Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont understand the connection between blod vesels and hair loss. Since this lotion is suposed to work as vasodilatator.

How come some fat people that are regular smoker have full head of hair, since their arteries must be shrinked?

thats because the notion of smoking destroying arteries is complete bullshit

smoking increases VEGF, so next time someone tells you that lie, tell them that and watch them go "huh?". Most of the stuff you see in the media or even from a doctor's mouth about smoking isnt based on science/evidence but on chinese whispers. Before someone freaks out, im not saying smoking is healthy, just that a large number of the things said about it are absolutely false.

Increased VEGF is also possibly one of the routes by which tobacco smoking can accelerate a cancerous growth.

Janekoman12

Established Member
Reaction score
I belive they know it works they are ready to sell but i belive what they are doing now is that they make the lotion so it wont Cure us 100% they Will Make it so we need to buy it over and over

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I belive they know it works they are ready to sell but i belive what they are doing now is that they make the lotion so it wont Cure us 100% they Will Make it so we need to buy it over and over
As paranoid as that sounds i agree with you in certain instances. Like cancer or aids. Ive read countless articles over the years claiming cures are in sight and then they disappear.
I dont think this is what Fidia is doing though. What they have was probably never going to be a cure. Best case is its just a new treatment

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a question regarding patents if anyone knows. I admittedly know nothing about them.
So fidia owns this patent. But the lotion doesnt seem to have a proprietary compound (unlike rivertown or samumed).
So whats to stop another company from producing a s-equol + dgla topical, especially if they change the formulation a little?
To me its like the i-phone being released then other companies making their own versions of smart phones. Am I over simplifying this too much?

Last edited:

rcom440

Reaction score

This lotion, only IF its effective, will go through changes and eventually will end up on black market where it can be adjusted. So if Fida makes it hair dependent by adding God know what it will be probably changed by someone who will try to recreate it and makes it even better if that's the case.
Stuff like that can only backfire on Fida.

pojabigeto

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, I think we should keep our expectations in check. Hope is good, but it's better to be on the safer "accepting side" because that might be the case eventually. Look at http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/the-strange-predicament-of-ru58841/ about RU58841. Supposedly has the exact same effects has Brotzu's lotion, has no sides, has worked on people. BUT no one decided to release it to the public. Very mysterious. There might be some "politics" involved too. "Shall we cure this problem and destroy the money generating hairloss industry or let vain people continue to give us money?" Think of the effects of such a wonder drug. The number of dermatologists who would lose their patients, Merck, transplant surgeons. I think we are all quite naive. Things are probably dirtier than we think.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU58841 is an effective androgen antagonist but it's not a cure and is not targeted. Some have reported sides from it.

Gone

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would still love to know how Brotzu's liposomes actually contribute to follicle targeting, I don't get it at all

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I think we should keep our expectations in check. Hope is good, but it's better to be on the safer "accepting side" because that might be the case eventually. Look at http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/the-strange-predicament-of-ru58841/ about RU58841. Supposedly has the exact same effects has Brotzu's lotion, has no sides, has worked on people. BUT no one decided to release it to the public. Very mysterious. There might be some "politics" involved too. "Shall we cure this problem and destroy the money generating hairloss industry or let vain people continue to give us money?" Think of the effects of such a wonder drug. The number of dermatologists who would lose their patients, Merck, transplant surgeons. I think we are all quite naive. Things are probably dirtier than we think.
RU does not entirely act the same and definitely is not side effect free since it is a powerful anti androgen. It doesn't take much thought to think it didn't make it to market because clinical trials are expensive as sh*t and the hairloss industry is not as profitable as people think it is. The patent holder (a French company I think) saw it as a loss more than profit. Wtf is with all this conspiracy sh*t?

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score

I doubt it's a 100% cure anyway. I see it as a bridge until hair cloning.

Even if it's a 100% cure, you would still have to use this lotion for the rest of your life. You would probabely be a life long customer and they can milk you for the rest of your life. They wont be interessted that you lose your hair because i think a lot of people start shaveing when they reach NW4 and above and then you wont buy their lotion.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
There might be some "politics" involved too. "Shall we cure this problem and destroy the money generating hairloss industry or let vain people continue to give us money?" Think of the effects of such a wonder drug. The number of dermatologists who would lose their patients, Merck, transplant surgeons. I think we are all quite naive. Things are probably dirtier than we think.

We are not vain for wanting to correct a deformity.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No youre not. Who are you kidding?
None of us will be done with this thread. It's an addiction;)

You are god damn right. But some questions are like: "If something is invisible, can we not see it?"

I doubt it's a 100% cure anyway. I see it as a bridge until hair cloning.

Even if it's a 100% cure, you would still have to use this lotion for the rest of your life. You would probabely be a life long customer and they can milk you for the rest of your life. They wont be interessted that you lose your hair because i think a lot of people start shaveing when they reach NW4 and above and then you wont buy their lotion.

I'd gladly take the D every day if it keeps me my hair. IT MAINTAINS AND MOST LIKELY ALSO REGROWS HAIR.. This is f*****g HEAVEN.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would still love to know how Brotzu's liposomes actually contribute to follicle targeting, I don't get it at all

At ASAA congress at Genova's Gaslini Hospital, Brotzu explained well this point. He said there are many studies that confirm the usefulness of the liposomes in many topical treatments. He quoted the work of many Nobel-prize winners, and in particular the scientific experiments and demonstration that positively charged liposomes attach to the skin and then release what they carry inside (in all cases, a medicine). He made the example of the sweet: when you unwrap it, typically the plastic remains attached to your hand, that's because the iones are realizing the positive-negative attachment that we perfectly know.
In this case, the liposomes penetrate the skin and attach to the bulb, to release the triple combo Equol+DGLA+Carnitine.
For all the explanations already discussed, I can't wait for FIDIA to release the potion.
I'll be jumping on Brotzu Lotion like I'll be jumping to the Nope-f*****g-Baldness train:
Senza titolo35.png

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63, what do you mean by "Telogen Effluvium"... I mean I know what it is but I don't know why you used this expression because this is not linked to male pattern baldness.

Telogen Effluvium is fully reversible and normally there aren't any "minitaurized hairs".