Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairlosscure2020 has just activated their chat again... Maybe the admin knows for sure that there will be news today... Otherwise I can't explain why he is turning on the chat one day before christmas.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe they are open till 13.00 for visiting and calling and they work till 18.00.
We don;t know so we should be patient till 18.00

There are not many commercial companies that close on 13.00, not even on friday

Last edited:

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
God... everyone here is so black and white. Okay so google says they close at 13:00 on a Friday. Well, did anyone think that maybe, just maybe, if they had an important press release on a product they have been working on for a year, they might just be working for a little later? They won't be going to hell if they stay until 13:05. Having said that, who knows whether they will give us something or not.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
God... everyone here is so black and white. Okay so google says they close at 13:00 on a Friday. Well, did anyone think that maybe, just maybe, if they had an important press release on a product they have been working on for a year, they might just be working for a little later? They won't be going to hell if they stay until 13:05. Having said that, who knows whether they will give us something or not.

It's more likely that there just never was going to be a press release this week.

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but i don't think they'll give some news on the last minute..

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, because the lotion is crap and they have bad news and they don't want to get the phone calls or read the e-mails from angry bald people and they hope that that the situation has calmed down until the new year when they are back from holidays.
They will get emails and phone calls from bald people either way, i'm one of them.
I don't know if you are serious or the king of sarcasm. However, just in case:

They don't care about you and the only thing you are doing is harassing a poor office girl working in communication and having no clue on what's happening with the trial which is even not directly conducted by Fidia.

She has been kind enough for having taken the time to answer to your always the same pathetic questions. So now be kind and give her a break for Christmas, she deserves it. Oh yeah, and calling her won't change anything about the process which I recall is mainly done to comply with the EU cosmetics' regulation. If they plan to make an announcement, they will do it whether you call them 10 times a day or not. Anyway it's good to remind that they don't have any duty to some forum members which do not represent a billion market or whatever other nonsense.

Having said that, my best wishes for the new year and a lot of hair for you and your stalker friends. :)

PS: To get information, it's always better that only one member (like the admin of the forum) contacts a company to build a strong relationship instead of what's happening now. I mean, you can see it with the other competitors.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you are serious or the king of sarcasm. However, just in case:

They don't care about you and the only thing you are doing is harassing a poor office girl working in communication and having no clue on what's happening with the trial which is even not directly conducted by Fidia.

She has been kind enough for having taken the time to answer to your always the same pathetic questions. So now be kind and give her a break for Christmas, she deserves it. Oh yeah, and calling her won't change anything about the process which I recall is mainly done to comply with the EU cosmetics' regulation. If they plan to make an announcement, they will do it whether you call them 10 times a day or not. Anyway it's good to remind that they don't have any duty to some forum members which do not represent a billion market or whatever other nonsense.

Having said that, my best wishes for the new year and a lot of hair for you and your stalker friends. :)
Yes, i was sarcastic. I never once emailed them or called them, but then again it's her f*****g JOB to answer to our pathetic questions, which we have all the right to ask because we are kept in the dark for a while now. You never know if it will change something or not, that is not for you to decide, minority or not, we are their CLIENTS, in any business you must respect your client base and keep them informed or you risk to go down, no matter what market value you have, they can lose money faster than we lose hair.
All the best wishes to you too and have a happy Christmas.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you need to chill and take a deep breath. I await the ridiculous shitposting that's gonna come if there isn't a press release today.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well whoever this credible source is that said FIDIA would announce this week is not so credible

Though there is still time...

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Well whoever this credible source is that said FIDIA would announce this week is not so credible

Though there is still time...
One source was a moderator on the Italian forum who is respected and has thousands of post. The other source is the guy who runs follicle thought which is a great hair loss info blog. Both seem very credible and have no gain in making a lie. The trial only ended a week ago and Christmas is right around the corner. Logically its not to far off to think that work and press releases are exactly the first thing people at FIDIA are thinking about right now and I bet a lot are off from work.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, i was sarcastic.
You were, but hereafter you are not...

I never once emailed them or called them, but then again it's her f*****g JOB to answer to our pathetic questions, which we have all the right to ask because we are kept in the dark for a while now.
Sorry, I'm lost - which right do you have exactly? And no, it's not her job.
You are kept in the dark but Fidia never made an announcement about this product.

You never know if it will change something or not, that is not for you to decide, minority or not, we are their CLIENTS, in any business you must respect your client base and keep them informed or you risk to go down, no matter what market value you have, they can lose money faster than we lose hair.
Oh you are a client now? Did you already buy the product that has put you in the dark and which is not released yet? How come?

Just to be sure, can I ask how old you are?

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
One source was a moderator on the Italian forum who is respected and has thousands of post. The other source is the guy who runs follicle thought which is a great hair loss info blog. Both seem very credible and have no gain in making a lie. The trial only ended a week ago and Christmas is right around the corner. Logically its not to far off to think that work and press releases is the first thing people at FIDIA are thinking about and if bet a lot are off from work.

the source are legit 100%...we know that moderator, we spoke to him directly, probably the girl he spoke to told some bullshit, they'll release something soon but not before holiday probably

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to say that, but as a European guy living in Austria, it's perfectly normal to close offices at 13:00 in Austria and i think Italy is not that different concerning this.

But hope dies last so maybe the give a brief announcement at 13:00. But then again, might just be an idiot spreading false rumors and there wasn't gonna be a statement to expect in the first place.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
the source are legit 100%...we know that moderator, we spoke to him directly, probably the girl he spoke to told some bullshit, they'll release something soon but not before holiday probably
I wouldn't be surprised with all the people constantly emailing and calling everyday wanting new info