might do it before work everyday

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, the lotion that was analyzed was not obtained directly from Spato but from another italian who sold it to the guy who made the analyze because he claimed to have experienced side effects from it.

Thus it could be possible that the content of the lotion was switched to minoxidil by the guy who first got it from Spato.

italian guys received their second GB last week !!