Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you quote/translate?
mrpietro23
The other board administrator has just contacted FIDIA. He responded a secretary (not the same as email) that said only (did not want to answer the questions posed by the administrator or why could not answer or because she was not allowed) that this week will be released before the holidays un.comunicato Official site of the FIDIA

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mrpietro23
The other board administrator has just contacted FIDIA. He responded a secretary (not the same as email) that said only (did not want to answer the questions posed by the administrator or why could not answer or because she was not allowed) that this week will be released before the holidays un.comunicato Official site of the FIDIA
Is this sh*t legit?

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
mrpietro23
7drHiqr.gif

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regardless of whether you call Minoxidil a drug, it is readily available in the United States without a prescription. Additionally, you can order drugs from many countries in Europe and Asia without a prescription. I have been buying Finasteride from overseas pharmacies for over 15 years without a prescription. I doubt that I would have any issues buying Fidia's lotion whether it was a prescription drug or over the counter.

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone so excited about this tbh? Wouldn't some black market CB or something like that be more legit? Or just turning winlevi into Breezula in 2018?

inb4 2190

Yeah, honestly don't know why people get excited about CRISPR. Homeopathy is more legit.

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
He could be lying for all we know. I hope not though. I really hope this product is released soon. I would be so happy to be able to have my hair back. I'd be in such a good mood til it's release

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it disturbing that it contains a growth stimulant, I'd like to just interfere with androgen activity to maintain my glorious head of hair that's declined a tiny bit, instead of risk making my hair depend on a particular substance like some pge1 precursor(iirc).

inb4 but you're jeric

#FREEDAVIDGANDY

Did you follow about Hasson And Wong Topical finasteride? Don't know when its available but some are looking forwards to it.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The Hasson and Wong topical will give sides to people, just like oral finasteride. I wish that wasn't true but I'm from Vancouver, when I first heard news about the H+W topical months ago, I called the Hasson and Wong representative many times, so many in fact, that she knew who I was and I think I pissed her off, asking the same question about sides, everyday I called her lol. I also called the compounding pharmacy near Hasson and Wong, and there were side effects reported for some people who took it...just like oral finasteride, according to the people I talked to.

Just pray for the Brotzu lotion, I have a strong feeling that this will help/cure many of us until the Tsuji cure gets released.

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have some faith!

In the worst case scenario we get "minoxidil on steroids" and in a best case scenario we get something that will replace the big 3 with no sides.

I think the science behind this is solid. I´m very interested do see how the changes made by FIDIA will impact the efficiency.