Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
FOLLICEPT 2.0

Common kids relax onto the next hype. Check the old topics s-equol has been tried years ago. As I said before im not gay but will happily take a 12 inch penis up my virgin *** if this does anymore then minoxidil. Thats how confident I am about this treatment unfortunately.

Praying for Histogen or Tsuji whatever comes first.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FOLLICEPT 2.0

Common kids relax onto the next hype. Check the old topics s-equol has been tried years ago. As I said before im not gay but will happily take a 12 inch penis up my virgin *** if this does anymore then minoxidil. Thats how confident I am about this treatment unfortunately.

Praying for Histogen or Tsuji whatever comes first.

Why are you so aggressively against this? I understand being skeptical, but you seem really angry about it. Also "common kids" is the most douchey term I've ever heard in my life, did you think of that in between matches of call of duty?

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
"I've been here for 'x' years and been disappointed ever since, therefore nothing new will work" 10/10 logic m9-1

It's not always helpful to make your own summary of what someone said, just to make it look like you are right about something. It's not very constructive.
It's a very shortcut approach to what I've said, leaving out the reasons why I dragged my joindate into this. (the point that you pick out to make your statement)

Just to set the record straight ... I started by commenting on the quality of the pictures, I then went on to say that I've seen this all before too many times ... the excitement , the promises, the god awfull pictures, the dreadfull communication, ... and then the downfall.

I just don't want people to get overly excited about this one ... it will only cause more disappointment and that's not what this world needs. Nor does this world need people that summarise wrongly to get points across.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Discussion when you're passionate about something and don't know the outcome is fine in my opinion.
For example all the discussions ever in history prior to any kind of sports match is fine, nobody knows what the outcome will be prior to the match but there is endless discussion and prediction on the subject before hand.

What's a little annoying though is exactly the same questions asked and then answered over and over again like Groundhog Day, that's why I suggested someone (not me) start an FAQ on the Brotzu lotion.

Last edited:

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
Discussion when you're passionate about something and don't know the outcome is fine in my opinion.
For example all the discussions ever in history prior to any kind of sports match is fine, nobody knows what the outcome will be prior to the match but there is endless discussion and prediction on the subject before hand.

What's a little annoying though is exactly the same questions asked and then answered over and over again like Groundhog Day, that's why I suggested someone (not me) start an FAQ on the Brotzu lotion.
I would be in favour of that.
It's more constructive than the groundhog day principle of annoying people with disappointing outcomes. Nobody needs that in their lives.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not always helpful to make your own summary of what someone said, just to make it look like you are right about something. It's not very constructive.
It's a very shortcut approach to what I've said, leaving out the reasons why I dragged my joindate into this. (the point that you pick out to make your statement)

Just to set the record straight ... I started by commenting on the quality of the pictures, I then went on to say that I've seen this all before too many times ... the excitement , the promises, the god awfull pictures, the dreadfull communication, ... and then the downfall.

I just don't want people to get overly excited about this one ... it will only cause more disappointment and that's not what this world needs. Nor does this world need people that summarise wrongly to get points across.

It's not relevant that other leads have failed before.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I mean, with that logic, we'd all lose hope in any treatment coming out and working and we might as well give up.

Anyways, I think I'm about done with the "Groundhog day" posts as people are calling it, I'll be checking in regularly still. Eager to hear more about this, sending all my spirit energy to Brotzu

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
It's theoretically not relevant, sure. Many things are theoretically not relevant.
A logical human reaction after all the failed products we've seen over the years (sidenote: that have produced similar pictures and have made these type of early stage bald/bold claims (5 year loss-reversal) without real backup/proof) ? I would say so.

It's like people on a diabetes forum waiting for the final solution for 10 years (I'm not saying diabetes is worse/less-worse than male pattern baldness or aa). After seeing product number 49583 with so far: no real results to account for ... I would say it's pretty normal that some people are sceptical and plea for moderation instead of raving along to the tunes of people that see this as the next big thing. (which I obviously still hope it is)

I just need more (proof, documentation and trial-results) to start raving. Go ahead if you don't.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's theoretically not relevant, sure.
A logical human reaction after all the failed products we've seen over the years (sidenote: that have produced similar pictures) ? I would say so.

It's like people on a diabetes forum waiting for the final solution for 10 years. After seeing product number 49583 with so far: no real results to account for ... I would say it's pretty normal that some people are sceptical and plea for moderation instead of raving along to the tunes of people that see this as the next big thing. (which I obviously still hope it is)

I just need more (proof, documentation and trial-results) to start raving. Go ahead if you don't.

1) There's an effective cure for type-2 diabetes and it's free: intermittent fasting, low carb, high-fat diet.

2) Don't use the term "final solution".

3) If what you want is "proof, documentation, and trial results" then you should buy a hair max laser comb. It satisfies all of those criteria.

4) What this product has is a reputable doctor's reputation, a discovery story that makes sense, a mechanism that appears sensible and is original as well, a company that paid money for the product and is taking its time to fund trials without making great claims, and a few positive testimonials.

chemicalbrother

Established Member
Reaction score
1) There's an effective cure for type-2 diabetes and it's free: intermittent fasting, low carb, high-fat diet.

Oh noes. You're one of those people.
So. Let's try get this back on topic before you have to count beyond 5) to make your points.

At least you agree with me that the "5 year hair back" claim was something a reputable doctor shouldn't have said. Even if anecdotal. Not in these early stages at least. And not without serious trials.
We're assuming the 5 year anecdote is for Androgenetic Alopecia? Or is it for AA.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh noes. You're one of those people.
So. Let's try get this back on topic before you have to count beyond 5) to make your points.

At least you agree with me that the "5 year hair back" claim was something a reputable doctor shouldn't have said. Even if anecdotal. Not in these early stages at least. And not without serious trials.
We're assuming the 5 year anecdote is for Androgenetic Alopecia? Or is it for AA.

Yes, I'm one of those people who trust the scientific method and most importantly results. Type-II diabetes is a solved or nearly solved problem for virtually everyone afflicted. Unlike male pattern baldness, it's very much a lifestyle choice, with the caveat that some doctors give incorrect advice (avoid cholesterol and saturated fats, take insulin supplements) and patients follow that incorrect advice, worsening their diabetes.

Let's hope that male pattern baldness reaches that status soon. This formula is a prospect for doing so but I'm not that optimistic. There would still be a few issues:

For people with mid-to-late male pattern baldness, you'd still need a hair transplant.
The formula might be expensive.
It might have diminishing results with long-term use as is the case with minoxidil and finasteride.
As I detailed several pages back, both of the ingredients L-carnitine and PGE1 could individually (never mind both together) cause priapism, which would be a difficult side effect for a lot of people.

Personally I have decent confidence in this product and histogen. However, they are both a year away, so I worry that I will substantial hair between now and then, given that I cannot use finasteride.

farkhairloss

Established Member
Reaction score
Why are you so aggressively against this? I understand being skeptical, but you seem really angry about it. Also "common kids" is the most douchey term I've ever heard in my life, did you think of that in between matches of call of duty?
Im not being aggressive just relistic, this is not very promising as I said. There was a asian scientist working for Follicept which with my limited knowledge this seemed to have better proof of doing something. S equol has been tried before years ago, do some research. Please dont hurt my feelings calling me a douche lol

I like to be optimistic as well, but out of all the potential coming treatments this is down the bottom for me unfortunately.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im not being aggressive just relistic, this is not very promising as I said. There was a asian scientist working for Follicept which with my limited knowledge this seemed to have better proof of doing something. S equol has been tried before years ago, do some research. Please dont hurt my feelings calling me a douche lol

I like to be optimistic as well, but out of all the potential coming treatments this is down the bottom for me unfortunately.
I believe the liposomal delivery system is what is giving this treatment more potential than previous uses of the same ingredients.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Aw now I feel bad, I apologise for the name calling. I just searched Follicept on here, it seems like most people were very skeptical of it from the start; it was funded by a shitty kickstarter and was tested on rats, and only showed promise in body hair (getting this from reading the first five pages of the thread from last year). I see your comparisons, but Fidia and the team behind this just seems infinitely more reputable than that, and equol may have been tried before, but that doesn't mean much when you consider that the team is approaching it with a whole new method and formula (plus I doubt there'd be a gb on this if it had been tried before and failed).

This is all useless speculation anyways. You're pessimistic, I'm optimistic, none of it will effect the outcome either way. We'll just have to wait and see

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
both of the ingredients L-carnitine and PGE1 .

Brotzu used PGE1 in the original trials but it won't be in the lotion. I doubt DGLA will be as strong as straight PGE1.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brotzu used PGE1 in the original trials but it won't be in the lotion. I doubt DGLA will be as strong as straight PGE1.
It's already been mentioned in this thread that DGLA was just as strong if not stronger than PGE1 by Brotzu.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already been mentioned in this thread that DGLA was just as strong if not stronger than PGE1 by Brotzu.

Link to the "strong if not stronger?" comment?
All I read from him was "We checked if the biochemical precursor of PGE1, the dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid (DGLA) had the same effect. The DGLA transported into the skin by cationic liposomes had the same capacity"

It doesn't make sense to me how a precursor, which can metabolise into several things, could provide the same or more PGE1 than PGE1 itself.