Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

JakeSmores80

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry ArrocalForn and INT, you guys have this wrong.

Arrocalforn, this is exactly how misinformation spreads. Get your facts straight! The 2-4 window for a second trial is for Drugs. This is a cosmetic product and Brotzu has mentioned that it is being taken via the cosmetic route, that is why the used S-Equol instead of PGE-1.

INT

Reaction score
Sorry guys, this is exactly how misinformation spreads. The 2-4 window for a second trial is for Drugs. This is a cosmetic product and Brotzu has mentioned that it is being taken via the cosemtic route, that is why the used S-Equol instead of PGE-1.

Yes I am aware of this. I just thought that it was maybe something that Fidia mentioned somwhere. Thanks for clarifying though!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think discrediting someone else's experience because you didn't get sides is a good idea. I'm on minoxidil (3 months) and haven't noticed anything wrong with my skin, just unwanted hair growth on my face and forehead. However, I'm gonna trust someone else when they say their skin is worsening with minoxidil because it's their skin so I'd trust them to know it better than me. I'm sure there are some who are just paranoid but I doubt that's the case for all people who claim their skin has worsened.

I had dark circles myself. Just made me look super tired :)

ArroçAlForn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I did not know it was a cosmetic, and I didn't see it on FAQS. So how long the 3rd trial lasts for a cosmetic?

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I did not know it was a cosmetic, and I didn't see it on FAQS. So how long the 3rd trial lasts for a cosmetic?

It's a cosmetic so the company themselves can trial it however they want. FIDIA will/is probably do one 6 month trial and see if they are at least seeing maintenance but also hopefully a little regrowth.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So Beps63 our lord and saviour do you have any news? Will you post pictures here with your progress as you said? Thanks for all the info you are our hope!!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost collagen under my eyes from minoxidil, not a doubt in my mind. It's no different to saying not all get sexual sides from finasteride. Read any drug and the side affects are numerous... It's not like we all suffer from all of them, instead we all get one or two and this is why the list is so long - because in total they all add up. If just 2% get a nose bleed, it still happens;

How old are you?

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think discrediting someone else's experience because you didn't get sides is a good idea. I'm on minoxidil (3 months) and haven't noticed anything wrong with my skin, just unwanted hair growth on my face and forehead. However, I'm gonna trust someone else when they say their skin is worsening with minoxidil because it's their skin so I'd trust them to know it better than me. I'm sure there are some who are just paranoid but I doubt that's the case for all people who claim their skin has worsened.

I thought my skin was getting worse on minoxidil.... I had been using it for 4 days! I was just beginning to NOTICE the skin on my face as I never did before. Look if someone can provide me evidence that their skin got worse from minoxidil then I'll believe it.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Wash your hands after using minoxidil because you rub it all over our face during the day/night if you leave it on your hands. I never had problems with my skin since i start using it.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
wow this is now a thread about minoxidil

Yeah of course. I mean what should we do? Not ask every question over and over again and expand this to an overall "how-to-cure-our-hairloss" thread? Or even wait until fidia will release some news? Pff, come on, that would be so rational and intelligent, that's not what this thread is all about ;)

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm new to the hair loss scene. What was the last potential treatment to get this much attention? Could the amount of attention be an indirect result of more internet-raised people reaching ages 23-30 and starting to lose their hair, resulting in an increase in traffic to online communities?

The hype has nothing to do with the number of people who are looking forward to it. The hype is because a well respected doctor claimed to make a lotion that treats Alopecia and a reputable pharmaceutical company bought the patent for it. The doctor also showed evidence that it works for Alopecia areata which again indicates he's not full of sh*t. Further anecdotal evidence and rumors are also positive but what matters if Brotzu, FIDIA, and the science behind the lotion backed up by previous research.