Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where I come from 20 year old girls look 16, I also know some 24 year old women who look 14. It's all subjective, those ultra petite women who at 24 look 14 definitely had problems with their development. That's also one of the reasons why jailbait age range in Europe is less strict than in USA.

Yeah it's weird when you want to ask a girl out but arent sure if she's early 20's or in grade 10!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say womens puberty ends at around 16 thats why their are so many more female teenage olympians than men. hell a 14 year old girl won a lpga tour event this year that would never happen in the mens league.

wow I just read most girls stop growing at age 14 or 15, thats crazy I never realized it was that early.
That’s why you can’t tell which women are 20 and which are 12 lol. I cannot guess for sh*t

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why you can’t tell which women are 20 and which are 12 lol. I cannot guess for sh*t
Be aware of jailbait laws in your country if you don't want to get into trouble. I read somewhere that in one of the states of US the legal age is 23, lol.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be aware of jailbait laws in your country if you don't want to get into trouble. I read somewhere that in one of the states of US the legal age is 23, lol.

No thats silly its never more than 18 and some states 17 or 16 like ohio.

wow I just looked up the age of consent for Canada and Its 16 and up until 2008 it was 14.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thought it was 18 everywhere.

The legal age for young males to consent for an older woman should be 15, or somewhere around there.

It's weird, but some female teachers have actually gotten in trouble for having sex with 16 year old males.

My friend dated his high school teacher (she didn't teach him at the time), when he was a senior. But let's face it,
when were in our teenage years, we want to have sex with anybody.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Things like our endocrine system, larynx (voice box), penis size, jaw line, still develop into mid 20’s. A lot of men even grow taller in college. I honestly think it’s bs to say puberty ends at 18, show me someone who doesn’t change from 18-25.

I started just before i turned 20, I never developed real beard growth, nor body hair (I actually have less than when I was 18), lost muscle mass, probably have a higher voice. Some of that got better when I quit after 8 years (muscle mass, voice) but I think finasteride definitely had an effect on me .

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started just before i turned 20, I never developed real beard growth, nor body hair (I actually have less than when I was 18), lost muscle mass, probably have a higher voice. Some of that got better when I quit (muscle mass) but I think finasteride definitely had an effect on me .

That sucks dude. I couldnt grow a beard until 23 and didnt have much chest hair until then aswell. My voice also got deeper in my early 20's. I could see how if i was on finasteride for those few years that might not have happened.

Japnicks India

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve alot of hopes from brotzu, infact everyone does but it was supposed to “Hit the market in 2016” however trail results are based on a 6 months evaluation that too in 2018!!

I’m being a little skeptical now. 15K messages on this post and we all are desperate af. Hope this lotion really serves as it claims, otherwise team brotzu will be cursed after so much buildup.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve alot of hopes from brotzu, infact everyone does but it was supposed to “Hit the market in 2016” however trail results are based on a 6 months evaluation that too in 2018!!

I’m being a little skeptical now. 15K messages on this post and we all are desperate af. Hope this lotion really serves as it claims, otherwise team brotzu will be cursed after so much buildup.
Who claimed that this lotion would hit markets in 2016? Was it Brotzu himself? Fidia never communicated something like that, I know that for sure. Don't forget about the stability issues which prevented commercialization (these had been resolved last year).

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 5’10 190lbs with 10% bf year round, 18” arms and 29” waist (very similar to you). Chiseled face and nice tan skin. Educated and nice career. The most aesthetic people are the most insecure. I grew up looking great and going bald affected me more than someone who was a slob prior going bald. They just went from ugly to uglier (sounds vain I know).

It still sucks going bald even with everything else going right. It’s actually harder at times bcs I get a lot of looks, I mean a lot from females and I always see them looking at my balding head (almost like an “aww he’s almost perfect, but that hair”. They almost expect more from you when you look great everywhere else. When you’re fat and ugly, they don’t expect anything else (except to be nice, they expect fat and ugly people to be extra nice). Most of the time I don’t want girls talking to me or looking. All it does is bring my standards up even higher and you can’t do sh*t with hair.

Lol your FFMI is ~ 25, you're either delusional about your fitness stats or you're on steroids (which I doubt due to hair loss).

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I
Lol your FFMI is ~ 25, you're either delusional about your fitness stats or you're on steroids (which I doubt due to hair loss).
I’m 178 at 5’6”... 190 at 5’10” isn’t that huge. I know people 210 at my height. Most bmi crap and such isn’t based on people who weightlift (which also increases bone mass and weight)

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

In reality FFMI isnt on a straight line basis so an FFMI of greater than 25 is very much possible naturally above 9-10% bf because your anabolic threshold is greater than when you're around 6-7% and having to remain somewhat catabolic to maintain those levels. My FFMI is about 26.5 but i maintain 11-12% bf with a 5-6000 calorie diet.

I've done one big cut in my life a couple of years ago where i cut to 7% and as a result my FMMI fell to 23 because of losing so much muscle in the pursuit of leaning out as a natural and not having the drugs to sustain anabolism at lower caloric levels. I do very much agree with you though people massively overstate their stats.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember that one thread from a guy on minoxidil who had massive wrinkles at 23. The areas around his eyes made him look like 50 . I' ve never seen something like that

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember that one thread from a guy on minoxidil who had massive wrinkles at 23. The areas around his eyes made him look like 50 . I' ve never seen something like that

Yes f*** that sh*t. I'm going to try LLLT around my EYES to see if I can counteract the bullshit minoxidil sides. The GAAARBAGGEEE we have to expose ourselves to due to hair loss knows no end........

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes f*** that sh*t. I'm going to try LLLT around my EYES to see if I can counteract the bullshit minoxidil sides. The GAAARBAGGEEE we have to expose ourselves to due to hair loss knows no end........
I just quitted minoxidil. At the end of the day I would look older anyway, with or without hair

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50 Euros? Mine costs like 25 for 3 months.
Really? I buy it on Amazon, at my pharmacy I would have to pay 90 euros, that's just a legalized robbery. But anyways f*** this sh*t; I hope Brotzu, Follica and Shiseido will end this finasteride and minoxidil reign of terror