Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess all we can do is wait. Im about to jump on CB before the end of the year, so hopefully that will keep me in a good spot until the lotion comes out. Other than that, I'm about to start my master's degree, so at least I'll have plenty to keep me occupied. We'll get through this my brothers

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess all we can do is wait. Im about to jump on CB before the end of the year, so hopefully that will keep me in a good spot until the lotion comes out. Other than that, I'm about to start my master's degree, so at least I'll have plenty to keep me occupied. We'll get through this my brothers

Has CB worked for a single person? I feel like even the real deal is a toss-up in a few years and the home experiment mad scientist stuff is a wild shot in the dark at best. I'd pony up the money but only if there were some assurances, the CB threads seem to have cobwebs on them.

Side note: Oh yay, I've joined another hairloss discussion site, I'm just killing it right now ;)

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has CB worked for a single person? I feel like even the real deal is a toss-up in a few years and the home experiment mad scientist stuff is a wild shot in the dark at best. I'd pony up the money but only if there were some assurances, the CB threads seem to have cobwebs on them.

Side note: Oh yay, I've joined another hairloss discussion site, I'm just killing it right now ;)

Studies and anecdotes look pretty promising in terms of maintenance, which is all I'm looking for

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so has it been confirmed this works? I have far too little hope for me to read 80 pages

According to several interviews made with Dr.Brotzu (last one , a week before) yes it works for Androgenetic Alopecia. he always confirm that.
and some italian who have freinds getting into the FIDIA trial running for Androgenetic Alopecia. they confirm that's works.
and the italian guy who's making the GB says in his blog that he saw some good picture for people doing the FIDIA trial and he see a good result.

but they're not allowed to show any pictures.

we have to wait until FIDIA make an official conference / update and show us the result with pictures.

it's a matter of time.

don't be discouraged by pessimist.

Last edited:

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I really hope those stating they are losing an inch off their hairline, two inches from temples, etc. aren't expecting this to be their savior. I really don't want to be that negative guy, but outside of hair transplants you'll never get that hair back.

I highly doubt this lotion is going to bring back anyone's hairline. Clearly, those seeking maintenance would be ecstatic if this lotion is able to even do that. We obviously don't know if it even does that yet. However, if you are receding badly, been bald in areas on your scalp then putting all your eggs in this basket of a lotion is simply stupid.

Those in that category need to start saving money for a hair transplant because at this point nothing will bring back that hairline or mine for that matter. Nothing.

Me? I'm going to seriously consider an FUE instead of sitting on my hands reading this forum about all these potential treatments in pipeline that may/may not even come to fruition or may/may not work to the degree I need it to work. False hope. I know I need a more permanent (now) solution. Time to dive into my 401(k).

My rant and terrible contribution to this thread is now over.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For some people (with deep pockets and <NW5) if this lotion at least provides full maintenence W/O any side effects, then its as good as a cure when coupled with FUE. Come on BROtzu.

The next generation products must be able to deliver their effects WITHOUT any sexual or otherwise major side effects (I.E, the effect should be purely localized at the scalp). That's the main pain-point as i see it. If they can handle that, THEN TAKE MY f*****g MONEY ALREADY.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are annoying with your

I doubt it will be better than minoxidil, if that.

There was an argument a while back, I can't find it anymore, that minoxidil is simply similar to PGE1. If that's the case then this lotion will effectively replace minoxidil, though it may be hard to align the dosages.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that people have so much hope in a product like this... An elderly Italian doctor out of the blue, happens to have stumbled upon a baldness treatment that can turn the clock back 5 years and maintain? It does sound quite far fetched doesn't it? And more than a little snake oily...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that people have so much hope in a product like this... An elderly Italian doctor out of the blue, happens to have stumbled upon a baldness treatment that can turn the clock back 5 years and maintain? It does sound quite far fetched doesn't it? And more than a little snake oily...

We're not viewing it the same way.

For example, you think the fact the doctor is 80 years old implies he's less trustworthy. I don't buy that, I don't see how anybody can buy that. He looks coherent in interviews.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People are laughing at the guys who are putting their hopes in this, and then either giving ridiculous reasons as to why they don't think it will work ("elderly italian", what does that even have to do with it? Would you prefer a young German doctor?) or just giving no reasons at all.

Reactions: tzt

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are laughing at the guys who are putting their hopes in this, and then either giving ridiculous reasons as to why they don't think it will work ("elderly italian", what does that even have to do with it? Would you prefer a young German doctor?) or just giving no reasons at all.

Let's be honest,

People would prefer a German doctor.

Stuff from more advanced countries is usually given more credence.