Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
How's the talk on the italian forums? Do we have any new insight at all or just a patience game as usual? I wouldn't mind waiting till the start of next year if I knew the product is somewhat effective. IF beps63 was talking the truth it did sound like the product can be really effective.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
44002e7962cb81070300ade01645e87b.jpg

tony affleck

Reaction score
Guys I read this comment on a youtube video which said not to use minoxidil because it overloads your arteries with blood, ruining them in the process so the blood supply won't be the same(less) if you stop using it. Not sure if I start using it or wait for this lotion

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing we have in sight are Brotzu's before/after photos:
Photos were made in 2015, both cases are female pattern balness, nobody knows how many months or weeks Brotzu lotion was used and at what dosage.
Then again, we had a case of a little Alopecia Areata girl who lost all her hair and regrew all of it in Brotzu's presentation.
So it definitely works on Alopecia Areata, but on male pattern baldness, not so sure, the improvement it gives is similar to Minoxidil in FPB photos.
But, yeah we have a case of "quality" lighning here again.
Also, remember that the product was still at testing stage in 2015.

weepysad

Reaction score
Oh my, these before-after shots from 2015 are very much representative of the hair loss industry in general. How can anyone expect to have a legitimate drug from people who can't even adequately take photographs? It's almost a joke. Always comparing the incomparable. Bright light, hair being spread as much as possible in the before pictures; dim light, straightforward comb over in the after shots. This doesn't exactly build trust and it keeps happening over and over again with pretty much every potential treatment that has entered the picture in the past decade.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photos were made in 2015, both cases are female pattern balness, nobody knows how many months or weeks Brotzu lotion was used and at what dosage.
Then again, we had a case of a little Alopecia Areata girl who lost all her hair and regrew all of it in Brotzu's presentation.
So it definitely works on Alopecia Areata, but on male pattern baldness, not so sure, the improvement it gives is similar to Minoxidil in FPB photos.
But, yeah we have a case of "quality" lighning here again.
Also, remember that the product was still at testing stage in 2015.

children with alopecia areata often go into spontaneous full remission so i would not say brotzu definitely works for areata.
I was not impressed with Italian Ladies progress photos (at all).
a lot of women and men don't seem to respond to minoxidil so if this worked more consistently in his subjects that is at least 'something'.
Minoxidil is working well for me and i delayed a few months waiting on Brotzu news.
I hope others are not waiting on this.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah if a 50 year old guy, who started balding in his late thirties can regrow at least 1-2 Norwood then this has the potential to be a hell of a product. ;) But unfortunately no news :(

There is no proof that he did, though. Honestly, I really doubt Beps was legit; hate me for it.

children with alopecia areata often go into spontaneous full remission so i would not say brotzu definitely works for areata.
I was not impressed with Italian Ladies progress photos (at all).
a lot of women and men don't seem to respond to minoxidil so if this worked more consistently in his subjects that is at least 'something'.
Minoxidil is working well for me and i delayed a few months waiting on Brotzu news.
I hope others are not waiting on this.

IMO, nobody should be expecting this lotion to provide results significantly better than finasteride and minoxidil.

Rather, it has potential to be a suitable replacement.

For me, this product is something that I would absolutely buy if it comes out...before Shiseido does and significantly so. We now know that we can at least expect maintenance (seemingly permanent) from the product. So if in 2018 or 2019 both of these things go to market, but Japanese hospitals are willing to use RCH-01 on foreign patients, I wouldn't even bother with the lotion.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me, this product is something that I would absolutely buy if it comes out...before Shiseido does and significantly so. We now know that we can at least expect maintenance (seemingly permanent) from the product. So if in 2018 or 2019 both of these things go to market, but Japanese hospitals are willing to use RCH-01 on foreign patients, I wouldn't even bother with the lotion.
Dude, I observed that you like shifting opinions. One month you state that this will be 100x more powerful than Minoxidil and that it may induce neogenesis, now after seeing the photos from 2015 about which you have forgotten you say that it is crap in terms of regrowth and it is only good for maintenance.