Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut the f*** up, for a start i done be online as much as some creatures such as yourself on here as im busy with work alot and life , also i told beps i wouldnt say anything to the forum in the hope that he would give more info long term but i just seen that he has not been online in 14weeks so that angle has now gone out the window. I also dont scroll through the thread to read every message and its only now im seeing that this might be of interest. You give people info and this is the reply i get no wonder beps is gone.

cause there are always idiots like you. What do you idiot expect? thanks for information after 5 months? Idiot!!! If that was your reason you have to add the information that you didn't share it because you wanted more information from beps. And now you shut the f*** up, and don't come up here and act like a f*ing retarded idiot after 5 months "ohhh I am a fkkcing idiot and I forgot to mention that beps is not allowed to talk" IDIOT! Watch your fkcing mouth you retarded irishb'tch. Selfish idiot! Leave the forum if you are not able to work as a member and just here for getting information but not share anything. Selfish idiot!

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@irishlad87, no worries man. Im glad you decided to tell us now. Very good info!
Also, it fits perfectly into Beps going MIA just as Fidia made the announcement. I seem to remember that he made it clear from the start that there was a limit as to how much info he could give us...

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
watch your mouth ha ha shut up you clown its people like you why beps is gone why would he bother giving info to fools like you and if your so worried bout your hair start a regimen u f*****g imbecile. BTW i have more info from beps so a few genuine posters i will reply by pm too not clowns like you .

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
@irishlad87, no worries man. Im glad you decided to tell us now. Very good info!
Also, it fits perfectly into Beps going MIA just as Fidia made the announcement. I seem to remember that he made it clear from the start that there was a limit as to how much info he could give us...
Thanks man i wasnt online much and didnt see many querys about beps but fools like royaume why would any one want give info to guys like that.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
watch your mouth ha ha shut up you clown its people like you why beps is gone why would he bother giving info to fools like you and if your so worried bout your hair start a regimen u f*****g imbecile. BTW i have more info from beps so a few genuine posters i will reply by pm too not clowns like you .

Hahaha of course you have. You are the same clown like the Reboost guy. Put that information in your a*s! You are dumb as sh*t! if you he told you that is not allowed to talk then just shut the fu'ck up and don't expect anything more. This information was absoluetley clear and enough. Nobody asked you clown for playing detective columbo.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahaha of course you have. You are the same clown like the Reboost guy. Put that information in your a*s! You are dumb as sh*t! if you he told you that is not allowed to talk then just shut the fu'ck up and don't expect anything more. This information was absoluetley clear and enough. Nobody asked you clown for playing detective columbo.
Hey keep using the insult idiot, stop copying me with clown ha, get an oxford english dictionary if you are going to insult me you cretin.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey keep using the insult idiot, stop copying me with clown ha, get an oxford english dictionary if you are going to insult me you cretin.

Lesson 2.0 ;-) Never bark like a dog - I hope this was a lesson. Never behave like a dog and nobody will insult you (even if you are a clown).

Now shut the fu'ck up. I thought you are so busy? Now go detective columbo and stalk someone else and share the information in 2018. CLOWN!

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Smiley face what are you 12 years of age, your male pattern baldness started early unlucky fella, now go back to mammys tit and get off the internet like a good little boy.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smiley face what are you 12 years of age, your male pattern baldness started early unlucky fella, now go back to mammys tit and get off the internet like a good little boy.

Columbo... it's enough. Now stfu and don't waste my time irish clown.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol I already thought you a lesson. I don't need to add anything. In future you know how to behave lil dog! Never bark again or someone like royaume will teach you a lesson that you will never ever forget.

Anyway... go and take some vitamin d pills. It's good for your fur.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, lesson learn how to string a sentence together before you teach lessons you imbecile. Speaking about yourself in the third person you have just confirmed what a freak you are ha ha.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ha ha, lesson learn how to string a sentence together before you teach lessons you imbecile. Speaking about yourself in the third person you have just confirmed what a freak you are ha ha.

dog! OUT! :) go and get the bone!!! Now you know how it works. It was a pleasure to teach you ;-) I don't need to add anything. Mission completed.

Have a nice day irish clown.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Have a great day freak, you have proven yourself today as a complete weirdo now go talk in the third person in front of a mirror and tell yourself next time i will think before i type.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Regarding S-Equol being usless by itself, it all depends on context. As an inhibitor there is no mechanism to encourage re-growth however that does not mean it is not working, infact it may be working 100% at maintaining. People very rarely get re-growth from finasteride and those that get a slight improvement are most likely due to the 10% or so estrogen increase in serum.

I'd take what is written in the patent with a pinch of salt. The reason being that taking an existing compound and simply applying it for hair loss is n't patentable so they're not going to say it works and the patent does n't actually have to be truthful here and I doubt their methodology would spot maintenance anyway as the timescales seem to short.

Thought the same. Makes no sense to say either treatment alone is totally ineffective. That's extreme and I also recognized that it is to their advantage to claim that only their product, with the particular synergy they uncovered, works. Which is very perplexing, considering that Dr. Brotzu screwed around with PGE1 for a long time to make a topical for diabetic patients. The story is that he noticed that this formula regrew hair, inspiring him to focus on a hairloss remedy. PGE1 was unstable, even in liposomal formulations, and was thus replaced with DGLA - makes sense. He also simultaneously threw s-equol in there, but I mean that's just adding another means to address the problem - I saw nothing wrong with this. But then the amendment goes and says that somehow the individual ingredients are useless - how in the world would he have even discovered the synergy then? I'm sure both work better together, but yeah I agree that saying neither work alone is kind of ridiculous.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut the f*** up,

And now you shut the f*** up, and don't come up here and act like a f*ing retarded idiot after 5 months "ohhh I am a fkkcing idiot and I forgot to mention that beps is not allowed to talk" IDIOT!

Watch your fkcing mouth you retarded irishb'tch. Selfish idiot!

if your so worried bout your hair start a regimen u f*****g imbecile.

Put that information in your a*s!

get an oxford english dictionary if you are going to insult me you cretin

Lesson 2.0 ;-) Never bark like a dog

It was a pleasure to teach you ;-)

LMAO I'm dying over here. This is way funnier than the memes.

But seriously, guys, we are all on the same team here.

irishlad87, your information is appreciated, even if it is late. But of course you know we would prefer it early.
Royaume, I really don't think what irishlad87 disclosed makes a lick of difference. Nobody really knows if beps is real. Even if it were the case that he was real and Fidia told him to be quiet, that is not a surprise - he's on the patent for god's sake. He's going to tell even less than Fidia. It's the smart thing to do. If they really have a cure, they do deserve to get paid. Everyone is anxious for new information but I mean... what irishlad87 "revealed" is not that interesting. We need DATA and PICTURES. Nobody but Fidia will release them now (unless leaked).

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO I'm dying over here. This is way funnier than the memes.

But seriously, guys, we are all on the same team here.

irishlad87, your information is appreciated, even if it is late. But of course you know we would prefer it early.
Royaume, I really don't think what irishlad87 disclosed makes a lick of difference. Nobody really knows if beps is real. Even if it were the case that he was real and Fidia told him to be quiet, that is not a surprise - he's on the patent for god's sake. He's going to tell even less than Fidia. It's the smart thing to do. If they really have a cure, they do deserve to get paid. Everyone is anxious for new information but I mean... what irishlad87 "revealed" is not that interesting. We need DATA and PICTURES. Nobody but Fidia will release them now (unless leaked).
Yeah man i really didnt think the info was all that groundbreaking hence why i didnt give it 2 thoughts.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely someone must have sent them a word or two within the last few months:-0

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well mass emailing them at least got a response a while back. Maybe we should try that again?

I agree. Super easy to send an email. I'm down. And I think we should all be down. Use a throwaway email if you would like but it would by very meaningful if we sent a few hundred emails. Remember that the latest Fidia announcement referenced the volume of calls and emails they got.

"Everything we do at Fidia Farmaceutici is focused on improving the quality of life of patients and with the same accuracy and dedication, we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016."

I think also it would be especially useful to ask for some goddamn proof that this sh*t works. They already have it patented. They should post some results, be it the professor's or their own. Or they should announce when we can expect results, data, etc.