Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

i saw the link on the other page

honestly man i am so f*****g disillusioned with hair loss treatments i don't even care anymore. ill stop spamming this thread now :D

spam? i think that link is spam.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its most definitely not spam, those anonymous employees weren't even talking about the Brotzu lotion until the second to last page. They were talking about the president of the company, the poor structure of their business, and not knowing enough information about one of their products called HYMOVIS that they're supposed to sell to consumers, a year after it's release.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but apparently on this forum called cafepharma boards, FIDIA employees are talking mad smack about working at the company, and are predicting the company will fail because of poor leadership and management. Hopefully what the employees are saying are not true, but it seems to me that FIDIA is a sh*t company. I honestly hope the Brotzu lotion comes out as soon as possible so we can all have something to helps us. The link for the forum is below( don't hate on me for posting this, I'm just the messenger). Also, the link I'm posting is a forum, so it's up to you guys to believe it or not.

http://cafepharma.com/boards/threads/fidia-having-layoff-at-end-of-december.587549/page-58
Excellent find, hopefully this helps detract from the thread derailing into more off topic shitpost.
Hopefully its not true but I can't see why its not. Important to note that they're talking about FIDIA USA and not FIDIA in Italy. Not sure how much difference it would make. Would they really even have the much inside info on the lotion since trials are in Italy?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

its most definitely not spam, those anonymous employees weren't even talking about the Brotzu lotion until the second to last page. They were talking about the president of the company, the poor structure of their business, and not knowing enough information about one of their products called HYMOVIS that they're supposed to sell to consumers, a year after it's release.

Sounds like disgruntled low paid American workers.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excellent find, hopefully this helps detract from the thread derailing into more off topic shitpost.
Hopefully its not true but I can't see why its not. Important to note that they're talking about FIDIA USA and not FIDIA in Italy. Not sure how much difference it would make. Would they really even have the much inside info on the lotion since trials are in Italy?

LOL they wouldn't have any information...its a secret or private study...why would what sounds like low paying i.e. low on todem pole employees in American have any clue...how does he even know about the vaginal cream working or not? did his Mother test it out?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly hope thats the case, but some of the anonymous workers were talking about upper level managers quitting because of messed up practices within the workplace

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Probably not but there's no way Hymovis is going to make it either. It's January 5 and we still don't know how much our own product costs or what reimbursement is. But Not surprised. There's a reason Fidia is such a mess. It's slowly but surely shutting it's doors. Intentionally or not"

"What are these "changes" you speak of? Only seems like more micro management, stalking, and less product viability than ever before. The fed government won't even recognize Hymovis in their reimbursement marketplace"

-"supposed" anonymous employees from FIDIA

Once again, not trying to spread negativity, just posting what I read

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I honestly hope thats the case, but some of the anonymous workers were talking about upper level managers quitting because of messed up practices within the workplace
Interesting. I wonder how much management and work culture differ from the USA division to the Italian division. Hopefully its isolated and not systemic, if notbits worrying. Although these seem to be sales reps posting, I have doubts how much they would know in terms of lotion effeciency when fidia themselves said trials are still ongoing and that they don't have data.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My general opinion based on my research, is that the Brotzu lotion is effective for Androgenetic Alopecia, and the Professor knows that and want's the lotion to be released. However, FIDIA as a company sucks. Regardless, this lotion will probably be released eventually. This lotion is a gold mine, and it would be extremely idiotic on FIDIA's part to not release it.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia Italy probably doesn't have the same problems as the US branch. They have way better labor laws in Europe, they get more vacation time etc.

I've worked with several people from the American branch of the company I work for now and they all say it's way better to work in Canada. Lots of them never wanna go back once they've spent time in Canada. The US tends to not protect their employees or treat them very well or even pay them as much, when compared to Canada at least

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But they are already selling it in Germany, Russia and Kazakhstan. You can also buy Hymovis on eBay.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OHH its the joint stuff not the vaginal cream

i was wondering why they thought a vaginal cream can make or break the company.

the joint gel i guess that could be a game changer for a company.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Marcellino

I'm not saying the U.S. is a bad nation. What I mean by my post is that the particular people who got hired at the FIDIA U.S. branch, whom consist of upper level managers, aren't doing a good job in management, according to the anonymous employees who posted on the forum. I honestly hope that I'm wrong, but there were 59 pages of sh*t posting on that forum, just on how bad their U.S. branch is.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly hope the forum is not relevant, but usually when one section/area of a company is not doing well, another section/area might be the same way. Once again, I'm not trying to force my point of view onto you or anyone else. You can view that forum, anyway you wan't to.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Just checked back in after 4days, i work in this industry and simply put this is not good news, many product delays lead to eventual discontinuation of development (not saying this will happen), i wait for all the dislikes but if this lotion had shown significant results we would have been given a more optimistic statement, to me the results were not as good as expected and now they are trying to maybe up dosage etc to improve efficacy buy realistically it could be a dead fish. this is just me speculating from experience so i dont want to argue with anybody about my opinion. Looks like back on finasteride for me which hasn't been too successful for me but dont know how bad i would be without it.

InfamousOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think Brotzu himself regrets selling the patent to that shitty company.

I would have to agree with that. From all accounts, he wanted it released in 2016. It sucks that it had to go to Fidia, and not a more established company who has the capital to work on multiple steps simultaneously for worldwide release. It feel like Fidia will release this lotion in 2018, if that. THEN, they will start trying to get FDA approval in the U.S/Canada, and by the time this lotion is available in North America, Tsuju might be out, lol.

What's unfortunate with the hair loss industry is that because it's not detrimental to your health, there's no rush to release products. It's been over 20 years since Finasteride + Minoxidil were released, both of which were accidental discoveries. No one cared to actually invest in the issue. If Finasteride wasn't used to treat BPH, I highly doubt any company runs clinicals on it, even if the knowledge of hair restoration was available.

https://www.google.com/patents/US20140135387

In 2013, it was discovered that Equol could essentially bind to DHT and prevent it from attaching to androgen receptors. No one bothered to try and make something out of it because it's hair loss and clinical trials/FDA approval is the biggest hindrance to innovation. It now costs 2.6B to bring a drug to market... unfreaking believable, I don't see how that benefits anyone. Especially for something like hairloss, because it's not detrimental to your life (physically)... if a company is paying 2.6B to bring it to market, they're worried that to compensate, they would have to charge a premium. A premium that will significantly result in a lower (or non-existent) market because I don't know how many people would be willing to pay $3000-$10 000/year for hairloss.

If only we could start crowd-sourcing with hairloss suffers worldwide, and examine every avenue that the pharmaceutical industry ignores for lack of profits.

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or maybe Fidia had so much pressure and harassment from the public *cough* hair loss talk forum members, which was clearly stated in their announcement mentioning emails and calls that they felt obliged to give some sort of update, the trials as far as we know only ended in December so I doubt the data has been compiled of effectiveness, I'm hoping this announcement was just to reassure the public that they are doing something and to stop harassing them.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Once again i ask. Where did that rumor came from that some other company is doing the trials and that result would be visible on February only. That kinda makes sense considering the announcement we got. But i wonder where did we get that info from?