Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
Maintenance would allow all new balding guys to freeze it as soon as they notice it and get whatever regrowth they can from minoxidil. Great in the balding world as a whole, not great for people who have already balded significantly though.
I know I should be happy for the people that can now (maybe) keep their hair, but I'm still salty as f*** because I've balded significantly already. I really hope this lotion can bring some regrowth to my aggresive hairloss.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not strong... i am suffering, even more than you are. Plus, I am (was) pretty... so hairloss may be even worse for me!!! But... I can't stand complaining about that all day long. You are allowed to cry... when alone and despear, but here we are all f******, so we better joke about it, et voilà !

Brotzu (I remain skeptical on this but a big reputable farma company seems to believe it works and is investing in trials)

Histogen (Patient S1009 - 74% Increase in terminal hair count after 1 year, patient only received 40 injections which isn't even full dose)

Replicel (In phase 1 a few patient's results were as high as 19% terminal hair increase after 6 months, doesn't sound like much but this is like permanent propecia, you will permanently make your hairs immune to the douchebag known as DHT. Also propecia's initial study only showed 7-14% increase in density so don't shrug off the 19% increase)

Tsuji (I'll just quote this website's interview with Organ Technologies, "based on the results we have, it is said that in case of a human being, there are about 60 to 120 hairs growing in an area of 1cm2… and we can easily control that with our technologies". 120 hairs per cm2 maybe below the average density in non balding people, but I'd take that anyday over my crappy 30 hairs per cm2)

This might give you some hope as the future is dense and hairy my brunette friend. All of the above are expected within the next 2-3 years except Tsuji which is more like 5 years I think.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I should be happy for the people that can now (maybe) keep their hair, but I'm still salty as f*** because I've balded significantly already. I really hope this lotion can bring some regrowth to my aggresive hairloss.

I hope you will get fuller hair than the fullest fullhead on this planet.. I can not imagine how NW6+ guys must feel..

I also have aggressive hairloss. I don't even have time to think. I am climbing NWs like a champion.. Hairloss is ruthless..

Stay strong, at least we have some promising treatments to look at. I just hope we don't get fooled like our brothers and sisters before us..

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=136
IMG_0003.jpg
2zstqo8.jpg

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If nothing works then I will go back to university, study Politics, run for President, and finally invoke a law where everybody must shave their heads every 3 days. Simple.

Make everyone shave their heads?? Pshhhh sounds like the definition of a half measure to me. You should just elevate baldites to the highest levels of government and police and together we can enslave all fullheads - young and old alike (xcept 4 chicks). Muwahahaha

jeff_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Folks, I'm working on synthesizing this lotion with a friend who works at a lab. He does not have the HPLC but he does have the sonicator. My plan is to test the lotion on myself and keep a diary and take lots of photos of my scalp and before and afters.

I've ordered the materials for the lotion. I will take pictures and track progress . I have diffuse male pattern baldness. I need some help. I need a lab with a reasonable test equipment that can help test me test the (S)-Equol to ensure that it is pure and actually (S)-equol.

Ideally, you would do the melting point analysis but alot of suppliers sell (R,S)-equol or (R)-equol and these have very similar melting points as (S)-equol which is an optical isomer (enantiomer).

Do you guys happen to know any labs that do HPLC or Purity Testing? How would I go about getting this substance tested to ensure it is the real deal. I am buying this substance from overseas in Korea, as I can't afford the US cost for (S)-equol.

Any names and references of labs that do HPLC and that have been used in the past for RU/CB0301/Seti would be great..

I appreciate all your help!
@JakeSmores80, am looking into, sent you a pm

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
If nothing works then I will go back to university, study Politics, run for President, and finally invoke a law where everybody must shave their heads every 3 days. Simple.

That'll take too long.. Just mimic the appearance of a giant oompa loompa and let everyone know you hate Mexicans then you can run for president

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
hi @Pasbrillantebrunette i checked your profile and saw that you think a PRP is a good treatment but it's too expensive. btw i live in tunisia and last year i did a simple PRP and it cost me about 100 TND and it's equal to 40.3€.
i don't know why this is so pricey in europe and USA it's just a simple operation and doesn't need that much money.
Unfortunately in Europe the price for an hour worth of the work of a specialized car mechanic is eur 40-50 +VAT.
It is just proportional that a PRP session costs 200 eur +.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maintenance is more than enough for most people here.

The overwhelming majority of people here asking for someone to evaluate their hairloss are NW1, 2 or 3 at the most. With indefinite maintenance in a bottle and a transplant, most people would be cured.
I wouldn't want to be pedantic but maintenance - in the long run - would be an actual cure and transplants would die out. I guess everyone who has a bald ancestor would use the maintenance lotion from the age of 18 and that would be it.

In fact I hope hair transplant surgeons become a thing of the past in 20 years (I am 44 and can assure that 20 years, in the life of a balding person, is not an inconceivable, incredibly long period. I perfectly remember the status of my hair and what products I used 20 years ago.)

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
Where is that picture from? And btw his hairloss seemed to be super slow.

I always couldnt understand people, with receeding Temples but still have densitiy behind it. Wheres ur f*****g problem you can still make a good haircut. There are guys out there who are loosing there complete front! Before they turn 25 or 30. thats real hairloss for me

Last edited:

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Assuming it is real and works and gets released will it be allowed in the USA or will we be denied it like how the admin went after the minoxhigh strength industry ?