Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You were, but hereafter you are not...

Sorry, I'm lost - which right do you have exactly? And no, it's not her job.
You are kept in the dark but Fidia never made an announcement about this product.

Oh you are a client now? Did you already buy the product that has put you in the dark and which is not released yet? How come?

Just to be sure, can I ask how old you are?
Then if i may ask, what is she paid for then? If answering to us balding plebs is clearly not a priority. I'm planning to become a long term client, if the product which interests me gets released, or i have to be Fidia's client from the day it was born to have any information about a product i am willing to buy for a really long time from now? I'm 23 my dear sir, I think you can see my age if you enter my profile.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
1300 could be the official close of the office. We do that aswell in our bureau here but then still work until 1600, so we can finish our work before holiday without phonecalls and customers who think if they bring us their work before christmas, we will finish this today..

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The best part of this is how people are still going to be saying that a moderator on a forum is a more reliable source than the girl in PR

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
The best part of this is how people are still going to be saying that a moderator on a forum is a more reliable source than the girl in PR
Can you elaborate please? did someone in PR say something to counter the moderators claim info would be released?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you elaborate please? did someone in PR say something to counter the moderators claim info would be released?

The story goes that this mod on Bellicapelli or whatever it's called said that he called FIDIA and a rep told him that there would be an announcement this week.

Some members argued that it's not likely the mod would be trolling, lying etc. and that the rep could have information wrong or probably wouldn't know much. Lol

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh look, the Ieson forums regarding the lotion have a server error

EDIT: Wow, it's 404'd lol

Reactions: tzt

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
The moderator of Bellicapelli called again few minutes ago, they girl he spoke to was not there, he spoke with a secretary that told him she doesn't know anything abut that. merry christmas

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The moderator of Bellicapelli called again few minutes ago, they girl he spoke to was not there, he spoke with a secretary that told him she doesn't know anything abut that. merry christmas

bale_ooh.jpg

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well.. maybe next year, happy holydays boys and all the best !

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Was it mod again that said about the summer holidays and an announcement. We seriously have to stop listening to so called truths about this now.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of company does this? Do they not understand that possibly millions of people are waiting for this? For f*** sake.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
What kind of company does this? Do they not understand that possibly millions of people are waiting for this? For f*** sake.
Fidia has done nothing wrong, its some stupid worker they have there that obviously dont know whats going on with the product and just trying to keep some mod on the phone happy with the answer they want tohear.