Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Switzer

Established Member
Reaction score
Equol also has other positive effects on the skin than just being able to bind to DHT.
Taken from this study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...erties_with_potential_human_skin_applications
Conclusions
These finding suggest that equol has the potential to be used topically for the treatment and prevention of skin aging, by enhancing ECM components in the skin, based on the following: (1) equol stimulated collagen type 1, collagen type III and ELN (elastin) protein production, while downregulating MMPs, (2) equol increased the expression of skin antioxidants, relevant for protection against skin damage, (3) equol has the ability to restore skin’s components in a positive manner similar to 17b-estradiol by, preventing androgen’s damaging skin effects (specifically, 5a-DHT), and (4) equol presumably has an affinity for dermal ERb suggesting its association in facilitating the antiaging skin benefits of natural estrogens.

Sounds good to me.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Disney and all I really do is check out chicks and look at male hairlines. I know that sounds weird as hell but it's amazing just how many bald men their really are...if this sh*t is legit I can't imagine how popular it could be.
Start the train and please my god let this work!

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What if Fidia follows this thread and for every excited post they add $1 to the price :eek:
#Paranoia

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure they read the forums atleast thats what the guy from bellicapeli said.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pls don't get overhyped. I would even close this thread before the news come in. It would be really hard to read these all happy messages if the news are bad.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Guys that are bald will still be bald after this comes out. This isnt an male pattern baldness cure and never claimed to be one. This is best case like another propecia and that being very generous to something with no tangible evidence. I think its 60/40 it barely works.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's happening guys. I already have ordered some of these stuff:

9003238424606.jpg

:D

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys that are bald will still be bald after this comes out. This isnt an male pattern baldness cure and never claimed to be one. This is best case like another propecia and that being very generous to something with no tangible evidence. I think its 60/40 it barely works.
Why do you think that? I'm curious, not judging.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it will be bad news, I mean that's kinda messed up to say we're making an announcement this week then a couple days later say no we're not releasing it.

I'm hoping for good news, I only need this to work half as good as brotzu promised to get pretty much all my hair back.

If it was bad news, I'd assume they'd just say nothing at all.

There is evidence that it works; I'm not sure where people keep getting this from. Also, the word "tangible" doesn't mean what I think you think it means.

But yes, totally bald guys are going to remain (mostly) bald.

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best case another propecia with regrowth is basically a cure for me and many people on here why are you still trying to downplay this? I'm kicking you off the train.

InfamousOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best case another propecia with regrowth is basically a cure for me and many people on here why are you still trying to downplay this? I'm kicking you off the train.

People who are on finasteride are going to have the toughest decision to make. The only way to know if this replaces finasteride is by getting off finasteride. If people get off finasteride, and realize this doesn't actually maintain but is just another minoxidil... then they're potentially taking a huge hit to their current hairlines. If you just add this to a regiment that already includes finasteride, then we'll never know how effective it is alone.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People who are on finasteride are going to have the toughest decision to make. The only way to know if this replaces finasteride is by getting off finasteride. If people get off finasteride, and realize this doesn't actually maintain but is just another minoxidil... then they're potentially taking a huge hit to their current hairlines. If you just add this to a regiment that already includes finasteride, then we'll never know how effective it is alone.

I'll let you know what happens

br1

Reaction score
I thought the same, as I'm currently on finasteride. In my case it's working. It worked for 15 yrs so far. But I'm sick of it. Want something else. Safer maybe.
I plan on waiting some time. See what ppl says. Then make the decision to switch or not.