Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, we have nothing by now. It´s kind of sad to be like that, cause the holidays are here and the year is about to end... Hope @beps63 comes back tomorrow with a small present!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
As I said before, there aren't any news.

People on IESON are smart enough to think that this "missing post" from FIDIA is absolutely irrelevant, and we smile at this "betrayal" thoughts circulating here and on BelliCapelli. The tension is making the situation on hair loss talk and BC very very embarassing and they are now full of nonsense posts.

On IESON we prefer to believe in the science behind this lotion, not the various random declarations or anticipations made by a dermatologist or a secretary who know nothing about the ongoing trials. ;)
I believe in the science of the lotion, I just don't believe in Fidia.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2017 should be the year we get some serious info about upcoming treatments. Everyone calm down.
but u better strike off Sheseido from your 2017's list
they are not gonna release their results until late 2018.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
2017 should be the year we get some serious info about upcoming treatments. Everyone calm down.
Same sh*t every year in the end the only thing we are left with is Less Hair. I just hope fidia atleast releases this lotion

g.i joey

Reaction score
Lol @ people who are getting mad at the news not being released. They're about to release a global cosmetic prooduct in hopes of returning profits. I'm pretty sure that any piece of info they release will have to be over analyzed and tactical in order to market the product. Whether they release it in a week or a month doesn't change anything for them, it just feels like the end of the world for us lol. They know whether you get the info when they said they would release it or a month later won't change anything, the consumers will still buy this product.

But on the other hand, if they go passed march to release anything I'd say they're just gonna let the whole "brotzu miracle lotion" flame die out.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
I believe in the science of the lotion, I just don't believe in Fidia.

What did fidia wrong until now? They bought the patent, made a trail and now they evaluate the datas and then look for the best solution to bring the lotion to marked. You can't blame a whole company just because one person spread some missinformation. I know the lack of information is depressing but i prefere to have no informations about results and keep my hopes on a rational level than some false claims about how effective this lotion is and in the end we have nothing.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @ people who are getting mad at the news not being released. They're about to release a global cosmetic prooduct in hopes of returning profits. I'm pretty sure that any piece of info they release will have to be over analyzed and tactical in order to market the product. Whether they release it in a week or a month doesn't change anything for them, it just feels like the end of the world for us lol. They know whether you get the info when they said they would release it or a month later won't change anything, the consumers will still buy this product.

But on the other hand, if they go passed march to release anything I'd say they're just gonna let the whole "brotzu miracle lotion" flame die out.
What does market the product even mean? We are the market and they are shitting on us. Anyway come Monday/Tuesday I think they will say what happened to clear the misunderstanding. Still optimistic.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
maybe they were talking about the new year's holiday not the xmas one
maybe maybe

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys think? Is it possible that the product come out in February after they release an official statement or do you think it takes months?!

Maybe some of you know how the procedure is after the official statement of a company... (in case everything went well and no side effects etc.)

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hell man, screw that Fidia representative who spread that f*****g before holidays news. Let's hope beps claims are true and the lotion results are released by February. Fuckin rep.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What does market the product even mean? We are the market and they are shitting on us. Anyway come Monday/Tuesday I think they will say what happened to clear the misunderstanding. Still optimistic.
They're not shitting on anyone.

They've never said they were going to release any information. To believe heresay from random ppl on the internet no matter how credible they may or may not seem and then blame a company for that is ridiculous.

Fidia will release information when they are good and ready to.

The entitlement in this thread is sickening.

All they've ever said is they're undergoing trials and will announce something when they're ready to.

Jesus.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't blame a whole company just because one person spread some missinformation
Every single worker represents a whole company. That's how it always works in business world.
now they evaluate the datas and then look for the best solution to bring the lotion to marked
we don't know that. We don't even know whether they are done with the trials. The only source of "information" we had was @beps63 and he's gone now, and only God knows why.

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
if you had a shop, wouldn't you put everything you had to offer on the shop floor?

You would because this is business and a website is not different. Thr bottom line is this lotion isn't on the Fidia website. This is what we should be concerned about rather than an official statement.

It's so sad that our desperation for a treatment is making us overlook things like these and put it down on "company secrecy"

This thread needs to be refined and become more focused on getting past milestones. First let's establish this lotion is with fidia (on their website) using FACTS. Official documentations not a translation of Dr Brotzu given to a hairless forum.

Second, let's again determine when the trial ends (if indeed there was one) through FACTS again. Print screens of email reposes etc.

We've had or chance to dream and it isn't getting us anywhere. Now let's get this lotion through facts.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if you had a shop, wouldn't you put everything you had to offer on the shop floor?

You would because this is business and a website is not different. Thr bottom line is this lotion isn't on the Fidia website. This is what we should be concerned about rather than an official statement.

It's so sad that our desperation for a treatment is making us overlook things like these and put it down on "company secrecy"

This thread needs to be refined and become more focused on getting past milestones. First let's establish this lotion is with fidia (on their website) using FACTS. Official documentations not a translation of Dr Brotzu given to a hairless forum.

Second, let's again determine when the trial ends (if indeed there was one) through FACTS again. Print screens of email reposes etc.

We've had or chance to dream and it isn't getting us anywhere. Now let's get this lotion through facts.

Im not sure if i am reading this right but I think you are questioning if FIDIA actually owns the formula?

The answer is Yes they own the patent factually

The answer is they started their trials in May factually

They confirmed some comments Dr Brotzu said in an interview to the publisher of the interview--you can find that information on this thread OR you can look at the thread started by That guy.

Other than that--i think people for their own sake have to stop and forget about this for a while.

Don't wait on treatments because even though i personally think it will be available soon with no problems--thats just my own opinion--i would not (and have not) wait on treatments.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Jesus f*** dude. Some people come to this thread post a question that's already been answered, then even after it's answered again ask it again later! And your analogy is not relevant. Would Apple put the iPhone 8 (or 7S whatever they call it) in their Apple Store? No! Because it's still in development JUST LIKE THIS LOTION

You already claimed/asked this and there is absolutely no doubt FIDIA is working on this lotion. We have emails from them confirming they are running trials, the patent says it's owned by them and Dr Brotzu (the inventor of the freaking lotion) has said it's in FIDIA's hands.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
They're not shitting on anyone.

They've never said they were going to release any information. To believe heresay from random ppl on the internet no matter how credible they may or may not seem and then blame a company for that is ridiculous.

Fidia will release information when they are good and ready to.

The entitlement in this thread is sickening.

All they've ever said is they're undergoing trials and will announce something when they're ready to.

Jesus.
So do you not believe beps aswell? The guy is a moderator on the freaking website that had Brotzu interviewed do you not believe the interview aswell? Lets be realistic the guy wasn't lying why would he?

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know we can't know but Do you think it can regrowth hair in temple?? Sort of bald temples.