Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't see there being a press release during the holiday season it just doesn't sound right. I mean half of their staff probably isn't even working right now it's so close to Christmas.

I think there will be one in the new year, Fidia also told the guy at follicle thought there will be a press release. Although they didn't give him a timeframe for when to expect it.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't see there being a press release during the holiday season it just doesn't sound right. I mean half of their staff probably isn't even working right now it's so close to Christmas.

I think there will be one in the new year, Fidia also told the guy at follicle thought there will be a press release. Although they didn't give him a timeframe for when to expect it.
they told him later this week before the holidays.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think they wait for the last moment and theny they click on "release" and everybody is running out of the office xD

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this thread might be followed by a Fidia official, who is also into sadism. He gets pleasure from our sadness, anger, pain, grief etc. so he delays any news on purpose. Sick fucks..

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think we will get the update in the new year. I don't think that they release something in the next 2,5 hours.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think they wait for the last moment and theny they click on "release" and everybody is running out of the office xD

Yes, because the lotion is crap and they have bad news and they don't want to get the phone calls or read the e-mails from angry bald people and they hope that that the situation has calmed down until the new year when they are back from holidays.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think we will get the update in the new year. I don't think that they release something in the next 2,5 hours.
Seriously man, the same thing happened in september. We had rumors that we will be getting some news at the end of the holydays and nothing. Now again, what is this? Did that admin get bad info or Fidia just doesn't give a sh*t at all ? Atleast if they would f*****g tell us it doesn't work or whatever.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because the lotion is crap and they have bad news and they don't want to get the phone calls or read the e-mails from angry bald people and they hope that that the situation has calmed down until the new year when they are back from holidays.
They will get emails and phone calls from bald people either way, i'm one of them.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously man, the same thing happened in september. We had rumors that we will be getting some news at the end of the holydays and nothing. Now again, what is this? Did that admin get bad info or Fidia just doesn't give a sh*t at all ? Atleast if they would f*****g tell us it doesn't work or whatever.
It doesnt work baldies time to just shave it and be confident