Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
Call me naïve or whatever but I'm sure that this will at the very least maintain. All the effort being put forward to stabilize it (why would you try to do that if the lotion was whack) and I'm sure people NW2 or below with minimal thinning could be full head again.

You wrote 'hope' like ' 'm sure'

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since Beps states that his regeression of alopecia was to go from Norwood 5 to Norwood 3, it is still possible that he is shaving his head. Or maybe he was not allowed to continue to use the Test lotion.
Or he could be lying to get us to inflate the sales. Though it would be sad to see what seems like an esteemed family lie. I hope this lotion comes out effectively and their family and especially Brotzu gets the recognition they deserve.
Most likely I think @beps63 doesnt post because of how we act in this forum and because of the NDA. As both men are 50+ I doubt hairloss is a big deal to them, but it is nice that he would take the time to offer info in this forum

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine being over 50 working on a product, opening the forum and seeing people shitting on your family and other guys writing stuff like rabble rabble.

Unreal how pathetic some users are here, im shaking. Shitheads crying about hair loss, yet not going ahead and actually studying something that will help them on stopping their issue.

Bunch of autists

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ japnicks India- Fidia said potential product candidate being completed by 2018- sorry not a release date.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since Beps states that his regeression of alopecia was to go from Norwood 5 to Norwood 3, it is still possible that he is shaving his head. Or maybe he was not allowed to continue to use the Test lotion.
Or he could be lying to get us to inflate the sales. Though it would be sad to see what seems like an esteemed family lie. I hope this lotion comes out effectively and their family and especially Brotzu gets the recognition they deserve.
Most likely I think @beps63 doesnt post because of how we act in this forum and because of the NDA. As both men are 50+ I doubt hairloss is a big deal to them, but it is nice that he would take the time to offer info in this forum
1.If he went from nw5 to nw3, at the age of 50 then why was effectiveness is stated mainly for people age below 30.
2.Respected reputed family, true but money & business is a different front.
3.The fact he or fidia is silent to many “desperate baldies”, the silence is killing them and hence overthinking leads to allegations.
4.People on this forum have seen various scams over 20 years, with many studies(only 5years away)which never got captialised, or fake products like “Applemets” and hence skeptisim is genuine.

Everyone respects dr.brotzu & beps too, and understand they aren’t obsessed like us for hair. However if they give hope to young people and to enjoy their youth, then you’re leaving desperate people with questions.

ps, even god has haters, ignore them.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Founder of BELLICAPELLI posted this today. Apparently it's talk between Founder of BELLICAPELLI and one of Fidia's worker.

I used google translator to translate the messages.

This message was sent to us by a person who works in Fidia and who also gave us other details, for reasons of privacy we have removed his name and his photograph, the source is 100% reliable:

BELLICAPELLI: Good evening I read that Professor Brotzu will be representative of the sitri in the name and on behalf of Fidia to present lotion on Androgenetic Alopecia. Do you have more info on effectiveness and marketing? Thanks in advance.

Fidia: Good evening. I informed myself. We should start marketing the product in the fall (October). If he wants information on the product he must talk to the product manager who is following him.
Greetings.

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=5535

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180329_213512_zpskbudpbcp.png
    Screenshot_20180329_213512_zpskbudpbcp.png
    231.1 KB · Views: 371

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Founder of BELLICAPELLI posted this today. Apparently it's talk between Founder of BELLICAPELLI and one of Fidia's worker.

I used google translator to translate the messages.

This message was sent to us by a person who works in Fidia and who also gave us other details, for reasons of privacy we have removed his name and his photograph, the source is 100% reliable:

BELLICAPELLI: Good evening I read that Professor Brotzu will be representative of the sitri in the name and on behalf of Fidia to present lotion on Androgenetic Alopecia. Do you have more info on effectiveness and marketing? Thanks in advance.

Fidia: Good evening. I informed myself. We should start marketing the product in the fall (October). If he wants information on the product he must talk to the product manager who is following him.
Greetings.

http://bellicapelli.forumfree.it/?t=72095959&st=5535
Finally. A relevant post.