Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not depressed. I do not live in hair loss talk. The last time I was here was in Feb. My old account had less than 300 posts. I wait patiently for the cure.

Btw, if you are depressed because of hair loss, then that's not depression, that's sadness. Depression is a disease that even if you had a full head of hair, were a millionaire, and have all the women in the world, you'd still be depressed. You can have the perfect life and still be depressed, it's a sickness and it has no remorse for how great your life is. Psychology 101.
Ok, just like every other SAD long term user

Point is still the same.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Swoop isn't a mod as far as I recall

and yes dude, "because the mod said it" isn't good enough. If I was that mod I just wouldn't have said anything and let the inevitable happen because I can't prove it and I would potentially be giving people false hope. I think Roberto and Swoop would probably do the same.

I hope we hear from them Friday too and I think it's possible we will, but you're getting yourself too hyped for an announcement we have no way of knowing for sure if it is actually coming.

Don't bother. It is impossible for these kinds of people to separate subjective experience with objective truth.

Well I guess it makes no sense to discuss further. We have just different opinions. I would tell other members about the call with maybe this as a last line: "Just telling you what they said, cant confirm anything for 100% sure". Cause I as a member would want to know it as well.

But meh. We are all in the same boat, and should paddle the same direction.

Just noticed swoop is no mod anymore but I am pretty sure he was. Must be for a very short time tho.

Last edited:

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia.jpg

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Some Italian should call them and ask if its coming today and if not why the delay. Would end this speculation.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
today's 23
I'm so tired of this sh*t, if only they would f*****g announce something.. anything, whats so hard to tell people who are agonazing right now what's happening.
today's 23 so is there any chance that they can also inform us tomorrow 24? Is 24 a holiday?

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
today's 23

today's 23 so is there any chance that they can also inform us tomorrow 24? Is 24 a holiday?
Tomorrow's saturday, so weekend.. if they didn't post something on working days I doubt they will do it in the weekend, i guess they are too busy with their vaginal gels...