Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think this paper on alopecia totalis treatment with the lotion has been posted here before.
RESULTS OF ALOPECIA TREATMENT WITH CATIONIC LIPOSOMES CARRYING DGLA AND EQUOL
G. Brotzu, A. Fadda, T. Manca, F. Marongiu, M. Fadda,
University of Cagliari

In 2014, we presented a note on the outcome of the treatment of androgenetic alopecia, in postmenopausal women, with a lotion containing Prostaglandin E1 (PGE1) and with a lotion containing Dihomo Gamma Linoleic (DGLA).

Objectives
: Given the excellent results, we decided to proceed in the study of the effects of DGLA and of S-equol transported by cationic liposomes, in alopecia totalis.

Materials and Methods
: were products of cationic liposomes of phosphatidylcholine, loaded with DGLA and S-equol and Carnitine. The liposomes, with the following characteristics: Size 94.62 ± 0.5663, polydispersion index 0.141, Zeta potential + 23.5 ± 2:25, subsequently were diluted in sterile water. This lotion must be applied to the skin once a day and allowed to evaporate. 9 Patients who had a total alopecia were treated, making sure that performed a daily application of lotion.

Results
: After 1 month of starting treatment, there has been the emergence of new hair of very small diameter, after two months increased the number of hair and also the diameter of the hair that has been sprung. After 6 months the hair had grown over most of the scalp treatment lasted for about 2 years in patients examined Liposomes cationic adhere very firmly to the skin and carry DGLA that turns into PGE1 and stimulates endothelial cells, restoring the skin microcirculation. L 'S-equol inhibits 5αreduttasi avoiding testosterone to became dihydrotestosterone.

Found it here: http://www.lamedicinaestetica.it/images/files/files-portale/Abstract_Book_2016.pdf

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha you balding phaggots are so funny :D:D:D

You really believe that a simple lotion will solve your genetics problems? :D:D:D:D

And Who the f*** said that they are going to release some info before new year?? :D:D:D

You all have to get a life. No one is working right now. So be patient you pathetic animals.

then why the f*** u even bothered to answer in this thread when u are such a wise ***?

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion has been in work for at least 5 years, considering the first study published in 2014 states that they had two years of trial results. Then, Fidia buys a patent for hair loss treatment, although they have never been in the field during their entire existence. We have had multiple people reporting that this works for different types of Alopecia and Dr.Brotzu has even published results for Areata. I haven't seen a single report that the lotion does not work. We know the company is working on a solution which maintains its efficacy, has a good safety profile and at the same time can be used for mass production. They are trying to ensure no losses or attempts to buy the patents from them in case of mishaps after production starts. This is enough proof for me to believe that the lotion works and it is just be a matter of time before I know I don't have to worry about balding. Prevention is better than cure amigos, this is our prevention, those of us who haven't gone bald need not worry about the negativity some of the bald mofos on this thread are spreading.

Last edited:

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This lotion has been in work for at least 5 years, considering the first study published in 2014 states that they had two years of trial results. Then, Fidia buys a patent for hair loss treatment, although they have never been in the field during their entire existence. We have had multiple people reporting that this works for different types of Alopecia and Dr.Brotzu has even published results for Aerata. I haven't seen a single report that the lotion does not work. We know the company is working on a solution which maintains its efficacy, has a good safety profile and at the same time can be used for mass production. They are trying to ensure no losses or attempts to buy the patents from them in case of mishaps after production starts. This is enough proof for me to believe that the lotion works and it is just be a matter of time before I know I don't have to worry about balding. Prevention is better than cure amigos, this is our prevention, those of us who haven't gone bald need not worry about the negativity some of the bald mofos on this thread are spreading.
10/10
Solid post.
Would read again.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
To me, the part that gives me the most hope is that all but one of Brotzu's claims have been proven correct. The one being Androgenetic Alopecia, which is being verified by FIDIA.

If you believe the GB lotion accounts, few people had results from that too in the first couple of weeks, but then stopped having those results. The explanation might be that the guy wasn't able to compound a safe solution with preservatives. It's likely that the lotion went bad after the first week or so.

*Still on the Brotzu train*

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone an idea how we can add DGLA to our regime? Is the a product which contains DGLA? I would give it a shot...

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice found @Switzer. "After 6 months the hair had grown over most of the scalp" Imagine this sentence in the report from fidia about Androgenetic Alopecia. Merry Christmas everyone
It would have been such a wonderful Christmas present from Fidia to tell us some positive news about the lotion. Just imagine, a post on their news section: " We are happy to announce that clinical trials for the treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia are finished, 99% of patients grew their hair back and 1% grew hair and some limbs, Merry Christmas everyone !". But they have to be like Grinch.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fidia is closed untill 8 jenuary

Thank you very much @beps63! Is that all the information that you have?

Did the trials end? What happened with the guy who told us about the press release?

What will happen in January then...? We are eager to know, so please help us!

Remember it´s Christmas time and we still need our present ;)

luiza

Established Member
Reaction score
I wonder if dermarolling + Brotzu would give the absorption a huge boost and make the lotion more effective, also restoring the follicles that have been dormant for ages. It's good to dream.

pojabigeto

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dug this thread long and hard and couldn't find a few things:

- links on FIDIA's website containing "any" mention of Brotzu's lotion being verified
- links from a reliable source when Brotzu writes mentioning the lotion

I agree that it is motivating to hear about interactions between a mod and FIDIA via email / phone, but has there been "any" public announcement of the "presence" (not efficacy) of Brotzu's lotion either by FIDIA or somewhere else?

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha you balding phaggots are so funny :D:D:D

You really believe that a simple lotion will solve your genetics problems? :D:D:D:D

And Who the f*** said that they are going to release some info before new year?? :D:D:D

You all have to get a life. No one is working right now. So be patient you pathetic animals.

I would really love to violently smash your head against a car window until you're concussed and then proceed to kick your teeth down your c*** throat. Trolling a hairloss forum should be punishable by death - by skullfucking.