Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok i cant read through 130 pages here... What's the deal everyone? When is this magic lotion actually available for a regular guy to purchase? Have we even gotten that far yet?

Release is probably in 2017. Hopefully at the start. They are undergoing trials right now. We have no insight of those trials. We all here are just waiting. It should shut down further hairloss really fast (3-4 weeks) and regrow hair after a longer time (1 year+). The Doctor says it regenrates 5 years of hairloss and it works better if you are younger (below 30) and hair started to fall recently. Ppl argue with the below 30 thesis. Me too tho. I am 21. I think its only important how long you have hairloss. Most of us have faith in this.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this comes through we should crowd fund a monument of Brotzu in his honour, at the base of that monument will be his disciples, freed men bowing before him each with a glorious head of hair.
It sounds like some Botticelli painting :D But I can see him also with a crown, from all type of hair. :D

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beps63 from the italian forum said trials for Androgenetic Alopecia end in december. So we shouldn't expect any news at the Brotzu conference.

Well hopefully we'll hear about the AA results in november at their next conference.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Beps63 from the italian forum said trials for Androgenetic Alopecia end in december. So we shouldn't expect any news at the Brotzu conference.

Oh so that means we will get results at the end of january probably? nice stuff......

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh so that means we will get results at the end of january probably? nice stuff......

That's like one F'in year from when this thread started.

For months Ive been on the brink of a mind blowing climax of pure happiness hoping this is the cure. Yet the carrot dangles just out of reach.

Talk about extreme "edging" here! :)

jeff_

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed Kane if he would be able to make it.
Thanks rcom, if that gets going, please let me know, I'm in. I posted in the Brotzu group buy thread that I'm part of the second Italian GB but believe we should organize a new group buy administered by someone we trust which would involve many of us working together to:

1) finalize which components/proportions should be used
2) source the components cheaply (Spato/Emanuele told me DGLA is 457€ per 1 mg from professional suppliers in Italy and that we must buy it outside of Europe)
3) find a competent lab anywhere in the world willing to prepare it given that it's patented in Europe

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks rcom, if that gets going, please let me know, I'm in. I posted in the Brotzu group buy thread that I'm part of the second Italian GB but believe we should organize a new group buy administered by someone we trust which would involve many of us working together to:

1) finalize which components/proportions should be used
2) source the components cheaply (Spato/Emanuele told me DGLA is 457€ per 1 mg from professional suppliers in Italy and that we must buy it outside of Europe)
3) find a competent lab anywhere in the world willing to prepare it given that it's patented in Europe
457 euro for 1mg? how the f*** can one afford this then?

jeff_

My Regimen
Reaction score
Note that it says storage and shipping temperature for DGLA should be -20°C (or lower....)
Thanks username, I'll make sure to verify that whichever supplier we go with keeps the temp in the range. Does this only apply to pure DGLA or does it also apply to the mixed lotion? I'm hoping the former.

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jeff_ I'm not sure about that.

I want to add one more thing. During my graduate research I spent months trying to replicate a patent by a Japanese team who were one of the bests in the field of my studies. I had no luck... Writing a patent is an art, sometimes the inventor doesn't state a couple of critical parameters (i.e. mixing temperature, initial temperature of the components and etc) but the patent is still granted and protects the invention. So the effectiveness of this lotion should be judged only based on the official product. In my opinion by the time one gathers all these info Fidia might have released the results.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@jeff_ I'm not sure about that.

I want to add one more thing. During my graduate research I spent months trying to replicate a patent by a Japanese team who were one of the bests in the field of my studies. I had no luck... Writing a patent is an art, sometimes the inventor doesn't state a couple of critical parameters (i.e. mixing temperature, initial temperature of the components and etc) but the patent is still granted and protects the invention. So the effectiveness of this lotion should be judged only based on the official product. In my opinion by the time one gathers all these info Fidia might have released the results.

This is pretty standard practice and I've mentioned this in an earlier post in the thread, you want the patent to stop others legally producing the same product but not detailed enough so that people can easily copy it, that will stay as a trade secret. You can probably make a similar product eventually, but it will be based on trial and error getting the right preservative alone will take a while . So basically a lot of research and development need, the kind of things you would leave to a comercial company to do. Any group buy is basically a waste of time and money.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair continue fall
Growing less beautiful to the eye
5 years new product?????
Propecia make me soft in bed
Minoxidil have take collagens away
Why all my brothers with good hair?
It is God's will?

Where is brotzu lotions? I can buy bottles. Someone help!