Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying the lotion is delayed? For it to be delayed Fidia would have had to given us a release date that they didn't meet.

People need to stop taking rumors as fact! We don't know if the trials ended in December that's a rumor. the only thing to do is to take finasteride and wait

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone saying the lotion is delayed? For it to be delayed Fidia would have had to given us a release date that they didn't meet.

People need to stop taking rumors as fact! We don't know if the trials ended in December that's a rumor. the only thing to do is to take finasteride and wait

The reality is we all need to forget about this for at least 6 months (of course we won't its like picking a scab)
But you are accurate....its really NONE of our business what is going on...we only know what we know because of Dr Brotzu himself sharing information..Fidia never made any announcement.
So from their perspective they are probably annoyed to even be dealing with us...Not saying its morally right/wrong it's just business.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's disheartening to see that so many people have deposited their hopes on a dubious miracle lotion with no legit principle of action and no actual active substance.Haven't we learned our lessons yet?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's disheartening to see that so many people have deposited their hopes on a dubious miracle lotion with no legit principle of action and no actual active substance.Haven't we learned our lessons yet?

It's more disheartening that people keep saying this despite the fact that there is no shortage of information and data regarding the lotion's efficacy before it was sold to fidia.

I gotta stop reading this thread; I can feel brain cells dying now

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's more disheartening that people keep saying this despite the fact that there is no shortage of information and data regarding the lotion's efficacy before it was sold to fidia.

this website is like doing whip-its.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ha,ha,ha...you have no idea about marketing.
Every single company claims that their product is effective,but nothing really is.
When you see a product with 5-6 ingredients that supposedly work synergistically, it means that it can't even be classified as a drug.

fr3z

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol who are you talking to, these people here are just like religious sect. They keep making excuses for Fidia and will continue to do so even if Fidia's CEO personally write to each member here letter saying "fuq off, lotion doesn't work I just didn't want to damage my company's reputation"

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol who are you talking to, these people here are just like religious sect. They keep making excuses for Fidia and will continue to do so even if Fidia's CEO personally write to each member here letter saying "fuq off, lotion doesn't work I just didn't want to damage my company's reputation"
Who invited you guys in our sect ? Shoo

fr3z

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who invited you guys in our sect ? Shoo
you know, somewhere on subconscious level , that his crap does not work, you just can't accept it, like many of you as you are used to check this thread like a maniacs every second looking for some another shitty "inside info" or "rumor" from italian women from fb lol

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you know, somewhere on subconscious level , that his crap does not work, you just can't accept it, like many of you as you are used to check this thread like a maniacs every second looking for some another shitty "inside info" or "rumor" from italian women from fb lol
You may be right, does it make you feel better by telling us that ? Is your hairloss stopping if you come to this thread to hit us with your "reality" hammer ? I think in a subconscious level you are desperate for this lotion to work, but you can't wait so you come here and spread toxicity on the left and on the right.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really get a thing about these kind of people, are they genuinely trying to save us of a dissapointment or are they just being assholes ? Ofc we know it may fail, but we choose to believe in it because of the f*****g science behind it, that was so nicely explained by the doctor. Even so, IT MAY NOT f*****g WORK, for all that we know even the f*****g sun can stop working in the close future and it can land on our freaking bald heads. Future is uncertain, nothing new.

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** me bro, ive been diffuse balding since i was 14 and im 17 now with a terrible fuckin hairline and my hair is see through. I know this isnt the place to talk about this but im considering going on propecia now since this lotion thing wont be out anytime soon. Any advice peeps.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** me bro, ive been diffuse balding since i was 14 and im 17 now with a terrible fuckin hairline and my hair is see through. I know this isnt the place to talk about this but im considering going on propecia now since this lotion thing wont be out anytime soon. Any advice peeps.
Well you don't really have other options..

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and RU side effects varies for each person. I took Finasteride and had side effect immediately, such as feeling a lump on the left side of my chest, a type of brain fog(I never believed in brain fog before, but that stuff is real and really scary), limp dick, and shrunken balls. My uncles however took finasteride and claim they suffered no side effects, or so they say. I have diffuse thinning with a nw2 hairline, so I honestly believe finasteride was helping make my hair thicker in a quick time. It seemed like Finasteride was working wonders for my hair, but the sides I suffered were too much, and I discontinued. After I discontinued, all the side effects went away within 3 weeks. RU gave me blurred vision and chest pain after 5 days of use, so I brushed it off and continued to use it. However, after about 2 weeks, each time I used RU, I noticed blurred vision and slight chest pain on the left side of my chest, so I discontinued RU. I mixed RU with neogenic.

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
i really wanna get on propecia man but im just so scared but im so desperate at the same time. I dont even feel like a normal teenager anymore.