Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's definitely a typo, I couldn't figure that one out myself. But in one of his interviews he stated you can use the lotion everyday to get the regrowth and thickening you want. Then you can apply the lotion twice a week to maintain.

yellowbluegrey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's definitely a typo, I couldn't figure that one out myself. But in one of his interviews he stated you can use the lotion everyday to get the regrowth and thickening you want. Then you can apply the lotion twice a week to maintain.

Not having to apply four million topicals a day is a strange concept to me at this point

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be happy even when this sh*t slow down my hair loss. I would do only hair transplant and wait for tsuji...

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Considering how important the liposomal delivery is, anyone know if the group buy will be following that method?
I was thinking the same thing, wondering if the group buy lotion had the liposomal delivery.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Brotzu said that the liposomal was critical for it to be effective, basically the lotion won't work without it.

Last edited:

papa pinrel

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, wondering if the group buy lotion had the liposomal delivery.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Brotzu said that the liposomal was critical for it to be effective, basically the lotion won't work without it.
I am on that group and yes, the lotion is a clone, the lab use a sonic machine for the liposomal delivery

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
I am on that group and yes, the lotion is a clone, the lab use a sonic machine for the liposomal delivery
Good to hear. Although my overall enthusiasm for the lotion has dropped a little since Brotzu's last recent interview, I'm still very keen to hear or see the results of the group buy lotion.
If people are getting any kind of positive results from the first batch group buy, I will try and join the second batch.

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be great to know what Dr. Brotzu says about Androgenetic Alopecia in this video. I'm sure there are lots of interesting nuggets of info just in this video but no-one has yet to translate the key points into English.

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be happy even when this sh*t slow down my hair loss. I would do only hair transplant and wait for tsuji...

I'm with you. I'm just hoping for a slow down or even better a complete stop of hair loss . Of course it would be amazing if it also regrew hair but obviously the chances of it "just" stoping hairloss is higher ..

Sabaz1990

Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting finasteride and minoxidil. Technically would it interfere with Brotzu's lotion? Theoretically can you transition to Brotzu's and discontinue the finasteride and minoxidil without any damage? Thanks.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting finasteride and minoxidil. Technically would it interfere with Brotzu's lotion? Theoretically can you transition to Brotzu's and discontinue the finasteride and minoxidil without any damage? Thanks.

Don't think, just do. Clock's tickin'.

No, and we have no guarantee that Brotzu's potion is even going to be released anytime soon and based on what we know (nearly nothing), it seems unlikely it will replace the need for finasteride. finasteride doesn't interact with most other meds, so I can't see this potion being any exception.

Theoretically, yes - but only assuming it is capable of maintaining the hair like finasteride can or better.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope this releases relatively soon, I'm on finasteride and it's slowed my shedding so far but I need something to stop it. I need something to hold me until replicel in 2018

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need something to hold me until replicel in 2018

You and me both, man. I'm trying to hold on as tightly as possible for 2018 and then after that, Tsuji will save the world.

As the prophecy foretold.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score

Dude, what are you doing ? :) You cannot just wait for something to come out, we have been here so many times before and after 20+ years it is still finasteride and minoxidil.

You need to go all guns out :), Hop on finasteride + minoxidil and/or even a Keto shampoo. I would also toss in RU + SETI (cost about 300 Bucks for 1/2 year). finasteride and minoxidil are dirt cheap. This should hold you hair (perhaps regrow a bit) for 5-7+ years, by that time a new wave of treatments/cures
SHOULD be available. :)

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
What are you on about? Advising someone not currently on any treatments to not only jump on the big 3 right out of the gates, but to also include an experimental and possibly dangerous drug like ru? Way overkill. finasteride should have been the recommendation.

Anyway - we're supposed to be talking brotzu.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
What are you on about? Advising someone not currently on any treatments to not only jump on the big 3 right out of the gates, but to also include an experimental and possibly dangerous drug like ru? Way overkill. finasteride should have been the recommendation.

I don't think anyone should recommend to anyone else to take finasteride, you could advise someone that they could research the possible side effects and see if it's worth it to them.

I've not taken finasteride as way, way too many people have reported getting a broken dick, sometimes permanently even after they stopped taking it. Then there's the brain fog and even some people causing anxiety and depression.
I hate, hate, hate... losing my hair but those finasteride side effects are not an option.
Topical finasteride looks like a possibility if it turns out to actually work and not have the same sides. I'll probably go that route if this Brotzu lotion doesn't work out.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone should recommend to anyone else to take finasteride, you could advise someone that they could research the possible side effects and see if it's worth it to them.

I've not taken finasteride as way, way too many people have reported getting a broken dick, sometimes permanently even after they stopped taking it. Then there's the brain fog and even some people causing anxiety and depression.
I hate, hate, hate... losing my hair but those finasteride side effects are not an option.
Topical finasteride looks like a possibility if it turns out to actually work and not have the same sides. I'll probably go that route if this Brotzu lotion doesn't work out.

I think people warn others about the side affects of finasteride a lot more often then people recommend it, and it's not even close... I've been on it ten years, just had my first kid after trying for a week, have no issues with an erection brain fog, or anxiety and depression... At this point everyone knows that it's use at your own risk, but 95% of the time when people mention finasteride its accompanied by the sides, so I don't know what you're talking about?